Ghana National Ambulance Service Recruitment 2020/2021 advertisement has been released and available below. Guinness Vacancies 2020 Application Form, Guinness Jobs 2020, Guinness Career Portal, Requirements for Guinness Job Recruitment 2020.
Guinness Job Vacancies 2020 advertisement has been published for the various positions available below. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline. The 2020 Guinness Job Recruitment details like education qualification, requirement, location, stipend & salary scale, selection process, application form & how to apply, closing date, important links and others are available below on schoolgh.com as well as on the official website.
Guinness Recruitment Details:
|Company||Ghana National Ambulance Service|
|Deadline||20 March, 2020|
Available Job Positions & Details
The following positions are available at Guinness. Explore for your position of choice and then apply according to the information provided.
1. Job Title: 2020 (Nationwide Recruitment)
The Ghana National Ambulance Service is Recruiting Qualified Personnel to be trained as Emergency Medical Technician (EMTs)- Basic and Advanced.
Eligible applicant must be:
• A Ghanaian Citizen
• With No Criminal Record And Of Good Character
• Between The Ages Of 18 Years And 35 Years
• Physically, mentally and medically fit
• Height: Male – 68m (minimum) ; Female -1.60m (minimum)
• Good eyesight
• Not allergic to bloody situations
• Not epileptic
• Able to work under pressure
• Valid (NHIA) Card
• Emergency Medical Technicians – BASIC NON-DRIVER
Minimum Educational Qualification
Candidate who meet requirement A and B above must posses the following Educational Qualifications:
• SSSCE / WASSCE with credits in 5 Subjects,including, English, Mathematics and Science or its equivalent.
• BECE Certificate.
• Candidate must be computer literate
• Candidates with Additional certificate in Secretaryship, DBS Accountancy and any relevant post-secondary certificate from a recognised institution would be an advantage.
Qualification Required & Experience
• Emergency Medical Technicians – ADVANCED
General qualification: graduate candidates must satisfy requirement A, B and C: In addition must possess:
• A degree from a recognised and accredited institution.
• National Service Certificate.
The first year of this programme is the EMT Basic training followed by the Advanced programme for the second year.
JOB PROFILE SYNOPSIS
Qualified applicant would go through intensive 12 months training which involve:
• Class Room Lectures: Physical Drills, Stress Drills, Practical Attachments at Accident and Emergency Wards of Selected Hospitals and Ambulance Stations.
• Successful applicants should be prepared to work in any part of the country.
Screening and Examination
• Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted for screening and examination at designated screening centers.
• Successful Applicants will be invited in batches, for Medical Screening and physical examination.
• Only applicants who are successful in the Medical Examination will be recruited for training.
• Sale of e-Vouchers at all Branches of the GCB & ADB Bank commences on 20th February, 2020 and ends on 20th March, 2020
Location: Nationwide Recruitment
How To Apply For The Job
Purchase e-voucher card at a cost of GHS 50.00 from any branch of GCB, NIB and ADB across the country.
Log on to https://nasgh.com and follow the proceeding instructions to continence application online.
• The National Ambulance Service has not contracted any middleman to recruit on its behalf and as such no monies should be paid to anybody with regards to to application.
• Please do not submit more than one application form.
• All academic certificates will be vetted at WAEC and any applicant who is found to have presented forged documents will be prosecuted.
The Chief Executive Officer
National Ambulance Service
P. O. Box MB 423,
Accra – Ministries
Ghana – West Africa
Tel: 0554-551240 / 0541-883186 / 0203-452970 / 0203-452966
Closing Date: 20 March, 2020
How to Apply for Guinness Job Recruitment
To apply for the Guinness Recruitment 2020. Below is what you need to know:
- We publish on this page, the latest Guinness Job updates and each position published includes its a requirement, qualification, application form, and other vital information to help you understand the recruitment process to apply cordially.
- Make sure you confirm the deadline of any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum Guinness Recruitment requirements and possess any required document before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.
Other Hot Recruitment in Ghana
|Ghana Armed Forces Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Police Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Nation Builders Corps Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Immigration Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Fire Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Prisons Recruitment||2019/2020|
|MTN Ghana Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Health Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Why Schoolgh for Guinness Jobs 2020 Free Job Alert?|
|Schoolgh is the one-stop place for Guinness Recruitment notification across various sectors and industries within Ghana. Schoolgh ensures that all Jobs get notified to all our visitors. We ensure that none of the Jobs gets missed out on our website. We help both fresher and experienced graduates to get job recruitment notification on recent Guinness Recruitment 2020 openings across Ghana.|
|Guinness Jobs Region in Ghana?|
|Guinness Recruits across the 10 regions in Ghana. This includes Guinness Jobs in Accra, Koforidua, Kumasi, Cape Coast, Sunyani, Tamale, Bolgatanga, Wa, Sekondi and Ho. Guinness may sometimes accept job application nationwide, don’t miss the point that some vacancy positions may require relocation to their designated region of operation.|
Recent Jobs Updates
|Latest Recruitment||Last Update||Deadline|
|Standard Chartered Bank Recruitment 2020/2021||June 1, 2020||05 June, 2020|
|Primrose Properties Ghana Recruitment 2020/2021||June 1, 2020||29 June, 2020|
|St. Francis College of Education Recruitment 2020/2021||June 1, 2020||19th June, 2020|
|Tata Communications Recruitment 2020/2021||June 1, 2020||29 June, 2020|
|Quick Angels Limited Recruitment 2020/2021||May 29, 2020||28 June, 2020|
|DKT International Recruitment 2020/2021||May 29, 2020||20 June, 2020|
If you have any question or correction regarding this post, kindly Drop a Comment below and we will respond to it as soon as possible. Don’t forget to subscribe to get the latest updates.
Am sure this post helps you with what you needed about the Guinness Job Recruitment 2020. Please help others by sharing this post on any social media.