Ghana Ministry of Education Recruitment 2019/2020 advertisement has been released and available below. Ghana Ministry of Education Vacancies 2019 Application Form, Ghana Ministry of Education Jobs 2019, Ghana Ministry of Education Career Portal, Requirements for Ghana Ministry of Education Job Recruitment 2019.
Ghana Ministry of Education Job Vacancies 2019 advertisement has been published for the various positions available below. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline. The 2019 Ghana Ministry of Education Job Recruitment details like education qualification, requirement, location, stipend & salary scale, selection process, application form & how to apply, closing date, important links and others are available below on schoolgh.com as well as on the official website.
Table of Contents
- Ghana Ministry of Education Recruitment Details:
- Available Job Positions & Details
- How to Apply for Ghana Ministry of Education Job Recruitment
- Other Hot Recruitment in Ghana
- Why Schoolgh for Ghana Ministry of Education Jobs 2019 Free Job Alert?
- Ghana Ministry of Education Jobs Region in Ghana?
- Recent Jobs Updates
Ghana Ministry of Education Recruitment Details:
|Organization||Ghana Ministry of Education|
|Mode||Online & Offline Process|
|Deadline||31 August, 2019|
Available Job Positions & Details
The following positions are available at Ghana Ministry of Education. Explore for your position of choice and then apply according to the information provided.
1. Job Title: Coordinator of Francophone Affairs
The Ministry of Education invites interested and qualified postulants to apply for the position of a Coordinator of Francophone Affairs.
• To initiate the formulation and review of policies on the teaching and learning of French and establish guidelines and procedures for their implementation
• Coordinate all matters relating to the teaching and learning of French in Ghana (Pre-tertiary and tertiary levels) and see to the harmonisation of programmes and activities of the departments of French in the traditional university, Technical universities and university colleges of education
• Liaise with the French Embassy for the implementation of French sponsored programmes
• Make proposals for Ghana to Francophonie authorities and serve as National Correspondent to the international Organization of Francophonie and report to the Minister
• Monitor activities of the national coordination office of the regional centre for the teaching and learning of French (CREF)
• Any other duties that may be assigned by the Hon. Minister
Qualification Required & Experience
• A Master’s degree in French, preferably in French Education
• A minimum of 5 years teaching experience in the classroom with relevant master’s degree
• A trainer of trainers certificate or attestation from a recognised training institution in Ghana or in a francophone country
• Must be well versed in matters of Francophone
• Must be computer literate
How To Apply For The Job
Applicants should kindly forward letters of motivation, CVs and evidence of qualifications to the following address:
The Chief Director
Ministry of Education
Or email to:
Closing Date: 31 August, 2019
How to Apply for Ghana Ministry of Education Job Recruitment
To apply for the Ghana Ministry of Education Recruitment 2019. Below is what you need to know:
- We publish on this page, the latest Ghana Ministry of Education Job updates and each position published includes its a requirement, qualification, application form, and other vital information to help you understand the recruitment process to apply cordially.
- Make sure you confirm the deadline of any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum Ghana Ministry of Education Recruitment requirements and possess any required document before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.
Other Hot Recruitment in Ghana
|Ghana Armed Forces Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Police Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Nation Builders Corps Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Immigration Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Fire Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Prisons Recruitment||2019/2020|
|MTN Ghana Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Health Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
Why Schoolgh for Ghana Ministry of Education Jobs 2019 Free Job Alert?
|Schoolgh is the one-stop place for Ghana Ministry of Education Recruitment notification across various sectors and industries within Ghana. Schoolgh ensures that all Jobs get notified to all our visitors. We ensure that none of the Jobs gets missed out on our website. We help both fresher and experienced graduates to get job recruitment notification on recent Ghana Ministry of Education Recruitment 2019 openings across Ghana.|
Ghana Ministry of Education Jobs Region in Ghana?
|Ghana Ministry of Education Recruits across the 10 regions in Ghana. This includes Ghana Ministry of Education Jobs in Accra, Koforidua, Kumasi, Cape Coast, Sunyani, Tamale, Bolgatanga, Wa, Sekondi and Ho. Ghana Ministry of Education may sometimes accept job application nationwide, don’t miss the point that some vacancy positions may require relocation to their designated region of operation.|
Recent Jobs Updates
|Latest Recruitment||Last Update||Deadline|
If you have any question or correction regarding this post, kindly Drop a Comment below and we will respond to it as soon as possible. Don’t forget to subscribe to get the latest updates.
Am sure this post helps you with what you needed about the Ghana Ministry of Education Job Recruitment 2019. Please help others by sharing this post on any social media.
Share this post with your Friends:
See more Post about: