Ghana Integrity Initiative Recruitment 2020/2021 advertisement has been released and available below. Ghana Integrity Initiative Vacancies 2020 Application Form, Ghana Integrity Initiative Jobs 2020, Ghana Integrity Initiative Career Portal, Requirements for Ghana Integrity Initiative Job Recruitment 2020.
Ghana Integrity Initiative Job Vacancies 2020 advertisement has been published for the various positions available below. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline. The 2020 Ghana Integrity Initiative Job Recruitment details like education qualification, requirement, location, stipend & salary scale, selection process, application form & how to apply, closing date, important links and others are available below on schoolgh.com as well as on the official website.
Ghana Integrity Initiative Recruitment Details:
|Company||Ghana Integrity Initiative|
Available Job Positions & Details
The following positions are available at Ghana Integrity Initiative. Explore for your position of choice and then apply it according to the information provided.
1. Job Title: Account Manager
Consultancy to undertake a comparative study on anti-corruption agenda of countries with similar political dynamism as Ghana to mainstream anti- corruption in Political Parties’ manifestoes
The Ghana Integrity Initiative (GII) in partnership with the Ghana Anti-Corruption Coalition (GACC) is implementing a STAR-Ghana Foundation funded project titled “Making All Voices Count in the 2020 Anti-Corruption Agenda of Political Parties’ Manifestoes”. The project is being implemented over a period of thirteen (13) months (i.e. December 2019 to December 2020). The overall goal of the intervention is to increase citizens’ voices in the anti-corruption agenda of political parties manifestoes 2020 and beyond.
As part of the project implementation, GII and GACC are seeking to engage the services of a Consultant to undertake a comparative study on anti-corruption agenda of countries with similar political dynamism as Ghana to provide a baseline to support the political parties anti-corruption manifestoes. The output of this study is intended for policy engagements with
Political Parties to influence their anti-corruption programmes as will be outlined in their respective manifestoes in the run up to the 2020 general elections.
The specific objectives of the assessment are:
- To identify anti-corruption policy/legislative gaps in the manifestoes of five selected political parties who have won power since the year 2008 and make recommendations on Ghana’s current anti-corruption policy or legislative needs
- To identify how political parties from the comparative countries have, in the past three elections, mainstreamed anti-corruption policy/legislative gaps in their manifestoes and recommend same
- To review anti-corruption recommendations from grant partners of STAR Ghana’s 2016- 2019 anti-corruption call for inclusion in an anti-corruption policy recommendation to be made to the political parties
Scope of Work/Terms of Reference
- Undertake a comprehensive review of relevant documents
- Develop a detailed work plan outlining the approach to conduct the study
- Collect and process relevant data and write a comprehensive report on the subject matter
- Participate in three zonal citizens consultative workshops
- Categorise recommendations under themes
- Present draft report to GII, GACC and key stakeholders for inputs at a validation meeting to be organised by project implementation partners
- Incorporate inputs from validation process into the report
- Provide the final report (Anti-Corruption Manifesto 2020) to GII & GACC
- Develop a Policy Paper or brief to be presented to the political parties
Expected Outputs and deliverables
- Detailed work plan for assignment developed
- Draft report detailing anti-corruption reforms to Political Parties consideration
- One validation meeting organized and inputs from stakeholders documented (equally subject to initial validation with project implementation partners)
- Final report (Anti-Corruption Manifesto 2020) developed and presented to the project implementing partners
- One policy dialogue organized by the implementing partners and facilitated by then consultant
Expected Requirements of Applicants
Successful applicant should be an Experienced Consultant with:
- Proven track record in undertaking similar assessments
- Deep knowledge of Ghana’s political landscape
- Expertise in governance/anti-corruption research
- A minimum of five years of research experience
- Deep knowledge and skills in qualitative methodologies
- Excellent data processing and IT skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent communication and writing skills
Duration of Contract
The study shall start immediately after signing a contract. The total consulting days for thisnundertaking is 15 working days. Within this period, the consultant is to ensure completion of all deliverables.
How to Apply
Interested applicants should send their:
- Curriculum vitae and
- A technical proposal outlining the assessment approach, detailed work plan and budget
To: The Executive Director Ghana Integrity Initiative PMB CT 317 Cantonments, Accra Via email: [email protected] Or By hand delivery at H/No 21 Abelenkpe Street, Abelenkpe, Accra.
How to Apply for Ghana Integrity Initiative Job Recruitment
To apply for the Ghana Integrity Initiative Recruitment 2020. Below is what you need to know:
- We publish on this page, the latest Ghana Integrity Initiative Job updates and each position published includes its a requirement, qualification, application form, and other vital information to help you understand the recruitment process to apply cordially.
- Make sure you confirm the deadline of any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum Ghana Integrity Initiative Recruitment requirements and possess any required document before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.
Other Hot Recruitment in Ghana
|Ghana Armed Forces Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Police Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Nation Builders Corps Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Immigration Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Fire Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Prisons Recruitment||2019/2020|
|MTN Ghana Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Health Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Why Schoolgh for Ghana Integrity Initiative Jobs 2020 Free Job Alert?|
|Schoolgh is the one-stop place for Ghana Integrity Initiative Recruitment notification across various sectors and industries within Ghana. Schoolgh ensures that all Jobs get notified to all our visitors. We ensure that none of the Jobs gets missed out on our website. We help both fresher and experienced graduates to get job recruitment notification on recent Ghana Integrity Initiative Recruitment 2020 openings across Ghana.|
|Ghana Integrity Initiative Jobs Region in Ghana?|
|Ghana Integrity Initiative Recruits across the 10 regions in Ghana. This includes Ghana Integrity Initiative Jobs in Accra, Koforidua, Kumasi, Cape Coast, Sunyani, Tamale, Bolgatanga, Wa, Sekondi and Ho. Ghana Integrity Initiative may sometimes accept job application nationwide, don’t miss the point that some vacancy positions may require relocation to their designated region of operation.|
Recent Jobs Updates
|Latest Recruitment||Last Update||Deadline|
|Play Soccer Ghana Recruitment 2020/2021||July 8, 2020||06 August, 2020|
|Ghana Institute of Languages Recruitment 2020/2021||July 8, 2020||31 July, 2020|
|FOCOS Orthopaedic Hospital Recruitment 2020/2021||July 8, 2020||07 August, 2020|
|Right to Play Recruitment 2020/2021||July 8, 2020||17 July, 2020|
|Japan Motors Trading Company LTD Recruitment 2020/2021||July 7, 2020||17 July, 2020|
|JD - Link Oil Company Recruitment 2020/2021||July 7, 2020||06 August, 2020|
If you have any question or correction regarding this post, kindly Drop a Comment below and we will respond to it as soon as possible. Don’t forget to subscribe to get the latest updates.
Am sure this post helps you with what you needed about the Ghana Integrity Initiative Job Recruitment 2020. Please help others by sharing this post on any social media.