Ghana Institute of Languages Recruitment 2020/2021 advertisement has been released and available below. Ghana Institute of Languages Vacancies 2020 Application Form, Ghana Institute of Languages Jobs 2020, Ghana Institute of Languages Career Portal, Requirements for Ghana Institute of Languages Job Recruitment 2020.
Ghana Institute of Languages Job Vacancies 2020 advertisement has been published for the various positions available below. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline. The 2020 Ghana Institute of Languages Job Recruitment details like education qualification, requirement, location, stipend & salary scale, selection process, application form & how to apply, closing date, important links and others are available below on schoolgh.com as well as on the official website.
Table of Contents
Ghana Institute of Languages Recruitment Details:
|Organization||Ghana Institute of Languages|
|Mode||Online & Offline Process|
|Deadline||18 October, 2019|
Available Job Positions & Details
The following positions are available at Ghana Institute of Languages. Explore for your position of choice and then apply according to the information provided.
1. Job Title: Finance Officer
A vacancy exist in the Finance Department of the Ghana Institute of Languages. Application letters are therefore invited from suitably qualified Ghanaians who wish to be appointed to the position of Finance Officer.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Shall be Head of the Finance Department of the Institute
• Prepare, present and interpret Final Accounts of the Institute to the Board of Management of the Institute annually.
• Source funds for the Institute
• Liaise with Ministries, Departments and Agencies with respect to financial matters affecting the Institute.
• Present and defend Annual Estimates of the Institute
• Prepare annual operating budget of the Institute for approval
• Implement policies relating to accounting and financial controls in the Institute
• Any other duties assigned by the Director
Qualification Required & Experience
• A Chartered Accountant with a minimum of six (6) years of post qualification work experience.
• A masters degree in Accounting or Finance is required.
• Knowledge of an accounting software suitable for tertiary institutions will be an advantage.
• Work experience in a tertiary institution will be an advantage.
How To Apply For The Job
Prospective candidates should submit an application letter with seven (7) copies of curriculum vitae, indicating dates of birth, contact information and address of referees certified copies of Academic certificates and National Service Certificate not later than Wednesday, 15th October, 2020 to the following address:
The Acting Director
Ghana Institute of Languages
P.O. Box M67
By Hand Delivery
Principal Administrative Officer
Third Floor, Room 9
Ghana Institute of Languages
Candidates should request their three (3) referees to submit confidential reports on them directly to any of the addresses.
The envelope must dearly be marked with the position applied for. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Closing Date: 18 October, 2020
How to Apply for Ghana Institute of Languages Job Recruitment
To apply for the Ghana Institute of Languages Recruitment 2020. Below is what you need to know:
- We publish on this page, the latest Ghana Institute of Languages Job updates and each position published includes its a requirement, qualification, application form, and other vital information to help you understand the recruitment process to apply cordially.
- Make sure you confirm the deadline of any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum Ghana Institute of Languages Recruitment requirements and possess any required document before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.
Other Hot Recruitment in Ghana
|Ghana Armed Forces Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Police Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Nation Builders Corps Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Immigration Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Fire Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Prisons Recruitment||2019/2020|
|MTN Ghana Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Health Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Why Schoolgh for Ghana Institute of Languages Jobs 2020 Free Job Alert?|
|Schoolgh is the one-stop place for Ghana Institute of Languages Recruitment notification across various sectors and industries within Ghana. Schoolgh ensures that all Jobs get notified to all our visitors. We ensure that none of the Jobs gets missed out on our website. We help both fresher and experienced graduates to get job recruitment notification on recent Ghana Institute of Languages Recruitment 2020 openings across Ghana.|
|Ghana Institute of Languages Jobs Region in Ghana?|
|Ghana Institute of Languages Recruits across the 10 regions in Ghana. This includes Ghana Institute of Languages Jobs in Accra, Koforidua, Kumasi, Cape Coast, Sunyani, Tamale, Bolgatanga, Wa, Sekondi and Ho. Ghana Institute of Languages may sometimes accept job application nationwide, don’t miss the point that some vacancy positions may require relocation to their designated region of operation.|
Recent Jobs Updates
|Latest Recruitment||Last Update||Deadline|
If you have any question or correction regarding this post, kindly Drop a Comment below and we will respond to it as soon as possible. Don’t forget to subscribe to get the latest updates.
Am sure this post helps you with what you needed about the Ghana Institute of Languages Job Recruitment 2020. Please help others by sharing this post on any social media.
Share this post with your Friends: