Ghana Institute of Languages Recruitment 2019 for Tutor – School of Languages
Applications are invited from suitably qualified Applicants for the Ghana Institute of Languages Recruitment 2019. Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Ghana Institute of Languages Recruitment 2019
Ghana Institute of Languages is seeking to recruit Tutor – School of Languages.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Teach and examine students according to the syllabus released by the institute
• Prepare and submit semester reports on students to Head of Department
• Conduct research in the specific subject area or area related to the other academic activities of the institute
• Any other duties that may be assigned by the Director or his representative
Qualification Required & Experience
• Bachelor of Arts Degree in any of the following languages: English, French and German
• Bachelor of Arts Degree in Translation with German as third language
• Age: Not above 35 years
Location: Accra, Kumasi & Tamale
How to Apply
Prospective candidates should submit an application letter with seven (7) copies of their curriculum vitae, indicating dates of birth, contact information and address of referees, certified copies of Academic certificates and National Service Certificate not later than 4 p.m on Wednesday, May 22, 2019 to the following address: By Mail The Acting Director Ghana Institute of Languages P.O. Box M67 Accra By: Hand Delivery Principal Administrative Officer Third Floor, Room 9 Ghana Institute of Languages Adabraka, Accra Candidates should request their three (3) referees to submit confidential reports on them directly to any of the addresses not later than 4 p.m. on Wednesday, May 22, 2019. The envelope must clearly be marked with the position applied for and preferred branch In the case of Lecturers and Tutors. Closing Date: 22 May, 2019 Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.