Ghana Institute of Languages Recruitment 2019 for Administrative officer (Academic)
Applications are invited from suitably qualified Applicants for the Ghana Institute of Languages Recruitment 2019. Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Ghana Institute of Languages Recruitment 2019
Ghana Institute of Languages is seeking to recruit Administrative officer (Academic).
Duties and Responsibilities
• Coordinate the accreditation and affiliation issues of the institute and represnt the institute at such meetings
• Liaise with the Ministries, Departments and Agencies
• Provide information on educational activities for government and educational activities for government and educational agencies and interpret registration policies to faculty and students
• Collate statistical data on registration for administrative use in formulating policies
• Prepare students handbook and other policies
• Provide academic information such as class schedules and graduation requirements for publication in school bulletins and catalogues
• Liaise with Heads of School and Departments in monitoring new programmes and courses
• Disseminate information on courses offered and procedures students are required to follow in order to obtain transcripts and other relevant documents
• Present student marks for the approval of the academic board
• Organise matriculation and congregation ceremonies for the various schools
• Convene academic board meetings and record minutes of its meetings
• Any other duties that may be assigned by the Director
Qualification Required & Experience
• A Master’s Degree in Human Resource Management, Education Management or relevant fields from a recognised tertiary institution
• Must have a minimum of 3 years post qualification working experience in a tertiary institution
How to Apply
Prospective candidates should submit an application letter with seven (7) copies of their curriculum vitae, indicating dates of birth, contact information and address of referees, certified copies of Academic certificates and National Service Certificate not later than 4 p.m on Wednesday, May 22, 2019 to the following address: By Mail The Acting Director Ghana Institute of Languages P.O. Box M67 Accra By: Hand Deliyery Principal Administrative Officer Third Floor, Room 9 Ghana Institute of Languages Adabraka, Accra Candidates should request their three (3) referees to submit confidential reports on them directly to any of the addresses not later than 4 p.m. on Wednesday, May 22, 2019. The envelope must clearly be marked with the position applied for and preferred branch In the case of Lecturers and Tutors. Closing Date: 22 May, 2019 Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.