Ghana Employers Association Recruitment 2020/2021 advertisement has been released and available below. Ghana Employers Association Vacancies 2020 Application Form, Ghana Employers Association Jobs 2020, Ghana Employers Association Career Portal, Requirements for Ghana Employers Association Job Recruitment 2020.
Ghana Employers Association Job Vacancies 2020 advertisement has been published for the various positions available below. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline. The 2020 Ghana Employers Association Job Recruitment details like education qualification, requirement, location, stipend & salary scale, selection process, application form & how to apply, closing date, important links and others are available below on schoolgh.com as well as on the official website.
Ghana Employers Association Recruitment Details:
|Company||Ghana Employers Association|
|Deadline||03 October, 2019|
Available Job Positions & Details
The following positions are available at Ghana Employers Association. Explore for your position of choice and then apply according to the information provided.
1. Job Title: Finance Manager
• To provide all financial accounting support and advice as required by the Association, ensure comprehensive analysis of financial information for planning and controlling the material and financial resources of the Association and to provide financial data for management decision-making and for meeting legal and regulatory requirements
• Establish and maintain policies and procedures for recording of all financial transactions of the Association
• Provide guidelines and controls expenditure in consonance with sound financial planning
• Maintain and control appropriate records and accounts designed to show current position in respect of income and expenditure and other financial transactions of the Association
• Keep and maintain assets register of the Association and generally ensure that advance in taken of Capital Allowances
• Establish and maintain chart of Accounts and ensure that all transactions both internal and external to the Association are recorded in the proper accounts
• Undertake monthly analysis of debtors and creditors and submit report accordingly
• Ensure that government statutory regulations are complied with
• Pays properly documented claims, advances, wages, salaries consistent with laid down policies
• Design and implement strategy for collecting subscription and other incomes owed the association
• Prepare annual financial statements for the consideration of external auditors
• visit members to collect subscription, levies, fees and other demands
• Prepare financial management strategy for the association
• Any other duties assigned from time to time
Qualification Required & Experience
• Must possess a first degree in Accounting and minimum level 2 of the ICA or ACCA
• Masters Degree in finance would be an advantage
• Must have very good communication skills and demonstrate capacity to use accounting software
• Must have a minimum of 3 years relevant working experience
How To Apply For The Job
Applications and CVs should be forwarded by email to:
Closing Date: 03 October, 2020
How to Apply for Ghana Employers Association Job Recruitment
To apply for the Ghana Employers Association Recruitment 2020. Below is what you need to know:
- We publish on this page, the latest Ghana Employers Association Job updates and each position published includes its a requirement, qualification, application form, and other vital information to help you understand the recruitment process to apply cordially.
- Make sure you confirm the deadline of any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum Ghana Employers Association Recruitment requirements and possess any required document before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.
Other Hot Recruitment in Ghana
|Ghana Armed Forces Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Police Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Nation Builders Corps Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Immigration Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Fire Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Prisons Recruitment||2019/2020|
|MTN Ghana Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Health Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Why Schoolgh for Ghana Employers Association Jobs 2020 Free Job Alert?|
|Schoolgh is the one-stop place for Ghana Employers Association Recruitment notification across various sectors and industries within Ghana. Schoolgh ensures that all Jobs get notified to all our visitors. We ensure that none of the Jobs gets missed out on our website. We help both fresher and experienced graduates to get job recruitment notification on recent Ghana Employers Association Recruitment 2020 openings across Ghana.|
|Ghana Employers Association Jobs Region in Ghana?|
|Ghana Employers Association Recruits across the 10 regions in Ghana. This includes Ghana Employers Association Jobs in Accra, Koforidua, Kumasi, Cape Coast, Sunyani, Tamale, Bolgatanga, Wa, Sekondi and Ho. Ghana Employers Association may sometimes accept job application nationwide, don’t miss the point that some vacancy positions may require relocation to their designated region of operation.|
Recent Jobs Updates
|Latest Recruitment||Last Update||Deadline|
|Recruitment 2020/2021||April 16, 2021|
|Dayspring Montessori International School Recruitment 2020/2021||April 16, 2021||20 April, 2021|
|Fiaseman Rural Bank LTD Recruitment 2020/2021||April 16, 2021||30 November, 2020|
|Recruitment 2020/2021||April 14, 2021|
|Recruitment 2020/2021||April 14, 2021|
|Sunshine Healthcare LTD Recruitment 2020/2021||April 14, 2021||13 March, 2021|
If you have any question or correction regarding this post, kindly Drop a Comment below and we will respond to it as soon as possible. Don’t forget to subscribe to get the latest updates.
Am sure this post helps you with what you needed about the Ghana Employers Association Job Recruitment 2020. Please help others by sharing this post on any social media.