Check GES Promotion Status – gespromotions.gov.gh/promotions … Ghana Education Service, GES promotion results for Teaching and Non-Teaching Staff Result is out, 2020/2021 session.
GES Posting, GES Promotion Status, GES Promotion Lists, Ghana Education Service Promotion Results…Full details below…
The Directorate of the Ghana Education Service (GES) has released the results of successful promoted Teaching and Non-Teaching Staffs for the 2020/2021 session. You can check your promotion status below.
CHECK GES PROMOTION STATUS
GES promotion Status are successfully uploaded online, to check your promotion status follow the below lead from:-
- Visit GES Promotion Portal via https://gespromotions.gov.gh
- Click on Buy eVoucher Card
- Fill in the appropriate details and confirm the payment on your mobile device
- Proceed to the Promotions Login Page and enter your Staff ID and the eVoucher code you received on your mobile device
- Finally, click on Submit to access your promotion status.
HOW TO BUY GES VOUCHER ONLINE:
- Goto GES Portal via https://gespromotions.gov.gh/voucher to Pay with Mobile Wallet.
- On the Page, Select your Mobile Network
- Next, Enter Mobile Number (e.g. 0244123456) without +233
- Then, Enter Full Name of Mobile Wallet Account Holder (e.g. Kwame Boakye)
- Then Click on the Submit Button.
NB: We recommend you use the online method.
HOW TO BUY GES VOUCHER OFFLINE:
- Dial *170# on your MTN mobile money registered phone
- Input 2 for Pay Bill and send/reply
- Select General Payment
- Input 6 for General Payment and send/reply
- Under Payment, code enter the code “promotion”
- Enter 5 cedis in the amount due
- Enter a suitable reference, preferably your full name and send/reply
- Enter your MM Pin
- Use the phone number in the transaction as serial number and Transaction ID as pin.
GES Help-Line: 0260-943751
Check this site frequently for GES Promotion Updates.
Share this post with your Friends:
See more Post about: