Ghana College of Pharmacists Recruitment 2019 for Internal Auditor
Applications are invited from suitably qualified Applicants for the Ghana College of Pharmacists Recruitment 2019. Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Ghana College of Pharmacists Recruitment 2019
• The position holder facilitates organizational accountability and integrity through audit of business controls, accuracy of financial records and efficiency of operations.
• The internal auditor shall further examine the organizational financial records to verify accuracy and compliance with applicable laws and regulations.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES:
• Performs audit to review supporting documents of operations and communicate findings to management.
• Collect and analyse data to detect deficiency controls, duplicate effort, excessiveness, wastefulness, and non-compliance with laws, regulations and the organization’s quality management systems.
• Audit operational and financial systems, administrative records, accountability, procedures, staffing, planning, budgets, legal requirement and quality management systems.
• Examines and document risks, internal processes and related controls and conduct appropriate tests and make proposal in written brief to management as the organization strives towards enhanced management system.
• Coach and provide expertise, and oversee the work of other departments as needed based on findings for improvement.
• Review audit contracts and ensure all conditions are met.
• Document process and prepare audit findings memorandum to the Rector and Council on quarterly basis.
• Any other task as assigned by the Rector.
Qualification Required & Experience
QUALIFICATION AND REQUIREMENTS
• ACCA/ CIMA/ ICA qualified, University Degree in Finance, Accounting or its equivalent.
• Demonstrated knowledge in different audit rules and regulations
• A minimum of five (5) years of practice in Accounting in a similar capacity.
• Excellent financial and analytical skills.
• Conversant with legal requirement and quality management systems.
• Excellent command of MS-Office and exposure to the use of a cloud based accounting system.
COMPETENCIES AND SKILLS
• Must have excellent managerial and leadership skills
• Must be highly motivated person
• Must be a team player
• Must have a high level of integrity
• Must have the ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
• Must have good written and communication skills
• Customer service performance and efficiency of the College
Reports directly to the Rector of the College.
How to Apply
Applications with the subject heading of preferred position should be emailed to:[email protected] with cover letter, CV and copies of relevant certificates and documents.Closing Date: 14 June, 2019 Only short-listed applicants will be contacted.