Ghana College of Pharmacists Recruitment 2019 for College Administrator
Applications are invited from suitably qualified Applicants for the Ghana College of Pharmacists Recruitment 2019. Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Ghana College of Pharmacists Recruitment 2019
JOB TITLE: COLLEGE ADMINISTRATOR
JOB TYPE: FULL TIME
• This is a senior management position in the College.
• The specific duties and responsibilities of Administrator positions are assigned by the Rector in accordance with law and college policy.
• The general duties and responsibilities of each administrator will include:
RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES:
• To plan, organize, and administer the activities of College efficiently and effectively.
• To recommend the organizational structure and staffing that complement his/her area of responsibility.
• To establish and maintain an organizational climate that encourages the development, retention, and a high level of morale among personnel.
• To maintain effective relations with faculty, students, and community, and other educational institutions and to interpret college policies and programs accurately and constructively.
• To promote an integrated effort in the administration of the College by cooperating with other administrators and staff and coordinating his/her activities with theirs when such action is indicated.
• To keep informed of new developments relating to his/her function and to maintain a creative and experimental attitude toward change, in order to continuously improve the operation of his/her area of responsibility.
• Shall have overall responsibilities for stores and equipment in the College.
Qualification Required & Experience
QUALIFICATION AND REQUIREMENTS
• At least a master’s degree in Business Administration / Public Administration or Education Management.
• 1st Degree with 8years post-graduate experience in the field
• At least 5 or more years of working experience as Administrator
• Computer Literate
• Must have excellent managerial and leadership skills
• Must be highly motivated person
• Must be a team player
• Must have a high level of integrity
• Must have the ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
• Must have good written and communication skills
• Must be humble and very respectful
Reports directly to the Administrator of the College.
How to Apply
Applications with the subject heading of preferred position should be emailed to:firstname.lastname@example.org with cover letter, CV and copies of relevant certificates and documents.Closing Date: 14 June, 2019 Only short-listed applicants will be contacted.