Ghana College of Physicians & Surgeons Recruitment 2020/2021 advertisement has been released and available below. Ghana College of Physicians & Surgeons Vacancies 2020 Application Form, Ghana College of Physicians & Surgeons Jobs 2020, Ghana College of Physicians & Surgeons Career Portal, Requirements for Ghana College of Physicians & Surgeons Job Recruitment 2020.
Ghana College of Physicians & Surgeons Job Vacancies 2020 advertisement has been published for the various positions available below. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline. The 2020 Ghana College of Physicians & Surgeons Job Recruitment details like education qualification, requirement, location, stipend & salary scale, selection process, application form & how to apply, closing date, important links and others are available below on schoolgh.com as well as on the official website.
Table of Contents
Ghana College of Physicians & Surgeons Recruitment Details:
|Organization||Ghana College of Physicians & Surgeons|
|Deadline||23 January, 2020|
Available Job Positions & Details
The following positions are available at Ghana College of Physicians & Surgeons. Explore for your position of choice and then apply according to the information provided.
1. Job Title: Administrative Manager
Ghana College of Physicians & Surgeons seeks the services of an Administrative Manager
• To provide technical direction and leadership for the effective and efficient performance of the Administration and Human Resource Management functions of the College.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Support the Rector in executing the day-to-day affairs of the College
• Exercise functional responsibility for Transport. Security, Estates and Procurement
• Ensure the development and implementation of administrative and human resource management policies, systems and manuals for the College.
• Develop mechanisms for succession planning and the smooth exit of staff.
• Coordinate, monitor and review training and operational policies and plans of the College.
• Coordinate the implementation of the Performance Management System of the College.
• Ensure the maintenance of appropriate relationships with relevant Ministries Departments and Agencies (MOAs) of government and other stakeholders on issues relating to administration and human resource management.
• Exercise oversight responsibility for the efficient and effective management of the human and material resources of the College.
• Oversee the preparation of the annual and other periodic reports of the College
• Act as Secretary to the Council and the Academic Board
• Act as Secretary to the Management Committee of the College
Qualification Required & Experience
• A minimum of a Master’s degree in Business/Public Administration, Human Resource Management, Social Sciences or any other related fields from accredited tertiary institution.
• Must be a member of a relevant professional body
• A minimum of ten (10) years post-bachelor’s degree work experience in a reputable organisation, five (5) years of which must be in a senior management position.
• Must pass a selection interview conducted by the College
• Good Leadership, Strategic Management and Monitoring skills.
• General Knowledge of Health policies and operating procedures.
• Outstanding Knowledge and practical experience of Public Administration System
• Excellent Knowledge and application of Labour Laws and Regulations
• Solid Knowledge of the Public Financial Management Laws and Regulations
• Exceptional communication, interpersonal and presentation skills
• Outstanding Knowledge in relevant IT Applications
• Strong analytical and writing skills
• High integrity and ethical standards
• Sterling Knowledge on Corporate Governance.
How To Apply For The Job
Applications with a comprehensive Curriculum Vitae (CV) and photocopies of certificates, must be sent by post to:
Ghana College of Physicians and Surgeons,
P.O.Box MB 428, Accra.
Delivered to the College:
Ghana College of Physicians and Surgeons,
No. 54 Independence Avenue,
Ridge, Accra. GA-052-3660 – Ghana Post
Closing Date: 23 January, 2020
ONLY SHORTLISTED APPLICANTS WILL BE CONTACTED
How to Apply for Ghana College of Physicians & Surgeons Job Recruitment
To apply for the Ghana College of Physicians & Surgeons Recruitment 2020. Below is what you need to know:
- We publish on this page, the latest Ghana College of Physicians & Surgeons Job updates and each position published includes its a requirement, qualification, application form, and other vital information to help you understand the recruitment process to apply cordially.
- Make sure you confirm the deadline of any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum Ghana College of Physicians & Surgeons Recruitment requirements and possess any required document before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.
Other Hot Recruitment in Ghana
|Ghana Armed Forces Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Police Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Nation Builders Corps Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Immigration Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Fire Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Prisons Recruitment||2019/2020|
|MTN Ghana Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Health Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Why Schoolgh for Ghana College of Physicians & Surgeons Jobs 2020 Free Job Alert?|
|Schoolgh is the one-stop place for Ghana College of Physicians & Surgeons Recruitment notification across various sectors and industries within Ghana. Schoolgh ensures that all Jobs get notified to all our visitors. We ensure that none of the Jobs gets missed out on our website. We help both fresher and experienced graduates to get job recruitment notification on recent Ghana College of Physicians & Surgeons Recruitment 2020 openings across Ghana.|
|Ghana College of Physicians & Surgeons Jobs Region in Ghana?|
|Ghana College of Physicians & Surgeons Recruits across the 10 regions in Ghana. This includes Ghana College of Physicians & Surgeons Jobs in Accra, Koforidua, Kumasi, Cape Coast, Sunyani, Tamale, Bolgatanga, Wa, Sekondi and Ho. Ghana College of Physicians & Surgeons may sometimes accept job application nationwide, don’t miss the point that some vacancy positions may require relocation to their designated region of operation.|
Recent Jobs Updates
|Latest Recruitment||Last Update||Deadline|
If you have any question or correction regarding this post, kindly Drop a Comment below and we will respond to it as soon as possible. Don’t forget to subscribe to get the latest updates.
Am sure this post helps you with what you needed about the Ghana College of Physicians & Surgeons Job Recruitment 2020. Please help others by sharing this post on any social media.
Share this post with your Friends: