Ghana Center For Democratic Development (CDD) Recruitment 2020/2021 advertisement has been released and available below. Ghana Center For Democratic Development Vacancies 2020 Application Form, Ghana Center For Democratic Development Jobs 2020, Ghana Center For Democratic Development Career Portal, Requirements for Ghana Center For Democratic Development Job Recruitment 2020.
Ghana Center For Democratic Development (CDD) Job Vacancies 2020 advertisement has been published for the various positions available below. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline. The 2020 Ghana Center For Democratic Development Job Recruitment details like education qualification, requirement, location, stipend & salary scale, selection process, application form & how to apply, closing date, important links and others are available below on schoolgh.com as well as on the official website.
Ghana Center For Democratic Development Recruitment Details:
|Company||Ghana Center For Democratic Development|
|Deadline||February 19, 2020|
Available Job Positions & Details
The following positions are available at Ghana Center For Democratic Development. Explore for your position of choice and then apply according to the information provided.
1. Job Title: Monitoring and Evaluation Officer
CDD-Ghana is currently seeking to recruit a Monitoring and Evaluation Officer who will be in charge of the Center’s overall performance monitoring and evaluation, as well as promote a learning culture through effective utilization of M&E information across all programs/projects. Under the overall guidance of the Director for Programs and direct supervision of team leaders, the M&E Officer will be responsible for monitoring and evaluating key high quality and timely program and research inputs, and for ensuring that the strategic vision of the Center’s projects are maintained and that its activities result in the achievement of all intended outputs in a cost effective and timely manner. The Monitoring and Evaluation Officer works in close collaboration with Team Leaders and program area and operations clusters.
Duties and Responsibilities
The Monitoring and Evaluation Officer will have the following duties and responsibilities:
- Review the Center’s existing monitoring and evaluation systems including the five-year Results Framework and identify area(s) for improvement;
- Collaborate closely with Director of Programs and Team Leaders to ensure effective and timely reporting of M&E information; ensure all MEL records are up-to-date before the end of the reporting period to enable correct and timely narrative reports;
- Develop and implement a robust monitoring and evaluation system that will ensure tracking of project/ programme results at different levels (outputs, outcomes and impact);
- Develop/ Adopt an integrated database of all program/projects and ensure accountability through regular data updates, data integrity and working in collaboration with the Team Leaders;
- Develop M&E plans for all projects and proposals and ensure the same is followed up during implementation;
- Ensure all projects/programs have updated work-plan and performance management plan (PMPs) in tandem with all approved proposals, regularly reviewing and updating as needed;
- Carry out data quality assessments/ audits regularly for project/program monitoring data based on agreed indicators to guide decision making;
- Provide alert to the respective Team Leaders on corrective actions required to avoid delays in implementation, including flagging operational issues and risks requiring timely actions;
- Lead the development of quarterly, bi-annual and annual progress reports on CDD-Ghana five-year strategic plan.
- Ensure that cross cutting issues such as SDGs, gender, age and disability are effectively addressed/ mainstreamed in all project implementations;
- Develop and improve network feedback, knowledge sharing and learning mechanisms, enabling staff to recognize success in reaching or exceeding targets, opportunities for growth, and shortfalls that need to be addressed;
- Participate in annual project reviews and planning workshops and assist the Team Leaders in preparing relevant reports;
- Perform other duties as required;
Measurable Outputs and Performance Indicators
- Preparation of reports;
- Assist the Team Leaders in preparing other relevant reports;
- Organize and conduct training on M&E for project/program staff;
- Assist Team Leaders in the preparation of reports on the findings and lessons learned from project implementation and project innovations;
- Provide input and update information related to project outcome in on CDD-Ghana website and other digital outlets;
- Develop a robust M&E system for the Center;
- Prepare and maintain data bases.
- Integrity by modelling CDD-Ghana’s values and ethical standards;
- Promotes the vision, mission, and strategic goals of CDD-Ghana;
- Displays cultural, gender, religion, and age sensitivity and adaptability.
- Organizes and accurately completes multiple tasks by establishing priorities while taking into consideration special assignments, frequent interruptions, deadlines, available resources and multiple reporting relationships;
- Extensive knowledge in Results-Based Management (RBM);
- In-depth knowledge in web-based M&E systems;
- Excellent communication skills (written and oral): Sensitivity to and responsiveness to all partners, Respectful and helpful relations with donors and project staff;
- Consistently approaches work with energy and a positive, constructive attitude;
- Demonstrates strong oral and written communication skills.
Required Skills and Experience
University Degree (Bachelors or Master’s) in statistics, public policy, international development, economics, or related field.
- At least 5 years of experience in the design and implementation of Results-Based Management for development projects implemented by national/international and local NGOs/donors/funding agencies;
- Experience in designing tools and strategies for data collection, analysis and production of reports;
- Demonstrated experience of statistical packages and/ or data analysis software (e.g. SPSS, Excel, Stata) and advanced computer skills (word-processing, spread sheets, and databases) are a must;
- Strong training & facilitation skills.
- Fluency in written and spoken English.
Deadline: Wednesday, February 19, 2020
How to Apply
Interested candidates should submit their resume and cover letter to [email protected] with “Monitoring and Evaluation Officer Position” in the subject line.
How to Apply for Ghana Center For Democratic Development Job Recruitment
To apply for the Ghana Center For Democratic Development Recruitment 2020. Below is what you need to know:
- We publish on this page, the latest Ghana Center For Democratic Development Job updates and each position published includes its a requirement, qualification, application form, and other vital information to help you understand the recruitment process to apply cordially.
- Make sure you confirm the deadline of any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum Ghana Center For Democratic Development Recruitment requirements and possess any required document before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.
Other Hot Recruitment in Ghana
|Ghana Armed Forces Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Police Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Nation Builders Corps Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Immigration Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Fire Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Prisons Recruitment||2019/2020|
|MTN Ghana Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Health Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Why Schoolgh for Ghana Center For Democratic Development Jobs 2020 Free Job Alert?|
|Schoolgh is the one-stop place for Ghana Center For Democratic Development Recruitment notification across various sectors and industries within Ghana. Schoolgh ensures that all Jobs get notified to all our visitors. We ensure that none of the Jobs gets missed out on our website. We help both fresher and experienced graduates to get job recruitment notification on recent Ghana Center For Democratic Development Recruitment 2020 openings across Ghana.|
|Ghana Center For Democratic Development Jobs Region in Ghana?|
|Ghana Center For Democratic Development Recruits across the 10 regions in Ghana. This includes Ghana Center For Democratic Development Jobs in Accra, Koforidua, Kumasi, Cape Coast, Sunyani, Tamale, Bolgatanga, Wa, Sekondi and Ho. Ghana Center For Democratic Development may sometimes accept job application nationwide, don’t miss the point that some vacancy positions may require relocation to their designated region of operation.|
Recent Jobs Updates
|Latest Recruitment||Last Update||Deadline|
|The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints Recruitment 2020/2021||July 15, 2020||31 July, 2020|
|Viamo Recruitment 2020/2021||July 15, 2020||15 August, 2020|
|Marriott Ghana Recruitment 2020/2021||July 15, 2020||15 August, 2020|
|Accra Community School Recruitment 2020/2021||July 15, 2020||15 August, 2020|
|Cummins Recruitment 2020/2021||July 15, 2020||14 August 2020|
|Liberty Consultant LTD Recruitment 2020/2021||July 15, 2020||30 July, 2020|
If you have any question or correction regarding this post, kindly Drop a Comment below and we will respond to it as soon as possible. Don’t forget to subscribe to get the latest updates.
Am sure this post helps you with what you needed about the Ghana Center For Democratic Development Job Recruitment 2020. Please help others by sharing this post on any social media.