Ghana AIDS Commission Recruitment 2020/2021 advertisement has been released and available below. Ghana AIDS Commission Vacancies 2020 Application Form, Ghana AIDS Commission Jobs 2020, Ghana AIDS Commission Career Portal, Requirements for Ghana AIDS Commission Job Recruitment 2020.
Ghana AIDS Commission Job Vacancies 2020 advertisement has been published for the various positions available below. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline. The 2020 Ghana AIDS Commission Job Recruitment details like education qualification, requirement, location, stipend & salary scale, selection process, application form & how to apply, closing date, important links and others are available below on schoolgh.com as well as on the official website.
Ghana AIDS Commission Recruitment Details:
|Company||Ghana AIDS Commission|
|Deadline||31 March, 2020|
Available Job Positions & Details
The following positions are available at Ghana AIDS Commission. Explore for your position of choice and then apply according to the information provided.
1. Job Title: Principal Internal Auditor
The Ghana AIDS Commission has vacancy for PRINCIPAL INTERNAL AUDITOR and invites applications from persons with the requisite qualifications to apply for consideration.
Job Title: Principal Internal Auditor
• To provide leadership and technical direction on effective controls, risk management and governance processes towards the achievement of the mandate of the Commission
Duties and Responsibilities
• Ensure compliance with Public Financial Management Act and other relevant legislature and standards
• Ensure the development and implementation of internal audit work plan
• Liaise with external auditors to conduct external audit exercise
• Ensure pre-audit of all financial transactions above specified threshold
• Lead in the execution of internal audit assignments in accordance with approved plans of the Commission
• Safeguard fixed assets of the Commission
• Lead the development of internal audit reports on the activities of the Commission and make appropriate recommendations to the governing board
• Ensure the development of and adherence to guidelines and procedures on the activities and programmes of the Commission
• Liaise with the Director General to ensure the implementation of Audit Committee recommendations. Ensure the efficient and effective management of the human, material and financial resources of the unit.
• Coordinate the preparation of the budget of the unit
• Coordinate the preparation of the annual and other periodic reports
• Support the implementation of performance management policy in the unit.
Qualification Required & Experience
• Minimum of a Master’s degree in Accounting, Finance, Auditing or related field from an accredited tertiary institution
• Member of a recognised professional accounting or auditing body such as CIA, ICAG, ACCA, CPA, CIMA
• Minimum of six (6) years post professional qualification work experience in a reputable institution
• Must pass a selection interview conducted by the Ghana AIDS Commission in collaboration with the Public Services Commission and Internal Audit Agency
How To Apply For The Job
Applications together with detailed CVs and copies of certificates are to be submitted to the address below:
The Director – General
Ghana AIDS Commission
4th Floor, Ghana Olympic Committee Building
Adjacent Ridge Hospital
TEL: 0302-919263 / 0302-919259
Closing Date: 31 March, 2020
How to Apply for Ghana AIDS Commission Job Recruitment
To apply for the Ghana AIDS Commission Recruitment 2020. Below is what you need to know:
- We publish on this page, the latest Ghana AIDS Commission Job updates and each position published includes its a requirement, qualification, application form, and other vital information to help you understand the recruitment process to apply cordially.
- Make sure you confirm the deadline of any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum Ghana AIDS Commission Recruitment requirements and possess any required document before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.
Other Hot Recruitment in Ghana
|Ghana Armed Forces Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Police Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Nation Builders Corps Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Immigration Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Fire Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Prisons Recruitment||2019/2020|
|MTN Ghana Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Health Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Why Schoolgh for Ghana AIDS Commission Jobs 2020 Free Job Alert?|
|Schoolgh is the one-stop place for Ghana AIDS Commission Recruitment notification across various sectors and industries within Ghana. Schoolgh ensures that all Jobs get notified to all our visitors. We ensure that none of the Jobs gets missed out on our website. We help both fresher and experienced graduates to get job recruitment notification on recent Ghana AIDS Commission Recruitment 2020 openings across Ghana.|
|Ghana AIDS Commission Jobs Region in Ghana?|
|Ghana AIDS Commission Recruits across the 10 regions in Ghana. This includes Ghana AIDS Commission Jobs in Accra, Koforidua, Kumasi, Cape Coast, Sunyani, Tamale, Bolgatanga, Wa, Sekondi and Ho. Ghana AIDS Commission may sometimes accept job application nationwide, don’t miss the point that some vacancy positions may require relocation to their designated region of operation.|
Recent Jobs Updates
|Latest Recruitment||Last Update||Deadline|
|Konsyg Recruitment 2020/2021||August 7, 2020||7 Sept 2020|
|IQVIA Ghana Recruitment 2020/2021||August 7, 2020||8 August 2020|
|Mothers2mothers (m2m) Recruitment 2020/2021||August 7, 2020||14 August 2020|
|University of Ghana Recruitment 2020/2021||August 7, 2020||31 August 2020|
|Agogo Presbyterian Women's College of Education (PWCE) Recruitment 2020/2021||August 7, 2020||19 August, 2020|
|Seventh-Day Adventist Education Unit Recruitment 2020/2021||August 6, 2020||31 August, 2020|
If you have any question or correction regarding this post, kindly Drop a Comment below and we will respond to it as soon as possible. Don’t forget to subscribe to get the latest updates.
Am sure this post helps you with what you needed about the Ghana AIDS Commission Job Recruitment 2020. Please help others by sharing this post on any social media.