Ghana AIDS Commission Recruitment 2020/2021 advertisement has been released and available below. Ghana AIDS Commission Vacancies 2020 Application Form, Ghana AIDS Commission Jobs 2020, Ghana AIDS Commission Career Portal, Requirements for Ghana AIDS Commission Job Recruitment 2020.
Ghana AIDS Commission Job Vacancies 2020 advertisement has been published for the various positions available below. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline. The 2020 Ghana AIDS Commission Job Recruitment details like education qualification, requirement, location, stipend & salary scale, selection process, application form & how to apply, closing date, important links and others are available below on schoolgh.com as well as on the official website.
Ghana AIDS Commission Recruitment Details:
|Company||Ghana AIDS Commission|
|Deadline||29 October, 2020|
Available Job Positions & Details
The following positions are available at Ghana AIDS Commission. Explore for your position of choice and then apply according to the information provided.
1. Job Title: Director of Administration
• To provide technical, operational and administrative leadership in the management of material resources for the achievement of the mandate of the Commission.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Provide inputs for the formulation of policies of the Commission
• Coordinate the development of work plan of the Division
• Ensure the preparation of annual budget of the Division
• Coordinate the preparation of annual and other periodic reports of the Division
• Ensure the implementation of performance management policy in the Division
• Ensure the availability of material resources to support the activities of the Commission
• Coordinate the development of processes, procedures and guidelines for the management of material resources of the Commission
• Coordinate the development and management of ICT infrastructure for the Commission
• Coordinate the preparation and implementation of procurement plans of the Commission
• Coordinate the organisation of all meetings, seminars, workshops and conferences of the Commission
• Ensure the efficient and effective management of the human, material and financial resources of the Division
• Oversee the management of the estate of the Commission
• Oversee the management of the corporate image of the Commission
• Oversee the effective and efficient management of records of the Commission
Qualification Required & Experience
• A minimum of a Master’s Degree in Administration, Management, or any other related field from an accredited tertiary institution.
• Membership of a relevant professional body will be an added advantage
• A minimum of ten (10) years post qualification relevant work experience. five (5) years of which must be in a senior management position in a reputable organisation
• Must pass a competitive selection interview conducted by the Public Services Commission in consultation with the Goveming Board.
COMPETENCIES AND SKILLS
• Extensive leadership. administrative and managerial skills.
• Good knowledge of HIV and AIDS issues.
• Good knowledge of the operations of the Ghana AIDS Commission.
• Good knowledge of public service administrative regulations.
• Excellent communications, interpersonal and presentation skills.
• Very good negotiation, diplomacy, lobbying and conflict management skills.
• Good knowledge of Public Service Financial and Human Resource regulations.
How To Apply For The Job
Interested applicants are to submit six (6) copies of the following set of documents to the address below:
• An Application Letter
• Detailed Curriculum Vitae with telephone numbers, e-mail address and three (3) referees. including contact details
• Copies of Certificates
• A vision Statement
• Any other relevant information
THE AG. SECRETARY
PUBLIC SERVICES COMMISSION
P.O. BOX GP 1618
Closing Date: 29 October, 2020
Qualified women and people with disability are encouraged to apply.
How to Apply for Ghana AIDS Commission Job Recruitment
To apply for the Ghana AIDS Commission Recruitment 2020. Below is what you need to know:
- We publish on this page, the latest Ghana AIDS Commission Job updates and each position published includes its a requirement, qualification, application form, and other vital information to help you understand the recruitment process to apply cordially.
- Make sure you confirm the deadline of any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum Ghana AIDS Commission Recruitment requirements and possess any required document before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.
Other Hot Recruitment in Ghana
|Ghana Armed Forces Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Police Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Nation Builders Corps Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Immigration Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Fire Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Prisons Recruitment||2019/2020|
|MTN Ghana Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Health Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Why Schoolgh for Ghana AIDS Commission Jobs 2020 Free Job Alert?|
|Schoolgh is the one-stop place for Ghana AIDS Commission Recruitment notification across various sectors and industries within Ghana. Schoolgh ensures that all Jobs get notified to all our visitors. We ensure that none of the Jobs gets missed out on our website. We help both fresher and experienced graduates to get job recruitment notification on recent Ghana AIDS Commission Recruitment 2020 openings across Ghana.|
|Ghana AIDS Commission Jobs Region in Ghana?|
|Ghana AIDS Commission Recruits across the 10 regions in Ghana. This includes Ghana AIDS Commission Jobs in Accra, Koforidua, Kumasi, Cape Coast, Sunyani, Tamale, Bolgatanga, Wa, Sekondi and Ho. Ghana AIDS Commission may sometimes accept job application nationwide, don’t miss the point that some vacancy positions may require relocation to their designated region of operation.|
Recent Jobs Updates
|Latest Recruitment||Last Update||Deadline|
|Mastercard Foundation Recruitment 2020/2021||October 22, 2020||3 Nov, 2020|
|Vodafone Ghana Recruitment 2020/2021||October 22, 2020||19 Nov, 2020|
|Vivo Energy Recruitment 2020/2021||October 22, 2020||19 Nov, 2020|
|Deloitte Recruitment 2020/2021||October 22, 2020||19 Nov, 2020|
|International Justice Mission Recruitment 2020/2021||October 21, 2020||19 Nov, 2020|
|Golden Star (WASSA) Limited Recruitment 2020/2021||October 21, 2020||30 October, 2020|
If you have any question or correction regarding this post, kindly Drop a Comment below and we will respond to it as soon as possible. Don’t forget to subscribe to get the latest updates.
Am sure this post helps you with what you needed about the Ghana AIDS Commission Job Recruitment 2020. Please help others by sharing this post on any social media.