The Ghana Education Service, GES Recruitment 2020/2021 advertisement has been released and available below. GES recruitment, Vacancies, Jobs, Career, Application Form Portal, Requirements and other details are available below.
|Company||Ghana Education Service|
|Location||Nationwide - Nigeria|
|Deadline||10th August 2019|
GES Recruitment 2020 advertisement has been published online. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline. 2020 Ghana Education Service Recruitment details like qualification, requirement, location, stipend & salary scale, selection process, application form portal, how to apply, closing date, important links and others are available below on schoolgh.com as obtained from an official source.
Available Job Positions & Details
Applications are invited from in suitably qualified Ghanaians for the 2020/2021 Ghana Education Service (GES) recruitment exercise. INTERESTED AND SUITABLY QUALIFIED members of the public can apply for any of the Job positions available at GES Obuasi East Education Office.
- IPPD Officer
- Training Officer
- Personnel Officer
- Girls Education Officer
- Culture Coordinator
- Early Childhood Dev’t Officer
- Private School Coordinator
- Sports Coordinator
- Special Education Coordinator
- Circuit Supervisor
- Public Relation Officer
- Budget Officer
- School Health Education Prog. Officer (SHEP)
- Guidance and Counselling Coordinator
- Logistics Officer
- Data Collection Officer
GES Recruitment General Requirements
Interested applicants for the above positions must have met the application requirements as stated below.
- Be a graduate professional teacher not below the Rank of Assistant Director II.
- Have been on the Rank for not less than three (3) years.
- Have in-depth knowledge of the activities pertaining to the position applying for.
- Have a satisfactory working history with the Ghana Education Service (GES).
- Knowledge in the Learning Programme in an added advantage.
How to Apply for GES Recruitment Application Form
Qualified applicants per the terms of the advertisement should apply to the Municipal Director of Education, Obuasi. All application letters must be endorsed by applicants Headteachers or Heads of Department.
Curriculum vitae, Photocopies of highest Certificate, Last Promotion Letter and filled Appraiser Forms must be attached to the application letters.
Application Closing Date:
All applications should reach the registry on or before Friday, 10th August 2020.
Things to Note Before Applying:
- We publish on this page, the latest Ghana Education Service Recruitment updates and each position published includes its a requirement, qualification, application form, and other vital information to help you understand the recruitment process and apply cordially.
- Make sure you confirm the deadline of any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum Ghana Education Service Recruitment requirements and possess any required document before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.
Hot Recruitment in Ghana
|Ghana Armed Forces Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Police Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Nation Builders Corps Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Immigration Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Fire Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Prisons Recruitment||2019/2020|
|MTN Ghana Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Health Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Why Schoolgh for GES Jobs 2020 Free Job Alert?|
|Schoolgh is the one-stop place for Ghana Education Service, GES Recruitment notification across various sectors and industries within Ghana. Schoolgh ensures that all Jobs get notified to all our visitors. We ensure that none of the Jobs gets missed out on our website. We help both fresher and experienced graduates to get job recruitment notification on recent GES Recruitment 2020 openings across Ghana.|
|GES Jobs Region in Ghana?|
|GES Recruits across the 10 regions in Ghana. This includes Ghana Education Service Jobs in Accra, Koforidua, Kumasi, Cape Coast, Sunyani, Tamale, Bolgatanga, Wa, Sekondi and Ho. Local Government Service may sometimes accept job application nationwide, don’t miss the point that some vacancy positions may require relocation to their designated region of operation.|
Recent Jobs Updates
|Latest Recruitment||Last Update||Deadline|
|Charlestina Beach Resort Recruitment 2020/2021||January 22, 2021||11 Feb. 2021|
|Ericsson Recruitment 2020/2021||January 22, 2021||11 Feb. 2021|
|Centre for Local Governance Advocacy (CLGA) Recruitment 2020/2021||January 22, 2021||31 January, 2021|
|Evangelical Presbyterian Church Recruitment 2020/2021||January 22, 2021||15 February, 2021|
|Tamale Teaching Hospital Recruitment 2020/2021||January 22, 2021||05 February, 2021|
|Awaso Academy International Recruitment 2020/2021||January 22, 2021||25 January, 2021|
If you have any question or correction regarding this post, kindly Drop a Comment below and we will respond to it as soon as possible. Don’t forget to subscribe to get the latest updates.
Am sure this post helps you with what you needed about the GES Recruitment 2020/2021. Please help others by sharing this post on any social media.
See more Post about: