Georgetown University Fully-Funded Masters Scholarships for African Students 2019/2020 – USA
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for Georgetown University Fully-Funded Masters Scholarships for African Students 2019/2020 – USA…Interested apps and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Georgetown University Fully-Funded Masters Scholarships 2019/2020
The Master of Science in Foreign Service (MSFS) at Georgetown University USA is offering a full-tuition scholarship for a talented graduate student from sub-Saharan Africa 2019/2020.
- Offered annually? Yes
- Type: Masters
- Eligible Countries: Special consideration will be given to applicants from: Côte d’Ivoire, Ghana, Kenya, Liberia, Nigeria, Senegal, South Africa.
- Value of Scholarship: Full tuition scholarship
- Duration of Scholarship: 2 years
- Sponsors: Georgetown University, USA
- To be taken at (country): Georgetown University, USA
- Eligible Field of Study: Master of Science in Foreign Service
About Scholarship: MSFS is a two-year, full-time graduate degree program in international affairs. Students will take courses in international relations, international trade, international finance, statistics and analytical tools and history. In addition, students choose an area of concentration such as International Relations and Security, International Development or International Business.
Selection Criteria and Eligibility: Applicants must have:
- -A TOEFL score of at least 100, or an IELTS score of at least 7.0.
- -Special consideration will be given to applicants from: Côte d’Ivoire, Ghana, Kenya, Liberia, Nigeria, Senegal, and South Africa.
- -Completion of a course in microeconomics and a course in macroeconomics, or ability to complete both courses *before* the beginning of the MSFS program in fall 2019.
Application Form – How to Apply: To be considered for the scholarship, applicants must submit all required application materials (online application, personal statement, official transcripts and test scores, letters of recommendation). The scholarship will be awarded based on the strength of the student’s application in the admissions process.
Application Deadline: 15th January, 2019.
For More Information:
Click Here to the Official Webpage of Georgetown University Fully-Funded Masters Scholarships for African Students 2019/2020 – USA for more information.