Genser Energy Recruitment 2020/2021 advertisement has been released and available below. Genser Energy Vacancies 2020 Application Form, Genser Energy Jobs 2020, Genser Energy Career Portal, Requirements for Genser Energy Job Recruitment 2020.
Genser Energy Job Vacancies 2020 advertisement has been published for the various positions available below. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline. The 2020 Genser Energy Job Recruitment details like education qualification, requirement, location, stipend & salary scale, selection process, application form & how to apply, closing date, important links and others are available below on schoolgh.com as well as on the official website.
Genser Energy Recruitment Details:
|Deadline||30th September, 2019|
Available Job Positions & Details
The following positions are available at Genser Energy. Explore for your position of choice and then apply according to the information provided.
1. Job Title: Assistant Naval Engineer
Genser Energy Holdings Inc. is an Independent Power Producer (IPP) based in the British Virgin Islands with operations in Africa. It specializes in providing custom engineered turn-key distributed generation energy solutions for clients in the Mining, Manufacturing, and Utility sectors. Genser engages in Engineering, Procurement and Construction (EPC) as well as Operations and Maintenance (O&M) of its power-generation plants and sells electricity and/or steam to clients. Each Project is financed and owned by a country-level subsidiary in Africa.
Assistant Naval Engineer Position
The Assistant Naval Engineer will work closely with the Senior Naval Engineer in design, development and execution of specified Projects. The position focuses on assisting the EPC and O&M teams in delivering specific Project deliverables. The Assistant Naval Engineer will carry out responsibilities in the following areas:
· Provide support in engineering, design, development of PFDs, P & IDs, construction plans and drawings.
· Coordinate with Procurement and Engineering teams on preparation, accurate labelling and matching of materials purchased for installations.
· Work with the Engineering team and Contractors on the day-to-day supervision of checks and/or repairs, report and/or troubleshoot engineering problems.
· Responsible for conducting regular quality assurance tests and inspections to establish engineering requirements.
· Coordinate with the HSE, Electrical, Civil and Mechanical Reliability Engineers on daily safety work practices and rescue drills for emergencies.
· Research, collect, analyze data and produce statistical reports and methodical documentation of work processes.
· Understand and comply with regulatory codes and requirements.
· Organize and/or provide support with training sessions.
· Update job knowledge by tracking and understanding emerging engineering practices and trends.
· Perform any other duty that may be required or as instructed by the Supervisor.
· Degree in Mechanical, Civil, Naval, Fuel Supply, Oil & Gas, Chemical, Petrochemical, Electrical Engineering or related courses; Masters a plus
· Minimum of five (5) years Post qualification experience
· Basic knowledge in Maritime International Regulations (IACS, SOLAS, MARPOL, STCW, etc.)
· Understanding of Port Engineering Regulations (ROM, USACE, PIANC etc.)
· Knowledge of Project construction/Planning management
· Fluency in written and verbal English
· Must have knowledge of ship stability and hull stresses and demonstrate ability to evaluate vessel operations, ship propulsion systems, equipment and services onboard.
· Must be knowledgeable about oil and gas terminals and shipyard operations
· Must demonstrate maturity and willingness to work long hours
· Must possess ability to take initiative and work with little or no supervision
· Must possess excellent skills in Autocad usage
· Must be able to draw, understand and interpret Mechanical drawings
· Must possess research, analytical and communication skills
Job Location: The position is based at Genser Energy Ghana Ltd, Takoradi.
How to Apply
Application email: Applicants should send Resume and Cover letters to [email protected] before 30th September, 2020. The job title should be indicated as the email subject.
How to Apply for Genser Energy Job Recruitment
To apply for the Genser Energy Recruitment 2020. Below is what you need to know:
- We publish on this page, the latest Genser Energy Job updates and each position published includes its a requirement, qualification, application form, and other vital information to help you understand the recruitment process to apply cordially.
- Make sure you confirm the deadline of any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum Genser Energy Recruitment requirements and possess any required document before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.
Other Hot Recruitment in Ghana
|Ghana Armed Forces Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Police Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Nation Builders Corps Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Immigration Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Fire Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Prisons Recruitment||2019/2020|
|MTN Ghana Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Health Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Why Schoolgh for Genser Energy Jobs 2020 Free Job Alert?|
|Schoolgh is the one-stop place for Genser Energy Recruitment notification across various sectors and industries within Ghana. Schoolgh ensures that all Jobs get notified to all our visitors. We ensure that none of the Jobs gets missed out on our website. We help both fresher and experienced graduates to get job recruitment notification on recent Genser Energy Recruitment 2020 openings across Ghana.|
|Genser Energy Jobs Region in Ghana?|
|Genser Energy Recruits across the 10 regions in Ghana. This includes Genser Energy Jobs in Accra, Koforidua, Kumasi, Cape Coast, Sunyani, Tamale, Bolgatanga, Wa, Sekondi and Ho. Genser Energy may sometimes accept job application nationwide, don’t miss the point that some vacancy positions may require relocation to their designated region of operation.|
Recent Jobs Updates
|Latest Recruitment||Last Update||Deadline|
|Charlestina Beach Resort Recruitment 2020/2021||January 22, 2021||11 Feb. 2021|
|Ericsson Recruitment 2020/2021||January 22, 2021||11 Feb. 2021|
|Centre for Local Governance Advocacy (CLGA) Recruitment 2020/2021||January 22, 2021||31 January, 2021|
|Evangelical Presbyterian Church Recruitment 2020/2021||January 22, 2021||15 February, 2021|
|Tamale Teaching Hospital Recruitment 2020/2021||January 22, 2021||05 February, 2021|
|Awaso Academy International Recruitment 2020/2021||January 22, 2021||25 January, 2021|
If you have any question or correction regarding this post, kindly Drop a Comment below and we will respond to it as soon as possible. Don’t forget to subscribe to get the latest updates.
Am sure this post helps you with what you needed about the Genser Energy Job Recruitment 2020. Please help others by sharing this post on any social media.