Genser Energy Recruitment 2019 for Human Resource and Administration Associate
Applications are invited from suitably qualified Applicants for the Genser Energy Recruitment 2019. Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Genser Energy Recruitment 2019
Human Resource and Administrative Associate Responsibilities
The Human Resource and Administration Associate is responsible for working with the Organizational Development Manager. He/She will assist with all day-to-day operations of human resource functions and duties. The HR Associate assists in carrying out all responsibilities for the following functional areas: departmental development, HRIS, recruitment, employee relations Responsibilities include the following:
- Assists in writing directives for Dept. Managers on all company policies and employee benefits
- Assists in developing and maintaining a Human Resource system that meets management information needs
- Assists in recruiting, interviewing, testing, and selecting employees to fill vacant positions; helps develop offer letters, agreements and contracts for personnel to be hired
- Plans and conducts new employee orientation to foster positive attitude toward company goals
- Keeps records of employees benefit plans and participation, i.e. insurance and pension plans, along with personnel transactions such as hires, promotions, transfers, performance reviews, and terminations
- Assists HR Manager in preparing budget of human resource operations for specific Project/Plant
- Prepares Weekly HR Reports and recommends procedures to reduce issues at the workplace, i.e. absenteeism, turnover, etc.
- Perform other duties assigned
- Bachelor Degree in HR, Communications, Business or Psychology
- Must have 2 years’ experience working in a generalist HR or Administrative role
- Possess strong analytical skills, ability to work in a self-directed fashion within a team-oriented structure, solid work ethic, and professional maturity.
- Demonstrate leadership qualities and the ability to perform in an entrepreneurial environment.
- Willingness to undertake further training as required.
- Ability to operate flexible work practices to achieve optimum results.
- Good communications/inter-personal skills and self-motivated, team player
How to Apply
Application email: Applicants should send Resume and Cover Letters to email@example.com before 15th April, 2019.
References: Minimum of 2 professional and 1 educational / personal
Share this post with your Friends: