Genser Energy Recruitment 2019 for Electrical and Instrumentation Reliability Manager
Applications are invited from suitably qualified Applicants for the Genser Energy Recruitment 2019. Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Genser Energy Recruitment 2019
The E&I Manager is responsible for working with the VP-EPC for the safe, reliable and efficient maintenance planning of the generating plant (C&I related preventive, scheduled and breakdown maintenance and procurement of spare parts), while maintaining particular emphasis on safety of personnel/plant, availability, efficiency and protection of the environment. He/She will ensure that equipment maintenance and monitoring is carried out to determine and predict maintenance status and intervals and provides effective preventive maintenance for plant and equipment.
- Develops strategies and policies to enable the Plant Manager to improve the maintenance of Power Generation systems
- Develops, establishes and implements targets in conjunction with the agreed Business Plan for station operational activities
- Provides technical and planning services in respect of planned maintenance, overhauls, and refurbishment.
- Monitors Plant and equipment performance and carry out routine performance test to confirm OEM performance guarantees
- Prepares the Controls and Instrumentation maintenance schedule (preventive, condition monitoring, scheduled overhauls and mandatory inspections) for the station.
- Ensures the highest safety standards and procedures apply at all times
- Provides technical and planning services in respect of planned Controls and Instrumentation maintenance, overhauls, and refurbishment.
- Administers the Maintenance Management System (MMS) on Controls and Instrumentation maintenance activities on daily basis
- BSc. Degree in Civil, Electrical, Mechanical, Chemical and Petrochemical Engineering with + 8 years of experience with + 4 years in supervisory position.
- At least eight (8) years of Post qualification experience and competence in plant operations and maintenance (Excluding National Service period) and two (2) years in a manager position
- Experience and competence in plant technology, systems and procedures.
- Knowledge of international standards: OSHA, ISO, ANSI, NFPA, IEC, IEEE ASME etc.
- Ability to build a high level of trust, develop a team approach, lead, empower and motivate staff to achieve optimum performance
- Ability to plan, multi-task, process and analyze, lead and direct the work of others efficiently
Job Location: The position is based at Genser Energy Ghana Ltd Chirano Plant,
How to Apply
Application email: Applicants should send Resume and Cover Letters to email@example.com before 15th April, 2019.
References: Minimum of 2 professional and 1 educational / personal