Genser Energy Recruitment 2019 for Business Development Manager Thermal
Applications are invited from suitably qualified Applicants for the Genser Energy Recruitment 2019. Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Genser Energy Recruitment 2019
Overview of Genser Energy Ghana:- Genser Energy Inc. is an Independent Power Producer (IPP) based in the British Virgin Islands with operations in Africa. It specializes in providing custom engineered turn-key distributed generation energy solutions for clients in the mining, manufacturing, and utilities. Genser engages in engineering, procurement and construction (EPC) as well as operation and maintenance (O&M) of its power generation plants and sells electricity and/or steam to clients. Each project is financed and owned by a country-level subsidiary in Africa.
Business Development Manager Responsibilities
The Business Development Manager is responsible for working with the VP of Project Development on a wide variety of tasks related to business development and organizational development. The role will focus on new business engagements, business development analysis and market strategies, facilitating customer and partner proposals, negotiating and managing the execution of business capture to promote the near, mid and long-term success of Genser Energy. Responsibilities include the following:
- Research, locate and meet with prospective clients to explain Gensers energy solutions. Pursue leads and follow through to a successful contractual agreement.
- Screen prospective clients by analyzing market strategies, deal requirements, potential, and financials; evaluating options for the best strategic approach, examining risks and potentials
- Develop negotiating strategies and positions by studying integration of new approaches with company strategies and operations
- Provide commercial, market, and strategic input into the pricing modeling process for clients
- Close new business deals by coordinating requirements; developing and negotiating contracts; integrating contract requirements with business operations; working closely to provide general oversight and guidance with the Business Development and the EPC/O&M Teams
- Maintain healthy business relationships with current clients, identify new clients and build same
- Follow the latest industry developments and stay up-to-date on corporate competitors. Seek out knowledge and information on changing market dynamics in the energy industry
- Collaborate with Business Development, EPC and OM Teams to ensure that client technical requirements are met during proposal, agreement signing and implementation stages
- Apply knowledge of financing mechanisms, state, and local policies, and best practice benchmarks to assist clients with solving compliance, business case selling, and outreach challenges. Oversee renewal of relevant compliance permits; coordinate with internal and external stakeholders
- Responsible for the overall development of team members, liaising with the Organ. Devpt. Depart.
- Perform other duties assigned
- BA in Business Management or Engineering or Finance; MBA a plus
- Minimum of 6+ years experience in business development or related field
- Fluency in English compulsory; Proficiency in French is preferred
- Possess strong analytical skills, ability to work in a self-directed fashion within a team-oriented structure, solid work ethic, and professional maturity.
- Demonstrate leadership qualities and the ability to perform in an entrepreneurial environment.
- A passion in areas of business development and client relationship management as well as expertise in business development process and analysis execution. Possess an outstanding business judgement
- Knowledge and understanding of project finance, energy engineering, and/or proposal writing
- Ability to think ahead, plan and achieve key performance goals over period of time.
- Competence in multi-tasking & managing several priorities; ability to lead and be result oriented
- Superb interpersonal and communication skills, both oral and written
Job Location: The position is based at Genser Energy Ghana Ltd Accra Corporate office,
How to Apply
Applicants should send Resume and Cover Letters to email@example.com before 29th March, 2019. References: Minimum of 2 professional and 1 educational / personal
Share this post with your Friends: