Genser Energy Ghana Recruitment 2019 for Civil Engineering Manager
Applications are invited from suitably qualified Applicants for the Genser Energy Ghana Recruitment 2019. Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Genser Energy Ghana Recruitment 2019
The Civil Engineering Manager assists the Process Engineer to complete construction projects by preparing engineering designs and documents, confirming specifications. The responsibilities includes;
- Implementation of design concepts and civil engineering works
- Responsible for design and safety of temporary structures used during the construction
- Manage construction projects, ensuring that they are scheduled and built in accordance with plans and specifications
- Analyze survey reports, maps, and other data to plan projects
- Use design software to plan and design structures in line with government codes
- Preparation of volumetric drawings in Auto CAD and for quantity calculations
- Prepares engineering documents by developing construction specifications, plans and schedules
- Supervision of civil technician, contractors as construction progresses.
- Degree in Civil Engineering, a professional Engineering certification, will be an added advantage +2 years of experience with +2 years in supervisory position.
- Proficiency in project management.
- Knowledge of business and management, with strong background in math, IT, Revit, Csc Orion and science fields.
- Ability to use Database design, site development, legal compliance, CAD, Auto CAD, design skills, conceptual skills and drafting
- Capacity to maintain an overview of entire projects while continuing to attend to detailed technicalities
- Ability to think ahead, plan and achieve key performance goals over period of time
- Competence in multi-tasking & managing several priorities; ability to lead and be result oriented
Job Location: The position is based at Genser Energy Ghana Ltd Accra Corporate office, www.genserenergy.com
How to Apply
Application email: Applicants should send Resume and Cover Letters to firstname.lastname@example.org before 15th April, 2019.
References: Minimum of 2 professional and 1 educational / personal