General Electric Recruitment 2020/2021 advertisement has been released and available below. General Electric Vacancies 2020 Application Form, General Electric Jobs 2020, General Electric Career Portal, Requirements for General Electric Job Recruitment 2020.
General Electric Job Vacancies 2020 advertisement has been published for the various positions available below. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline. The 2020 General Electric Job Recruitment details like education qualification, requirement, location, stipend & salary scale, selection process, application form & how to apply, closing date, important links and others are available below on schoolgh.com as well as on the official website.
General Electric Recruitment Details:
Available Job Positions & Details
The following positions are available at General Electric. Explore for your position of choice and then apply according to the information provided.
1. Job Title: Senior Fuel Infrastructure Manager
Gas to Power – GTP and fuel expertise is a critical growth strategy for GE Gas Power which is based on the ability to get natural gas, LPG or any optimum fuel to locations that need power. The senior fuel infrastructure manager coordinates the GTP and fuel efforts across GE Gas Power in SSA; building a strategy with the commercial & engineering teams & working with development partners, gas suppliers and traders and financial institutions to provide solutions for the opportunities across SSA.
- The Senior Fuel Infrastructure Manager will play a critical role in supporting the commercial and engineering team in structuring and implementing fuel solutions related to large scale LNG, small scale LNG, LPG and other fuels to enable various projects in SSA
- He/She will drive the pre- feasibility of projects working with the commercial and engineering teams
- He/She will advise during project development execution and play a critical role in negotiating fuel supply and services agreements
- As a senior fuel infrastructure practitioner, He/She will be responsible for establishing and maintaining strategic partnerships with fuel infrastructure players and fuel suppliers in the region
- He/She will also drive best practices, share knowledge from previous experiences, and ensure GTP deals and projects needing fuel solution are designed and executed to deliver the highest likelihood of succeeding
- Identify, structure and implement investible and bankable LNG, LPG and CNG infrastructure solutions
- Drive early stage GTP prospects from concept through to executable solution in conjunction with commercial and engineering teams
- Leverage existing relationship networks and forge new networks for the benefit of the regional commercial and engineering effort
- Drive information sharing and best practices across the business
- Stay connected to HQ for support and alignment as needed
- Bachelor’s Degree in a technical discipline or science e.g. Engineering, geology, chemistry or petroleum science coupled with significant experience in the energy sector or equivalent knowledge and experience
- Deep gas to power sectoral expertise and experience developing and executing gas infrastructure solutions involving LNG and/or LPG as an advisor or principal
- Senior level experience in gas to power consulting, project development, advisory, project management or project finance
- Emerging markets gas to power experience in Africa, the Middle East, Latin America or South East Asia
- Results-oriented with ability to convert business requirements and goals into realistic project milestones
- Effective networking skills and strong communication skills are a must
- Business Judgment and Execution Knowledge – should have, or be able to quickly develop, a thorough understanding of GE’s key business segments to actively engage in helping identify and execute strategic initiatives
- Leadership, Collaboration and Influencing – should be able to demonstrate a team approach to solving problems by consulting peers, as well as, using internal and external networks
- Must be able to work within a global matrix organization and interact with executives at the most senior levels
- Have “hands-on” approach and be prepared to generate actionable partnership ideas without significant direction
- In Nigeria: a valid NYSC discharge or exemption certificate will be required (please indicate clearly on your resume)
- In Nigeria: must have valid authorization to work full-time without any restriction in Nigeria
- In countries other than Nigeria: must have valid authorization to work full-time without any restriction in the role’s location
- Strong working experience and familiarity with SSA nuances
- Master’s degree in a technical discipline, science or an MBA or equivalent knowledge or experience
- Strong interpersonal skills and negotiation skills
- A strong communicator, facilitator and problem-solver
- Strategic thinker who balances thought leadership/best practices with strong results- orientation
- Strong analytical skills
How to Apply
How to Apply for General Electric Job Recruitment
To apply for the General Electric Recruitment 2020. Below is what you need to know:
- We publish on this page, the latest General Electric Job updates and each position published includes its a requirement, qualification, application form, and other vital information to help you understand the recruitment process to apply cordially.
- Make sure you confirm the deadline of any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum General Electric Recruitment requirements and possess any required document before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.
Other Hot Recruitment in Ghana
|Ghana Armed Forces Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Police Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Nation Builders Corps Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Immigration Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Fire Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Prisons Recruitment||2019/2020|
|MTN Ghana Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Health Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Why Schoolgh for General Electric Jobs 2020 Free Job Alert?|
|Schoolgh is the one-stop place for General Electric Recruitment notification across various sectors and industries within Ghana. Schoolgh ensures that all Jobs get notified to all our visitors. We ensure that none of the Jobs gets missed out on our website. We help both fresher and experienced graduates to get job recruitment notification on recent General Electric Recruitment 2020 openings across Ghana.|
|General Electric Jobs Region in Ghana?|
|General Electric Recruits across the 10 regions in Ghana. This includes General Electric Jobs in Accra, Koforidua, Kumasi, Cape Coast, Sunyani, Tamale, Bolgatanga, Wa, Sekondi and Ho. General Electric may sometimes accept job application nationwide, don’t miss the point that some vacancy positions may require relocation to their designated region of operation.|
Recent Jobs Updates
|Latest Recruitment||Last Update||Deadline|
|Vodafone Ghana Recruitment 2020/2021||August 3, 2020||30 August, 2020|
|Pezesha Recruitment 2020/2021||August 3, 2020||Not Specified|
|BCMedicals Recruitment 2020/2021||August 3, 2020||7th of August, 2020|
|World Vision International Recruitment 2020/2021||August 3, 2020||7 August, 2020|
|Liberty Consultant LTD Recruitment 2020/2021||July 31, 2020||29 August, 2020|
|Abt Associates Recruitment 2020/2021||July 31, 2020||21 August, 2020|
If you have any question or correction regarding this post, kindly Drop a Comment below and we will respond to it as soon as possible. Don’t forget to subscribe to get the latest updates.
Am sure this post helps you with what you needed about the General Electric Job Recruitment 2020. Please help others by sharing this post on any social media.