The GBfoods Africa Recruitment 2020/2021 advertisement has been released and available below. GBfoods Africa Vacancies 2020 Application Form, GBfoods Africa Jobs 2020, GBfoods Africa Career Portal, Requirements for GBfoods Africa Job Recruitment 2020.
GBfoods Africa Job Vacancies 2020 advertisement has been published for the various positions available below. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline. 2020 GBfoods Africa Job Recruitment details like education qualification, requirement, location, stipend & salary scale, selection process, application form & how to apply, closing date, important links and others are available below on schoolgh.com as well as on the official website.
GBfoods Africa Recruitment Details:
|Deadline||28 Nov, 2020|
Available Job Positions & Details
The following positions are available at GBfoods Africa. Explore for your position of choice and then apply according to the information provided.
1. Job Title: Payroll and Budget Specialist
At GBfoods we offer culinary solutions in several countries of Europe and Africa with prestigious leading local brands, including Jumbo, Gallina Blanca, Erasco, Gino, Liebig, Star, Bama, D&L, Grand’Italia and Blå Band, among others.
Our Purpose “Celebrating local flavours” is to empower and take care of each of the local communities we belong to and to bring out their authentic flavours. Some of our local brands have been in consumers’ kitchens for over a century and have positioned themselves as authentically loved brands, as well as deeply rooted parts of the local culture.
Today, with a turnover of around 1,2 billion euros and a team of around 3,000 people, we are the preferred choice of millions of consumers.
Role & Responsibilities:
Anchor and drive the HR and People Agenda through quality reward and organization effectiveness to improve performance of the organization. The incumbent will manage the organizations’ monthly payroll activities and support the end to end budget processes.
Key Role & Responsibilities:
- Responsible for running the monthly payroll consistently on schedule
- Prepare monthly payroll accruals and as well as provide variance and modification reports
- Ensure timely payroll reports reconciliation with the respective Accounts team
- Complete all required administration tasks (archiving and retrieval of payroll records) and analysis for all local benefits plans and as well process all vendor invoices.
- Manage relationship with pension and payroll service providers
- Ensure the organization is compliant with statutory payments
- Point of contact for queries on benefits, payroll management and tax related matters
- Support with the conduct of external salary surveys by preparing local market submissions and respond to additional data requests.
- Support the annual reward cycle with detailed analysis, modelling and reconciliation
- Support with the development of local bonuses, sales incentives, and retirement plans through detailed analysis.
- Responsible for preparation of reward letters after each review of compensation
- Design and maintain a reward calculator to support new hire package decisions.
- Support the end-end budget process
- Assist the Country HR Manager in tracking and managing total overhead budget for the business area and the non-staff related costs.
What can you expect from us?
Being part of a multinational company that prides itself with leading brands recognized in their respective countries by consumers and the entire industry.
What do we expect from you?
We expect someone who shares in our values, motivated and willing to grow.
Skills and Experience required
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration and professional certification in Human Resource Management
- Minimum of 4-5 years’ relevant industry experience in a similar position
- Superior analytical ability with expertise in financial/ statistical analysis and spreadsheet modelling.
- Good knowledge of HR practice and Labour Laws
- Good knowledge of income tax legislation in the operating environment.
- Experience of carrying out salary reviews and surveys
- Experience of creating and implementing Reward Policies and managing the changes
- Effective Communication, presentation, negotiation, and persuasive skills.
- Ability to meet deadlines, work under pressure, prioritize own workload and take ownership of problems.
- Good people management skills, able to build strong professional relationships with HR colleagues and the wider community of staff
How to Apply
Closing Date : 28 Nov, 2020
How to Apply for GBfoods Africa Job Recruitment
To apply for the GBfoods Africa Recruitment 2020. Below is what you need to know:
- We publish on this page, the latest GBfoods Africa Job updates and each position published includes its a requirement, qualification, application form, and other vital information to help you understand the recruitment process to apply cordially.
- Make sure you confirm the deadline of any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum GBfoods Africa Recruitment requirements and possess any required document before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.
Other Hot Recruitment in Ghana
|Ghana Armed Forces Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Police Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Nation Builders Corps Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Immigration Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Fire Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Prisons Recruitment||2019/2020|
|MTN Ghana Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Health Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Why Schoolgh for GBfoods Africa Jobs 2020 Free Job Alert?|
|Schoolgh is the one-stop place for GBfoods Africa Recruitment notification across various sectors and industries within Ghana. Schoolgh ensures that all Jobs get notified to all our visitors. We ensure that none of the Jobs gets missed out on our website. We help both fresher and experienced graduates to get job recruitment notification on recent GBfoods Africa Recruitment 2020 openings across Ghana.|
|GBfoods Africa Jobs Region in Ghana?|
|GBfoods Africa Recruits across the 10 regions in Ghana. This includes GBfoods Africa Jobs in Accra, Koforidua, Kumasi, Cape Coast, Sunyani, Tamale, Bolgatanga, Wa, Sekondi and Ho. GBfoods Africa may sometimes accept job application nationwide, don’t miss the point that some vacancy positions may require relocation to their designated region of operation.|
Recent Jobs Updates
|Latest Recruitment||Last Update||Deadline|
|Agrisolve Ghana Limited Recruitment 2020/2021||November 24, 2020||Not Specified|
|Sun-Canadian Recruitment 2020/2021||November 24, 2020||30 December, 2020|
|Japan International Cooperation Agency Recruitment 2020/2021||November 23, 2020||22 December, 2020|
|Marie Stopes Ghana Recruitment 2020/2021||November 23, 2020||22 December, 2020|
|Jonhord Ventures Recruitment 2020/2021||November 23, 2020||22 December, 2020|
|Newmont Mining Corporation Recruitment 2020/2021||November 20, 2020||17 Dec, 2020|
If you have any question or correction regarding this post, kindly Drop a Comment below and we will respond to it as soon as possible. Don’t forget to subscribe to get the latest updates.
Am sure this post helps you with what you needed about the GBfoods Africa Job Recruitment 2020. Please help others by sharing this post on any social media.