The GBfoods Africa Recruitment 2020/2021 advertisement has been released and available below. GBfoods Africa Vacancies 2020 Application Form, GBfoods Africa Jobs 2020, GBfoods Africa Career Portal, Requirements for GBfoods Africa Job Recruitment 2020.
GBfoods Africa Job Vacancies 2020 advertisement has been published for the various positions available below. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline. 2020 GBfoods Africa Job Recruitment details like education qualification, requirement, location, stipend & salary scale, selection process, application form & how to apply, closing date, important links and others are available below on schoolgh.com as well as on the official website.
GBfoods Africa Recruitment Details:
|Deadline||11 July, 2020|
Available Job Positions & Details
The following positions are available at GBfoods Africa. Explore for your position of choice and then apply according to the information provided.
1. Job Title: Shift Supervisor
The Production shift supervisor oversees a shift during production hours, with full responsibility for his department. The Shift supervisor is responsible for meeting shift production OEE targets at the right quality, in a cost-effective manner. The incumbent is also responsible for the entrenchment of Perfect Plant practices in a safe and healthy working environment. As the first line manager, the production shift supervisor must be conversant with some human resource policies, particularly in the area of disciplinary and grievance procedures, in resolving people issues in the shift to create and maintain a highly motivated team.
Results / Accountabilities
- Meet the forecasted production plans within the production budget while maintaining a high standard in safety
- Meet quality objectives for finished goods/products
- Ensure cooperation and teamwork within the production teams.
- Promote good relations and communication between the maintenance and production departments.
- Coordinate training for the production employees.
- Ensure productivity, housekeeping and quality of work standards are maintained within the production department.
- Perform the duties of the Production Manager in his absence.
- Represent the production department when coordinating and organizing the teams work with other departments.
- Provide leadership and ensure communication within a team environment to achieve the production objectives.
- Report on the team s shift activities and observations, safety meetings and production level.
- Member of Plant First Response Team.
- Member of the production on-call system.
What can you expect from us?
Working for GBfood will offer you a wide variety of career opportunities that will enable you to utilize your full potential. In addition to local and global developmental opportunities, we provide employees with competitive compensation, comprehensive benefits plan and much more.
What do we expect from you?
We are looking for someone who is committed, action oriented, problem solver and excellent relationship skills, pays attention to detail and is ready to explore the opportunities and challenges that the role brings.
- Bachelor’s degree in Biochemistry, Engineering, Nutrition/Food science or related fields.
- At least three years manufacturing experience.
- Excellent knowledge of the food technology and manufacturing process
- A solid track record of effectively, leading, managing and/or supervising a unionized work force
- Excellent leadership ability and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work on many tasks at the same time while keeping excellent organizational skills.
- Very strong computer skills.
- Strong communicator (both oral & written).
- Highly motivated with ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Demonstrated commitment to achieving organizational and personal goals.
- Proven ability to work well in a team environment (co-workers, suppliers, etc.).
How to Apply
Closing Date : 11 July, 2020
How to Apply for GBfoods Africa Job Recruitment
To apply for the GBfoods Africa Recruitment 2020. Below is what you need to know:
- We publish on this page, the latest GBfoods Africa Job updates and each position published includes its a requirement, qualification, application form, and other vital information to help you understand the recruitment process to apply cordially.
- Make sure you confirm the deadline of any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum GBfoods Africa Recruitment requirements and possess any required document before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.
Other Hot Recruitment in Ghana
|Ghana Armed Forces Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Police Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Nation Builders Corps Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Immigration Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Fire Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Prisons Recruitment||2019/2020|
|MTN Ghana Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Health Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Why Schoolgh for GBfoods Africa Jobs 2020 Free Job Alert?|
|Schoolgh is the one-stop place for GBfoods Africa Recruitment notification across various sectors and industries within Ghana. Schoolgh ensures that all Jobs get notified to all our visitors. We ensure that none of the Jobs gets missed out on our website. We help both fresher and experienced graduates to get job recruitment notification on recent GBfoods Africa Recruitment 2020 openings across Ghana.|
|GBfoods Africa Jobs Region in Ghana?|
|GBfoods Africa Recruits across the 10 regions in Ghana. This includes GBfoods Africa Jobs in Accra, Koforidua, Kumasi, Cape Coast, Sunyani, Tamale, Bolgatanga, Wa, Sekondi and Ho. GBfoods Africa may sometimes accept job application nationwide, don’t miss the point that some vacancy positions may require relocation to their designated region of operation.|
Recent Jobs Updates
|Latest Recruitment||Last Update||Deadline|
|The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints Recruitment 2020/2021||July 15, 2020||31 July, 2020|
|Viamo Recruitment 2020/2021||July 15, 2020||15 August, 2020|
|Marriott Ghana Recruitment 2020/2021||July 15, 2020||15 August, 2020|
|Accra Community School Recruitment 2020/2021||July 15, 2020||15 August, 2020|
|Cummins Recruitment 2020/2021||July 15, 2020||14 August 2020|
|Liberty Consultant LTD Recruitment 2020/2021||July 15, 2020||30 July, 2020|
If you have any question or correction regarding this post, kindly Drop a Comment below and we will respond to it as soon as possible. Don’t forget to subscribe to get the latest updates.
Am sure this post helps you with what you needed about the GBfoods Africa Job Recruitment 2020. Please help others by sharing this post on any social media.