The GBfoods Africa Recruitment 2021/2022 advertisement has been released and available below. GBfoods Africa Vacancies 2021 Application Form, GBfoods Africa Jobs 2021, GBfoods Africa Career Portal, Requirements for GBfoods Africa Job Recruitment 2021.
GBfoods Africa Job Vacancies 2021 advertisement has been published for the various positions available below. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline. 2021 GBfoods Africa Job Recruitment details like education qualification, requirement, location, stipend & salary scale, selection process, application form & how to apply, closing date, important links and others are available below on schoolgh.com as well as on the official website.
GBfoods Africa Recruitment Details:
|Deadline||11 Feb. 2021|
Available Job Positions & Details
The following positions are available at GBfoods Africa. Explore for your position of choice and then apply according to the information provided.
1. Job Title: Engineering Project Manager
At GBfoods we offer culinary solutions in several countries of Europe and Africa with prestigious leading local brands, including Jumbo, Gallina Blanca, Erasco, Gino, Liebig, Star, Bama, D&L, Grand’Italia and Blå Band, among others.
Our Purpose “Celebrating local flavours” is to empower and take care of each of the local communities we belong to and to bring out their authentic flavours. Some of our local brands have been in consumers’ kitchens for over a century and have positioned themselves as authentically loved brands, as well as deeply rooted parts of the local culture.
Today, with a turnover of around 1,2 billion euros and a team of around 3,000 people, we are the preferred choice of millions of consumers.
Role & Responsibilities:
We are in search of an Engineering Project Manager who will coordinate, supervise and execute the Engineering projects led by the Corporate Industrial Services in agreement with their guidelines, to ensure the technical quality of the projects and their adjustment to the established requirements of technology, term, quality and cost.
The main responsibilities will be:
- Comprehend the study and definition of the assigned activities delimiting the requests, targets, establishing critical indicators and specifying the scope of the activity in agreement with the internal clients.
- Prepare the executive project, guaranteeing the application of the most appropriate and/or advanced technology.
- Edit and give out the offer requests to suppliers.
- Assign the works in accordance with the internal clients and, in the case, with the correspondent Responsible of Project.
- Assign tasks to project team members and supervise them to ensure coordination between the different parts of the project.
- Plan, program and carry out the pursuit of the scope, costs, terms, execution methods, acquisitions, quality and other requirements to ensure the achievement of the project results.
- Control the billing accepting them in agreement with the client to achieve the correction of the amounts.
- Attend to the client during the project commencement in order to guarantee its success.
- Give the project to the end users, documenting and advising to guarantee its correct operation.
- Coordinate the activities developed by the different Project Technicians, in the functions assigned by the Industrial Services Manager.
What can you expect from us?
Being part of a multinational company where you will be able to contribute to growth and development of a business while being developed and equipped for success.
What do we expect from you?
We are looking for someone who is committed, has the requisite professional experience to deliver on the role and is ready to explore the opportunities and challenges that the role brings.
- Higher education in Engineering
- More than three (3) years experience in a similar position
- Fluent in English
- A team player who is client and consumer oriented
- Record of creativity and adaptability skills
- Proficient in negotiation
- Result oriented person and ability to take initiatives
- Excellent analytical, problem solving, planning and organizational skills
- Ability to work independently and handle multiple projects
- Demonstrable ability to develop collaborators and lead people
How to Apply
Closing Date : 11 Feb. 2021
How to Apply for GBfoods Africa Job Recruitment
To apply for the GBfoods Africa Recruitment 2021. Below is what you need to know:
- We publish on this page, the latest GBfoods Africa Job updates and each position published includes its a requirement, qualification, application form, and other vital information to help you understand the recruitment process to apply cordially.
- Make sure you confirm the deadline of any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum GBfoods Africa Recruitment requirements and possess any required document before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.
Other Hot Recruitment in Ghana
|Ghana Armed Forces Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Police Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Nation Builders Corps Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Immigration Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Fire Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Prisons Recruitment||2019/2020|
|MTN Ghana Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Health Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Why Schoolgh for GBfoods Africa Jobs 2021 Free Job Alert?|
|Schoolgh is the one-stop place for GBfoods Africa Recruitment notification across various sectors and industries within Ghana. Schoolgh ensures that all Jobs get notified to all our visitors. We ensure that none of the Jobs gets missed out on our website. We help both fresher and experienced graduates to get job recruitment notification on recent GBfoods Africa Recruitment 2021 openings across Ghana.|
|GBfoods Africa Jobs Region in Ghana?|
|GBfoods Africa Recruits across the 10 regions in Ghana. This includes GBfoods Africa Jobs in Accra, Koforidua, Kumasi, Cape Coast, Sunyani, Tamale, Bolgatanga, Wa, Sekondi and Ho. GBfoods Africa may sometimes accept job application nationwide, don’t miss the point that some vacancy positions may require relocation to their designated region of operation.|
Recent Jobs Updates
|Latest Recruitment||Last Update||Deadline|
|Ghana Immigration Service (GIS) Recruitment 2020/2021||August 23, 2021||Not Specified|
|Recruitment 2020/2021||August 22, 2021|
|Recruitment 2020/2021||May 21, 2021|
|Successors World Limited Recruitment 2020/2021||May 21, 2021|
|JD - Link Oil Company Recruitment 2020/2021||May 21, 2021||06 August, 2020|
|Recruitment 2020/2021||May 21, 2021|
If you have any question or correction regarding this post, kindly Drop a Comment below and we will respond to it as soon as possible. Don’t forget to subscribe to get the latest updates.
Am sure this post helps you with what you needed about the GBfoods Africa Job Recruitment 2021. Please help others by sharing this post on any social media.