The Gbewaa College of Education Recruitment 2020/2021 advertisement has been released and available below. Gbewaa College of Education Vacancies 2020 Application Form, Gbewaa College of Education Jobs 2020, Gbewaa College of Education Career Portal, Requirements for Gbewaa College of Education Job Recruitment 2020.
Gbewaa College of Education Job Vacancies 2020 advertisement has been published for the various positions available below. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline. The 2020 Gbewaa College of Education Job Recruitment details like education qualification, requirement, location, stipend & salary scale, selection process, application form & how to apply, closing date, important links and others are available below on schoolgh.com as well as on the official website.
Gbewaa College of Education Recruitment Details:
|Company||Gbewaa College of Education|
|Location||Upper East Region|
|Deadline||03 July, 2020|
Available Job Positions & Details
The following positions are available at the Gbewaa College of Education. Explore your position of choice and then apply it according to the information provided.
1. Job Title: Principal
Gbewaa College of Education is located in Pusiga in the Upper East Region of Ghana and is affiliated to the University of Ghana, Legon.
Our core responsibility is to provide Excellence for Research and Training of Pre-Tertiary Education Teachers in Ghana.
The Governing Council of the College invites applications from suitably qualified persons for the position of a College Principal for consideration.
The College Principal is the Executive Head and Chief Disciplinary Officer of the College and in that capacity is:
• The administrative and academic head of the College and is accountable to the College Council.
• Responsible for organizing and conducting the financial and administrative business of the College in line with the Statutes, decisions of Academic Board, and other national laws and regulations.
• Admission of students,
• Discipline and supervision of staff and students,
• Preparation of annual estimates of income and expenditure for consideration by Council,
• Providing the Council with returns, reports, and other relevant information as required.
• To perform any other official functions as may be assigned by the Governing Council.
Qualification Required & Experience
The candidate must have:
• An advanced degree with a research component, preferably Ph.D.
• Rank NOT below Senior Lecturer, Deputy Director in GES or Principal Tutor in a College of Education.
• Relevant Senior Management experience of at least five (5) years.
• Proven Leadership skills and be a team player.
• Ability to direct and motivate staff.
• Extensive knowledge and experience of the tertiary education terrain in Ghana.
• Adequate knowledge of the College Vision and be committed to its implementation.
• The Principal must be able to serve a minimum of one term of Four (4) years from the expected date of appointment before reaching the statutory retirement age of Sixty (60).
Location: Upper East Region
How To Apply For The Job
All applications should include:
• Curriculum Vitae
• Scanned copies of certificates
• Evidence of current rank (e.g. copy of last promotion letter)
• A two (2)-page Vision Statement for the College
• Recommendation Letter from three (3) referees (sent directly by the referees to the e-mail address provided below).
E-mail us on:
The application should reach the College by and addressed to:
Gbewaa College of Education
Post Office Box 157
Pusiga – Bawku
Closing Date: 03 July, 2020
• All applications should strictly be sent by email.
• Only shortlisted applicants will be invited for an interview.
How to Apply for Gbewaa College of Education Job Recruitment
To apply for the Gbewaa College of Education Recruitment 2020. Below is what you need to know:
- We publish on this page, the latest Gbewaa College of Education Job updates and each position published includes its a requirement, qualification, application form, and other vital information to help you understand the recruitment process to apply cordially.
- Make sure you confirm the deadline of any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum Gbewaa College of Education Recruitment requirements and possess any required document before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.
Other Hot Recruitment in Ghana
|Ghana Armed Forces Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Police Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Nation Builders Corps Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Immigration Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Fire Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Prisons Recruitment||2019/2020|
|MTN Ghana Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Health Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Why Schoolgh for Gbewaa College of Education Jobs 2020 Free Job Alert?|
|Schoolgh is the one-stop place for Gbewaa College of Education Recruitment notification across various sectors and industries within Ghana. Schoolgh ensures that all Jobs get notified to all our visitors. We ensure that none of the Jobs gets missed out on our website. We help both fresher and experienced graduates to get job recruitment notification on recent Gbewaa College of Education Recruitment 2020 openings across Ghana.|
|Gbewaa College of Education Jobs Region in Ghana?|
|Gbewaa College of Education Recruits across the 10 regions in Ghana. This includes Gbewaa College of Education Jobs in Accra, Koforidua, Kumasi, Cape Coast, Sunyani, Tamale, Bolgatanga, Wa, Sekondi and Ho. Gbewaa College of Education may sometimes accept job application nationwide, don’t miss the point that some vacancy positions may require relocation to their designated region of operation.|
Recent Jobs Updates
|Latest Recruitment||Last Update||Deadline|
|Play Soccer Ghana Recruitment 2020/2021||July 8, 2020||06 August, 2020|
|Ghana Institute of Languages Recruitment 2020/2021||July 8, 2020||31 July, 2020|
|FOCOS Orthopaedic Hospital Recruitment 2020/2021||July 8, 2020||07 August, 2020|
|Right to Play Recruitment 2020/2021||July 8, 2020||17 July, 2020|
|Japan Motors Trading Company LTD Recruitment 2020/2021||July 7, 2020||17 July, 2020|
|JD - Link Oil Company Recruitment 2020/2021||July 7, 2020||06 August, 2020|
If you have any question or correction regarding this post, kindly Drop a Comment below and we will respond to it as soon as possible. Don’t forget to subscribe to get the latest updates.
Am sure this post helps you with what you needed about the Gbewaa College of Education Job Recruitment 2020. Please help others by sharing this post on any social media.