The GB Pharma Limited Recruitment 2020/2021 advertisement has been released and available below. GB Pharma Limited Vacancies 2020 Application Form, GB Pharma Limited Jobs 2020, GB Pharma Limited Career Portal, Requirements for GB Pharma Limited Job Recruitment 2020.
GB Pharma Limited Job Vacancies 2020 advertisement has been published for the various positions available below. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline. 2020 GB Pharma Limited Job Recruitment details like education qualification, requirement, location, stipend & salary scale, selection process, application form & how to apply, closing date, important links and others are available below on schoolgh.com as well as on the official website.
GB Pharma Limited Recruitment Details:
|Company||GB Pharma Limited|
Available Job Positions & Details
The following positions are available at GB Pharma Limited. Explore for your position of choice and then apply according to the information provided.
1. Job Title: Regulatory Affairs Pharmacist
Reporting to the country Supintendent Pharmacist, the Regulatory Affairs Pharmacist will manage a variety of regulatory and administrative processes.
- Compile and prepare registration dossiers for submissions and responses to regulatory bodies
- Manage regulatory submissions with FDA Ghana
- Establish effective relationships with all stakeholders
- Ensure fast approval of registration applications and variations for all products
- Ensure timely maintenance/ update of registrations
- Perform QA on all artwork and approve all printed packaging material
- Act as lead QPPV and manage pharmacovigilance processes
- Ensure compliance with all pharma related regulatory bodies in Ghana
- Oversee regulatory inspections
- Keep up to date with changes in regulatory legislation and guidelines
- Maintain familiarity with company product ranges
- Outline requirements for labelling, storage and packaging
- Ensure that quality standards are met and submissions meet strict deadlines
- Maintain regulatory files / database and chronologies in good order. Establish and maintain system for tracking changes in documents submitted and maintain product technical files
- Training staff and ensuring regulatory compliance
Experience & Qualifications required:
- 3+ years of experience in a similar position
- Advance degree with at least B. Pharm from a top recognised university
- QPPV with FDA Ghana
- Experience in dealing with FDA, Ghana standards board, Pharmacy council and associated regulatory bodies.
- Microsoft office profficiency
- Fluency in French is preferred.
Ideal candidate will have:
- Good analytical, organizing and communication skills.
- Ambitious, self-starter, able to work independently
- Ability to work to strict deadlines
- Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously.
- Understanding of both legal and scientific matters
- Strong negotiation and influencing skills
How to Apply
Interested and qualified applicants to send a motivational statement and CV to: [email protected]
How to Apply for GB Pharma Limited Job Recruitment
To apply for the GB Pharma Limited Recruitment 2020. Below is what you need to know:
- We publish on this page, the latest GB Pharma Limited Job updates and each position published includes its a requirement, qualification, application form, and other vital information to help you understand the recruitment process to apply cordially.
- Make sure you confirm the deadline of any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum GB Pharma Limited Recruitment requirements and possess any required document before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.
Other Hot Recruitment in Ghana
|Ghana Armed Forces Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Police Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Nation Builders Corps Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Immigration Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Fire Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Prisons Recruitment||2019/2020|
|MTN Ghana Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Health Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Why Schoolgh for GB Pharma Limited Jobs 2020 Free Job Alert?|
|Schoolgh is the one-stop place for GB Pharma Limited Recruitment notification across various sectors and industries within Ghana. Schoolgh ensures that all Jobs get notified to all our visitors. We ensure that none of the Jobs gets missed out on our website. We help both fresher and experienced graduates to get job recruitment notification on recent GB Pharma Limited Recruitment 2020 openings across Ghana.|
|GB Pharma Limited Jobs Region in Ghana?|
|GB Pharma Limited Recruits across the 10 regions in Ghana. This includes GB Pharma Limited Jobs in Accra, Koforidua, Kumasi, Cape Coast, Sunyani, Tamale, Bolgatanga, Wa, Sekondi and Ho. GB Pharma Limited may sometimes accept job application nationwide, don’t miss the point that some vacancy positions may require relocation to their designated region of operation.|
Recent Jobs Updates
|Latest Recruitment||Last Update||Deadline|
|Primrose Properties Ghana Recruitment 2020/2021||June 1, 2020||29 June, 2020|
|Tata Communications Recruitment 2020/2021||June 1, 2020||29 June, 2020|
|Quick Angels Limited Recruitment 2020/2021||May 29, 2020||28 June, 2020|
|DKT International Recruitment 2020/2021||May 29, 2020||20 June, 2020|
|Council for Scientific and Industrial Research (CSIR) Recruitment 2020/2021||May 29, 2020||26 June, 2020|
|COA Herbal Centre Recruitment 2020/2021||May 28, 2020||05 June, 2020|
If you have any question or correction regarding this post, kindly Drop a Comment below and we will respond to it as soon as possible. Don’t forget to subscribe to get the latest updates.
Am sure this post helps you with what you needed about the GB Pharma Limited Job Recruitment 2020. Please help others by sharing this post on any social media.