Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified candidates for Ganke Davis Solutions Recruitment 2021.
Job Vacancy For IT Operation Analyst (IOA)
• IT Operation Analyst (IOA) position is responsible for handling 1st line contact with our end users. IOA is responding to inbound contacts and requests coming through our ITSM solution, triaging them, resolving requests using our knowledge base and resolution instructions.
• Knowledge base articles are also responsibility of our 1st level team and IOA actively update and create these articles.
• The IT Operation Analysts are our customer centricity ambassadors and they represent Technology operations department trough making our users’ interaction and collaboration with technology pleasant.
Key responsibilities and deliverables:
Service support & operation:
• Provide first level contact and convey resolutions to customer issues in timely manner
• Performing remote troubleshooting through diagnostic techniques and pertinent questions
• Providing Access Management services for users.
• Diagnose hardware and software faults remotely (desktops, laptops, printers) and implement known solutions.
• Provide effective customer service by maintaining regular communication with customers regarding the ticket status-based system (JIRA) and redirect incidents to appropriate resources throughout our global IT landscape.
• Ensure that SLAs are being respected.
• Acquire good knowledge of approval procedure and apply it strictly before doing any action.
• Collaborate with 3rd party vendors in ensuring service requests received from the client is timely escalated and addressed with feedback provided to the client on a regular basis.
• Utilize excellent customer service skills and exceed customers’ expectations.
• Ensure proper recording, documentation and closure.
• Stay current with internal system information, changes and updates.
• Updating and maintaining knowledge database and its articles.
• Preserve and grow knowledge of service support procedures, products and services.
• Automation of repetitive level 1 tasks.
• Maintenance of Service Desk portal and its offerings.
Qualification Required & Experience
• Education level: Bachelor’s degree, Major in: Computer science, Information technologies
• Mandatory fluency in English. Fluency in French is a plus
• Experience in providing 1st line (Tier 1) customer and technical support.
• Experience with Access Management practices (User administration, User Access auditing and reporting)
• Experience with ITIL processes and ITSM solutions (Jira, ServiceNow, Microfocus…)
• Experience with writing manuals and instruction for end users.
• Experience with Microsoft OS, O365 collaboration solutions.
• Knowledge of IT security, infrastructure and development principles.
• Understanding of the business and the impact ICT has on the business.
• Willingness and ability to handle high level of responsibility: making decisions, being accountable.
• Excellent collaborative skills
• Ability to work with remote and international-multicultural teams.
• Mobile, willing to travel, occasionally, for short periods of time
• Customer-oriented, helpful mindset
• Innovative, motivated and creative
Remuneration: Very Competitive
How To Apply For The Job
Interested candidates should email their CV and cover letter to:
Closing Date: 10 May, 2021.