G4S Recruitment 2020/2021 advertisement has been released and available below. G4S Vacancies 2020 Application Form, G4S Jobs 2020, G4S Career Portal, Requirements for G4S Job Recruitment 2020.
G4S Job Vacancies 2020 advertisement has been published for the various positions available below. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline. The 2020 G4S Job Recruitment details like education qualification, requirement, location, stipend & salary scale, selection process, application form & how to apply, closing date, important links and others are available below on schoolgh.com as well as on the official website.
G4S Recruitment Details:
|Deadline||9 July 2020|
Available Job Positions & Details
The following positions are available at G4S. Explore for your position of choice and then apply it according to the information provided.
1. Job Title: Human Resources Director
G4S Ghana is the largest Security Service Provider in Ghana delivering internationally certified security solutions that specialize in outsourced business processes in sectors where security and safety risks are considered a strategic threat.
G4S Ghana seeks to appoint a Human Resources Director who will be part of the Executive Management Team and will be involved in the development and implementation of the business strategy for Ghana. The successful candidate will have to create and deliver a HR strategy that is aligned with the strategic priorities and is consistent with the company’s strategy and standards.
- Develops and implements a comprehensive HR corporate plan which takes appropriate account of people and organizational matters which may affect sustainable performance.
- Monitors the external employment and labour market environment, networking and influencing as appropriate to support the business strategy and the G4S brand.
- Ensures compliance with local employment laws and relevant industry regulations.
- Leads and develops the HR team.
Organisation and culture
- Regularly review structures and ways of working within the business, consulting and engaging employees as required, identifying opportunities for continuous improvement of efficiency and effectiveness.
- Be a value champion for the G4S values, leading by example.
- Ensures whistleblowing or ethical matters are thoroughly investigated, that appropriate action is taken related to specific cases and that the organisation learns from issues and themes arising.
- Implements plans to position G4S as an attractive employer for targeted labour markets by promoting a positive employer brand.
- Establishes the business unit’s screening policy and manages screening processes to ensure adherence to regulatory or customer requirements as well as G4S policy.
Learning and development
- Takes a lead in planning effective employee Induction and On the Job training.
- Oversees the effectiveness of performance management policies and processes for employees at all levels, personally handling matters related to senior management where appropriate
- Establishes talent processes and succession plans to build the capability required to deliver the business strategy.
Employee Relations function
- Champions employee engagement.
- Fosters a fair and inclusive workplace.
- Implements internal communication plans which support achievement of the longer term business plan as well as delivery of short term results.
Administration and Employee Benefits
- Ensures jobs are fairly and accurately graded in line with G4S grading structure.
- Reviews and sets competitive pay and benefits, in line with job grade and local market.
- Implements programmes which reward and recognise achievements and behaviour in line with values.
Health and safety
- Supports the Managing Director and works closely with the H&S specialist to develop and implement plans which continually improve Health & Safety performance in the business.
- Oversees the operation of the business unit’s H&S management system to effectively manage risk and reduce incidents.
- Ensures employees at all levels are familiar with their responsibilities for H&S.
- BSc/BA in Human Resources, Business Administration or relevant field; MSc/MA in Human Resources//MBA will be an added advantage.
- 8 years’ work experience in the Human Resources field, last 3 years at senior management level.
- Chartered or Fellow membership of a locally recognised HR Professional Organisation.
- Excellent knowledge of employment legislation and regulations.
- Thorough knowledge of Human Resource management principles and best practices.
- A business acumen partnered with attention to the human element.
- Knowledge of data analysis and reporting.
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills.
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills.
- Diligent and firm with high ethical standards.
How to Apply
Closing Date: 9 July 2020
How to Apply for G4S Job Recruitment
To apply for the G4S Recruitment 2020. Below is what you need to know:
- We publish on this page, the latest G4S Job updates and each position published includes its a requirement, qualification, application form, and other vital information to help you understand the recruitment process to apply cordially.
- Make sure you confirm the deadline of any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum G4S Recruitment requirements and possess any required document before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.
Other Hot Recruitment in Ghana
|Ghana Armed Forces Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Police Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Nation Builders Corps Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Immigration Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Fire Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Prisons Recruitment||2019/2020|
|MTN Ghana Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Health Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Why Schoolgh for G4S Jobs 2020 Free Job Alert?|
|Schoolgh is the one-stop place for G4S Recruitment notification across various sectors and industries within Ghana. Schoolgh ensures that all Jobs get notified to all our visitors. We ensure that none of the Jobs gets missed out on our website. We help both fresher and experienced graduates to get job recruitment notification on recent G4S Recruitment 2020 openings across Ghana.|
|G4S Jobs Region in Ghana?|
|G4S Recruits across the 10 regions in Ghana. This includes G4S Jobs in Accra, Koforidua, Kumasi, Cape Coast, Sunyani, Tamale, Bolgatanga, Wa, Sekondi and Ho. G4S may sometimes accept job application nationwide, don’t miss the point that some vacancy positions may require relocation to their designated region of operation.|
Recent Jobs Updates
|Latest Recruitment||Last Update||Deadline|
|Ghana Immigration Service (GIS) Recruitment 2020/2021||August 23, 2021||Not Specified|
|Recruitment 2020/2021||August 22, 2021|
|Recruitment 2020/2021||May 21, 2021|
|Successors World Limited Recruitment 2020/2021||May 21, 2021|
|JD - Link Oil Company Recruitment 2020/2021||May 21, 2021||06 August, 2020|
|Recruitment 2020/2021||May 21, 2021|
If you have any question or correction regarding this post, kindly Drop a Comment below and we will respond to it as soon as possible. Don’t forget to subscribe to get the latest updates.
Am sure this post helps you with what you needed about the G4S Job Recruitment 2020. Please help others by sharing this post on any social media.