French Chamber of Commerce and Industry in Ghana Recruitment 2020/2021 advertisement has been released and available below. French Chamber of Commerce and Industry in Ghana Vacancies 2020 Application Form, French Chamber of Commerce and Industry in Ghana Jobs 2020, French Chamber of Commerce and Industry in Ghana Career Portal, Requirements for French Chamber of Commerce and Industry in Ghana Job Recruitment 2020.
French Chamber of Commerce and Industry in Ghana Job Vacancies 2020 advertisement has been published for the various positions available below. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline. The 2020 French Chamber of Commerce and Industry in Ghana Job Recruitment details like education qualification, requirement, location, stipend & salary scale, selection process, application form & how to apply, closing date, important links and others are available below on schoolgh.com as well as on the official website.
French Chamber of Commerce and Industry in Ghana Recruitment Details:
|Company||French Chamber of Commerce and Industry in Ghana|
Available Job Positions & Details
The following positions are available at French Chamber of Commerce and Industry in Ghana. Explore for your position of choice and then apply according to the information provided.
1. Job Title: Events and Communication coordinator
Under the supervision of the Managing Director, the coordinator will:
- Manage the publication of the newsletter every 2 months and gathers all the necessary information for it
- Prepare and send all messages to be sent to CCIFG members or to CCIFG mailing list
Management of website and social media:
- Proactively update and enhance CCIFG website
- Run social media according to the strategy defined with Executive director
- Share useful CCIFG information with partners
Design – communication tools:
- Build a network of partners (designer, printers…) and manage the relationship with them
- Create and edit artworks depending on CCIFG needs (invitations, posters, flyers….) and according to what other services need
- Build a network of media partners and manage the relationship with the media
- Write press release and share with media partners
- Be in charge of all the logistical aspects before, during and after CCIFG Events
- Build a network of partners for the organization of events
- Help managing director in establishing the communication strategy
- Help managing director in establishing the yearly budget
- Willingly undertakes any other assignment or duties as may be assigned from time to time.
REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS / EXPERIENCE
- Ghanaian Nationals, or French/Francophone nationals with official residency in Ghana
- Fluent in French and English (written and spoken) compulsory
- University education in Business Administration and/or communication
- 2 years of work experience at least
- Experience in organizing events
- Computer Skills: Pack office, social media
- Graphic designing and website knowledge are strong assets
- Knowledge of international business environment is an asset
- Creative, Proactive, Autonomous, Attention to details, Able to respect deadline, Team spirit and Inter-personal skills
- Mondays – Fridays (8am to 5pm)
- Expected to work evenings when CCIFG is organizing events
- Salary : depends on profile
- Starting date: September 01 2020
How to Apply
How to Apply for French Chamber of Commerce and Industry in Ghana Job Recruitment
To apply for the French Chamber of Commerce and Industry in Ghana Recruitment 2020. Below is what you need to know:
- We publish on this page, the latest French Chamber of Commerce and Industry in Ghana Job updates and each position published includes its a requirement, qualification, application form, and other vital information to help you understand the recruitment process to apply cordially.
- Make sure you confirm the deadline of any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum French Chamber of Commerce and Industry in Ghana Recruitment requirements and possess any required document before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.
Other Hot Recruitment in Ghana
|Ghana Armed Forces Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Police Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Nation Builders Corps Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Immigration Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Fire Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Prisons Recruitment||2019/2020|
|MTN Ghana Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Health Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
Why Schoolgh for French Chamber of Commerce and Industry in Ghana Jobs 2020 Free Job Alert?
|Schoolgh is the one-stop place for French Chamber of Commerce and Industry in Ghana Recruitment notification across various sectors and industries within Ghana. Schoolgh ensures that all Jobs get notified to all our visitors. We ensure that none of the Jobs gets missed out on our website. We help both fresher and experienced graduates to get job recruitment notification on recent French Chamber of Commerce and Industry in Ghana Recruitment 2020 openings across Ghana.|
French Chamber of Commerce and Industry in Ghana Jobs Region in Ghana?
|French Chamber of Commerce and Industry in Ghana Recruits across the 10 regions in Ghana. This includes French Chamber of Commerce and Industry in Ghana Jobs in Accra, Koforidua, Kumasi, Cape Coast, Sunyani, Tamale, Bolgatanga, Wa, Sekondi and Ho. French Chamber of Commerce and Industry in Ghana may sometimes accept job application nationwide, don’t miss the point that some vacancy positions may require relocation to their designated region of operation.|
Recent Jobs Updates
|Latest Recruitment||Last Update||Deadline|
|Wekplace Recruitment 2020/2021||July 10, 2020||10 August, 2020|
|World Vision International Recruitment 2020/2021||July 10, 2020||15 July, 2020|
|Ghana College of Physicians & Surgeons Recruitment 2020/2021||July 10, 2020||14 August, 2020|
|Transforming Teaching Education & Learning Recruitment 2020/2021||July 10, 2020||18 July, 2020|
|Portmasters limited Recruitment 2020/2021||July 9, 2020||17th July 2020|
|SocialEdge Africa Recruitment 2020/2021||July 9, 2020||06 August, 2020|
If you have any question or correction regarding this post, kindly Drop a Comment below and we will respond to it as soon as possible. Don’t forget to subscribe to get the latest updates.
Am sure this post helps you with what you needed about the French Chamber of Commerce and Industry in Ghana Job Recruitment 2020. Please help others by sharing this post on any social media.
See more Post about: