The Foreign and Commonwealth Office Recruitment 2020/2021 advertisement has been released and available below. Foreign and Commonwealth Office Vacancies 2020 Application Form, Foreign and Commonwealth Office Jobs 2020, Foreign and Commonwealth Office Career Portal, Requirements for Foreign and Commonwealth Office Job Recruitment 2020.
Foreign and Commonwealth Office Job Vacancies 2020 advertisement has been published for the various positions available below. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline. The 2020 Foreign and Commonwealth Office Job Recruitment details like education qualification, requirement, location, stipend & salary scale, selection process, application form & how to apply, closing date, important links and others are available below on schoolgh.com as well as on the official website.
Table of Contents
Foreign and Commonwealth Office Recruitment Details:
|Organization||Foreign and Commonwealth Office|
|Deadline||10 February 2020|
Available Job Positions & Details
The following positions are available at Foreign and Commonwealth Office. Explore for your position of choice and then apply according to the information provided.
1. Job Title: Fiscal Crime Liaison Office Assistant
Main purpose of job:
The British High Commission in Accra, Ghana is part of a world-wide network, representing British political, economic and consular interests overseas and is now looking to recruit a full-time Liaison Officer Assistant for Her Majesty’s Revenue & Customs (HMRC) Fiscal Crime Liaison Officer.
HMRC is the UK’s tax and customs administration. HMRC is responsible for collecting tax revenue on behalf of the UK government, making sure that money is available to fund the UK’s public services and for helping families and individuals with targeted financial support. HMRC is also charged with closing the tax gap and reducing avoidance and evasion.
This role involves providing essential office support functions to enable the Fiscal Crime Liaison Officer to operate lawfully and effectively. This is an exciting and challenging role, and the successful candidate will be working in a fast-moving team environment where time critical actions are crucial to success. The Liaison Office is fully committed to the professional development and training of its staff.
The successful candidate will join a dynamic team working at the forefront of the fight against organised crime, tax fraud and international money laundering. Reporting to the HM Revenue & Customs Fiscal Crime Liaison Officer, the jobholder will play a pivotal role in facilitating the flow of data between UK-based investigators and key partners within the West African law-enforcement community. The post is based in Accra, and may involve travel throughout Ghana and sometimes abroad.
The successful candidate will need to demonstrate excellent organisational skills, and a practical approach to multi-tasking and problem solving, as well as the ability to quickly grasp complex issues. They will develop an understanding of HMRC strategic priorities on fiscal crime and how we are working to promote them within country.
Roles and responsibilities :
- Assist the Liaison Officer in gathering relevant information from a wide range of sources; disseminating this information in an accurate and timely manner via clear and concise reports to UK colleagues or via official letters to West African Law Enforcement Agencies. Prioritising their workload against case priorities and being mindful of the requirements of UK & West African legislation.
- Dealing with senior officials from all levels of government in a professional manner and travel in Ghana and sometimes abroad if required for official meetings.
- Conduct office administration duties under the supervision of the Fiscal Crime Liaison Officer. Duties include record management, vehicle management, maintaining office accounts, planning travel, visits and organising events. Must be able to follow standard operating procedures and written processes with minimal supervision.
- Searching open source material and media reporting to identify anything relevant to the FCLO.
- Maintain oversight of regional projects as required including monitoring and evaluating their impact, monitoring budgets to ensure value for money and producing narrative reports to deadlines.
- Line management of staff.
Resources managed (staff and expenditure):
- One member of staff.
- Office accounts and physical resources, including vehicle and IT.
- Regional projects.
- Excellent IT skills – advanced skills in MS products & interrogation / maintenance of databases are desirable
- Fluent oral and written English;Strong interpersonal and communication skills and confidence in dealing with senior level people
- Ability to process and understand large amounts of data and information; turning this it into concise and accurate reports
- Constructive, positive and service orientated attitude
- Experience of working in an area with a high level of personal responsibility and has a track record of being accountable for own actions / decisions
- Excellent organisational skills for document and record management
- Ability to work with minimal supervision and to prioritise workloads where required
- Ability to respect the confidentiality of work issues and understands the personal and professional consequences of lapses in security
- Flexible approach to work and travel; this may include travel at short notice, working weekends and on public holidays
- Fluent oral and written
- Working in similar position or previous relevant experience would be an advantage.
- Experience of managing staff.
- Project management skills.
- Fluent oral and written French to provide both spoken and written translation services for the Liaison Officer when communicating with officials from Francophone government agencies and ministries.
How to Apply for Foreign and Commonwealth Office Job Recruitment
To apply for the Foreign and Commonwealth Office Recruitment 2020. Below is what you need to know:
- We publish on this page, the latest Foreign and Commonwealth Office Job updates and each position published includes its a requirement, qualification, application form, and other vital information to help you understand the recruitment process to apply cordially.
- Make sure you confirm the deadline of any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum Foreign and Commonwealth Office Recruitment requirements and possess any required document before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.
Other Hot Recruitment in Ghana
|Ghana Armed Forces Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Police Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Nation Builders Corps Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Immigration Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Fire Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Prisons Recruitment||2019/2020|
|MTN Ghana Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Health Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Why Schoolgh for Foreign and Commonwealth Office Jobs 2020 Free Job Alert?|
|Schoolgh is the one-stop place for Foreign and Commonwealth Office Recruitment notification across various sectors and industries within Ghana. Schoolgh ensures that all Jobs get notified to all our visitors. We ensure that none of the Jobs gets missed out on our website. We help both fresher and experienced graduates to get job recruitment notification on recent Foreign and Commonwealth Office Recruitment 2020 openings across Ghana.|
|Foreign and Commonwealth Office Jobs Region in Ghana?|
|Foreign and Commonwealth Office Recruits across the 10 regions in Ghana. This includes Foreign and Commonwealth Office Jobs in Accra, Koforidua, Kumasi, Cape Coast, Sunyani, Tamale, Bolgatanga, Wa, Sekondi and Ho. Foreign and Commonwealth Office may sometimes accept job application nationwide, don’t miss the point that some vacancy positions may require relocation to their designated region of operation.|
Recent Jobs Updates
|Latest Recruitment||Last Update||Deadline|
If you have any question or correction regarding this post, kindly Drop a Comment below and we will respond to it as soon as possible. Don’t forget to subscribe to get the latest updates.
Am sure this post helps you with what you needed about the Foreign and Commonwealth Office Job Recruitment 2020. Please help others by sharing this post on any social media.