The Foreign and Commonwealth Office Recruitment 2019/2020 advertisement has been released and available below. Foreign and Commonwealth Office Vacancies 2019 Application Form, Foreign and Commonwealth Office Jobs 2019, Foreign and Commonwealth Office Career Portal, Requirements for Foreign and Commonwealth Office Job Recruitment 2019.
Foreign and Commonwealth Office Job Vacancies 2019 advertisement has been published for the various positions available below. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline. The 2019 Foreign and Commonwealth Office Job Recruitment details like education qualification, requirement, location, stipend & salary scale, selection process, application form & how to apply, closing date, important links and others are available below on schoolgh.com as well as on the official website.
Table of Contents
Foreign and Commonwealth Office Recruitment Details:
|Organization||Foreign and Commonwealth Office|
|Deadline||26 November 2019|
Available Job Positions & Details
The following positions are available at Foreign and Commonwealth Office. Explore for your position of choice and then apply according to the information provided.
1. Job Title: Entry Clearance Assistant
Main purpose of job:
The British High Commission is looking for up to two Entry Clearance Assistants to work in the Visa Section. The successful candidates will undertake a wide variety of tasks to support visa operations.
Position will be on a 12 month contract from December 2019. The opportunity of working Full or Part-time/Job share will be considered.
Roles and responsibilities:
We are looking for someone with good oral and written communication skills. In particular, the successful candidate should be able to work quickly and accurately, often under pressure, have a positive and proactive approach to tackling problems and a willingness to take on new tasks. The most important qualities required are diligence, resilience, self-motivation, a flexible approach and the ability to work well as part of a small team.
- Oversight of daily deliveries and dispatch of application dockets and decisions with our commercial partner; checking manifests and applications and ensuring that consignments are properly and securely recorded and dispatched
- Visa Printing
- Management of registry; including weeding and destruction of files in accordance with registry guidelines and under the direction of the Entry Clearance Team Leader or Manager.
- Conducting document /Verification checks.
- Maintaining/Updating auditable spreadsheets
- Perform other ad-hoc duties at special request to support British High Commission and UKVI business delivery
- Attention to detail
- IT Literate
- Excellent English
- Previous experience working in a Visa Section or official Government office.
How to Apply
2. Job Title: Executive Assistant to High Commissioner
Main purpose of job:
This is a dynamic role at the heart of the British High Commission that provides high level support to the High Commissioner (HC) and manages the HC’s Office Team while engaging key stakeholders in the Foreign and Commonwealth Office, Ghana Government, Foreign Governments, other Diplomatic Missions, NGOs and other UK Government Departments to support the achievement of UK Government Foreign Policy Objectives in Ghana.
Roles and responsibilities:
- Key point of contact for the High Commissioner (HC) with a focus on prioritising HC’s time and commitments
- Manage HC diary – including communicating with HC Team to ensure they know how best to work with HC Office
- Follow up (on behalf of HC) for actions within Mission
- Build relationships with key stakeholders in Ghana & UK to create productive working environment
- Ensure effective functioning of the HC office focusing on general office duties including, but not limited to, dealing with visitors, responding to telephone calls, mail, invites and all general enquiries to the office
- Assist in organizing programmes for official visitors coming to Ghana
- Perform routine tasks on behalf of the wider High Commission including processing of the diplomatic bags
- Liaise with Residence Manager and HC spouse on issues relating to functions, invitations, visitors and give support concerning guests list and social events
- Manage contacts and maintain relationships including high priority contacts
- Respond to and draft routine correspondence on behalf of the office
- Arrange programmes for HC’s internal and external travel
- Support office budget management; advising on spending trends, reconciling expenditure and facilitating accurate forecasting
- Act as a point of contact in the absence of the Residence Manager
- Support the governance of key post’s boards and some cross-cutting High Commission programmes
- Oversee the distribution of invitations to high-level stakeholders, RSVP follow-ups and ensuring HC’s knowledge of key engagements for each event.
Resources managed (staff and expenditure):
- Line management of Administrative Assistant and have oversight responsibility of Residence Manager.
- Prioritizing in a fast-paced work environment, assuming responsibility for tasks with minimum supervision and delivering to deadlines.
- Strong self-organization, the ability to be flexible and resilient.
- Being an excellent team player.
- Communication and influencing skills, including excellent drafting and proof-reading in English, including records of meetings.
- The ability to maintain high-level contacts with UK Government departments, Government of Ghana offices, BHC staff, members of other diplomatic missions as well as members of the public.
- Feeling comfortable dealing with sensitive issues, and therefore the ability to be highly ethical and discreet.
- Strong IT skills using Microsoft software.
- Excellent written and spoken English.
- Good written and spoken French would be a distinct advantage.
- Knowledge of the UK and of UK Government structures would be an advantage.
How to Apply for Foreign and Commonwealth Office Job Recruitment
To apply for the Foreign and Commonwealth Office Recruitment 2019. Below is what you need to know:
- We publish on this page, the latest Foreign and Commonwealth Office Job updates and each position published includes its a requirement, qualification, application form, and other vital information to help you understand the recruitment process to apply cordially.
- Make sure you confirm the deadline of any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum Foreign and Commonwealth Office Recruitment requirements and possess any required document before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.
Other Hot Recruitment in Ghana
|Ghana Armed Forces Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Police Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Nation Builders Corps Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Immigration Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Fire Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Prisons Recruitment||2019/2020|
|MTN Ghana Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Health Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Why Schoolgh for Foreign and Commonwealth Office Jobs 2019 Free Job Alert?|
|Schoolgh is the one-stop place for Foreign and Commonwealth Office Recruitment notification across various sectors and industries within Ghana. Schoolgh ensures that all Jobs get notified to all our visitors. We ensure that none of the Jobs gets missed out on our website. We help both fresher and experienced graduates to get job recruitment notification on recent Foreign and Commonwealth Office Recruitment 2019 openings across Ghana.|
|Foreign and Commonwealth Office Jobs Region in Ghana?|
|Foreign and Commonwealth Office Recruits across the 10 regions in Ghana. This includes Foreign and Commonwealth Office Jobs in Accra, Koforidua, Kumasi, Cape Coast, Sunyani, Tamale, Bolgatanga, Wa, Sekondi and Ho. Foreign and Commonwealth Office may sometimes accept job application nationwide, don’t miss the point that some vacancy positions may require relocation to their designated region of operation.|
Recent Jobs Updates
|Latest Recruitment||Last Update||Deadline|
If you have any question or correction regarding this post, kindly Drop a Comment below and we will respond to it as soon as possible. Don’t forget to subscribe to get the latest updates.
Am sure this post helps you with what you needed about the Foreign and Commonwealth Office Job Recruitment 2019. Please help others by sharing this post on any social media.
Share this post with your Friends: