The Foreign and Commonwealth Office Recruitment 2020/2021 advertisement has been released and available below. Foreign and Commonwealth Office Vacancies 2020 Application Form, Foreign and Commonwealth Office Jobs 2020, Foreign and Commonwealth Office Career Portal, Requirements for Foreign and Commonwealth Office Job Recruitment 2020.
Foreign and Commonwealth Office Job Vacancies 2020 advertisement has been published for the various positions available below. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline. The 2020 Foreign and Commonwealth Office Job Recruitment details like education qualification, requirement, location, stipend & salary scale, selection process, application form & how to apply, closing date, important links and others are available below on schoolgh.com as well as on the official website.
Foreign and Commonwealth Office Recruitment Details:
|Company||Foreign and Commonwealth Office|
|Deadline||9 June, 2020|
Available Job Positions & Details
The following positions are available at Foreign and Commonwealth Office. Explore for your position of choice and then apply according to the information provided.
1. Job Title: Investment Advisor
Background & Purpose of the Job:
The UK-Africa Investment Summit on 20 January 2020 laid the foundations for new partnerships between the UK and African nations based on trade, investment, shared values and mutual interest. The UK also announced new initiatives and funding which will: strengthen the joint trading relationship, support African countries in their ambition to transform their economies, launch a major new partnership with the city of London, turbo-charge infrastructure financing, and enable Africa’s clean energy potential. Taken together, this will help to realise the UK’s ambition to be the investment partner of choice for Africa. Supporting post COVID-19 economic recovery will be one of the key areas of focus for the UK in Ghana over the next few years, and supporting investment activity will be critical to this.
You will join the Department for International Trade’s Africa network, providing crucial leadership and expertise as part of our expansion. You will be networked closely with colleagues from across HMG working on prosperity issues as DIT can only successfully deliver our commercial ambitions by working seamlessly as part of joint and coordinated prosperity teams alongside the Department for International Development (DFID) and the Foreign and Commonwealth Office (FCO). This is an exciting time to join DIT Africa, as we expand our resources and ambition to deliver the objectives contained within the DIT Africa Regional Trade Plan.
The UK is committed to being the partner of choice for investment in Ghana by harnessing both government and private-sector led investment and financing opportunities. HMG is working closely with the Government of Ghana to increase ODI, support job creation and Ghana’s ambitious ‘Ghana Beyond Aid’ agenda. The UK-Africa Investment Summit has created a significant amount of momentum to drive this work, and the UK-Ghana Business Council will continue to support it.
This is an exciting opportunity to lead an important and ever-expanding area of DIT Ghana’s work.
What will the jobholder be expected to achieve?:
This is a new role and the post holder will lead on DIT’s ODI, investment and project financing work in Ghana, supporting the UK’s ambition to become Ghana’s investor of choice and significantly increase UK investment stock in Ghana. Protecting the interests of UK investors, and supporting greater levels of investment to support post-COVID-19 recovery will be central to this role. We are looking for someone with credible experience in attracting and structuring investments. The role will be cross-sector but with a particular focus on the UK-Ghana Business Council’s six sectors of choice. The post holder will work closely with DFID, FCO and DIT’s Africa Director for Investment to develop a clear UK offer and a pipeline of bankable projects, resulting in a 5% year on year increase of UK investment in Ghana. The role will focus on:
- Developing and leading the execution of a cross-government UK-Ghana investment strategy, with a strong focus on post COVID-19 recovery;
- Working with UK government colleagues and the UK private sector in both London and Ghana to ensure a coherent UK investment offer is developed and communicated effectively;
- Developing and supporting to execution a pipeline of investable projects;
- Develop and maintain a network of key UK investors, including supporting the Africa Investors Group and establishing a Ghana-focused UK investors group;
- Working to develop project financing options for UK companies wishing to export to Ghana;
- Developing and potentially leading UK-led investment support programmes in Ghana.
- 3+ years experience of structuring and facilitating investments in either the private or public sector, ideally on an international basis;
- Strong understanding of project finance options, including public-private partnerships;
- Strong oral and written English communication skills;
- Relevant work experience, a track record of delivery through collaboration and partnering in complex environments;
- Ability to work well under pressure and to tight deadlines;
- Resourcefulness in solving problems;
- Good interpersonal skills and comfortable dealing with senior officials and business people.
- Private sector banking experience;
- Experience working with, or understanding of, green financing options;
- Experience of managing ODA programmes.
How to Apply
Closing Date : 9 June, 2020
How to Apply for Foreign and Commonwealth Office Job Recruitment
To apply for the Foreign and Commonwealth Office Recruitment 2020. Below is what you need to know:
- We publish on this page, the latest Foreign and Commonwealth Office Job updates and each position published includes its a requirement, qualification, application form, and other vital information to help you understand the recruitment process to apply cordially.
- Make sure you confirm the deadline of any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum Foreign and Commonwealth Office Recruitment requirements and possess any required document before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.
Other Hot Recruitment in Ghana
|Ghana Armed Forces Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Police Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Nation Builders Corps Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Immigration Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Fire Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Prisons Recruitment||2019/2020|
|MTN Ghana Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Health Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Why Schoolgh for Foreign and Commonwealth Office Jobs 2020 Free Job Alert?|
|Schoolgh is the one-stop place for Foreign and Commonwealth Office Recruitment notification across various sectors and industries within Ghana. Schoolgh ensures that all Jobs get notified to all our visitors. We ensure that none of the Jobs gets missed out on our website. We help both fresher and experienced graduates to get job recruitment notification on recent Foreign and Commonwealth Office Recruitment 2020 openings across Ghana.|
|Foreign and Commonwealth Office Jobs Region in Ghana?|
|Foreign and Commonwealth Office Recruits across the 10 regions in Ghana. This includes Foreign and Commonwealth Office Jobs in Accra, Koforidua, Kumasi, Cape Coast, Sunyani, Tamale, Bolgatanga, Wa, Sekondi and Ho. Foreign and Commonwealth Office may sometimes accept job application nationwide, don’t miss the point that some vacancy positions may require relocation to their designated region of operation.|
Recent Jobs Updates
|Latest Recruitment||Last Update||Deadline|
|Quick Angels Limited Recruitment 2020/2021||May 29, 2020||28 June, 2020|
|DKT International Recruitment 2020/2021||May 29, 2020||20 June, 2020|
|Council for Scientific and Industrial Research (CSIR) Recruitment 2020/2021||May 29, 2020||26 June, 2020|
|COA Herbal Centre Recruitment 2020/2021||May 28, 2020||05 June, 2020|
|KPMG Ghana Recruitment 2020/2021||May 28, 2020||12 June, 2020|
|Internal Audit Agency Recruitment 2020/2021||May 28, 2020||10 June, 2020|
If you have any question or correction regarding this post, kindly Drop a Comment below and we will respond to it as soon as possible. Don’t forget to subscribe to get the latest updates.
Am sure this post helps you with what you needed about the Foreign and Commonwealth Office Job Recruitment 2020. Please help others by sharing this post on any social media.