The Food Paradise Recruitment 2020/2021 advertisement has been released and available below. Food Paradise Vacancies 2020 Application Form, Food Paradise Jobs 2020, Food Paradise Career Portal, Requirements for Food Paradise Job Recruitment 2020.
Food Paradise Job Vacancies 2020 advertisement has been published for the various positions available below. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline. 2020 Food Paradise Job Recruitment details like education qualification, requirement, location, stipend & salary scale, selection process, application form & how to apply, closing date, important links and others are available below on schoolgh.com as well as on the official website.
Table of Contents
Food Paradise Recruitment Details:
Available Job Positions & Details
The following positions are available at Food Paradise. Explore for your position of choice and then apply according to the information provided.
1. Job Title: Restaurant Manager
Food Paradise is a subsidiary of H.M Eatery, a growing start-up with a vision to become a major player in the food industry in Ghana. Food Paradise has just been opened in December 2019 with specialization in local dishes with a blend of continental menu. This new branch is located along the Weija -West Hill Mall road, but the incumbent will also have supervisory responsibility for the other two H.M branches including one at Achimota Golf Park.
This is an exciting opportunity for someone who shares our vision of growth and expansion as we seek to open more branches in the near future. We seek a dynamic, motivated, self-starter Manager to manage this new branch. The successful applicant must demonstrate initiative and drive. You must cherish the quality of teamwork and attainment of results and must demonstrate capacity to handle the following core functions.
- Provide leadership to the business units to propel growth.
- Responsible for staff discipline and performance. Take management level decisions to promote harmony, teamwork and ethics among staff.
- The successful candidate will be part of the management team and contribute to general decision-making processes.
- Manage food planning activities in collaboration with the Chef.
- In collaboration with the Accountant, ensure that all purchases have required documents.
- Liaise with vendors to procure the best quality stock items at the best prices.
- Ensure daily sales are recorded on the Business Computer systems and properly accounted for.
- Ensure compliance with licensing, hygiene, health and safety regulations.
- Promoting and marketing the business.
- Handling customer enquiries and complaints.
- Assessing and improving profitability.
- Handling administration and paperwork.
- Setting targets.
- Producing staff rotas.
- Problem solving.
- Making improvements to the running of the business and developing the restaurant.
- Must be able to work flexible hours.
- Analytical, problem-solving.
- Ability to drive will be an advantage.
Reporting to the Director.
- Minimum HND in Hospitality and institutional management. Degree an advantage.
- Prior experience in the food industry will be an advantage.
- GHC 800-1200 depending on experience and qualification. Salary will grow with business growth and increased revenue.
- SSNIT contribution will be paid.
How to Apply
- Applicants should submit a statement of Interest and CV to [email protected]
- Tel: 0235642807
- Kindly indicate your area of residence in the application.
Only qualified Applicants would be contacted.
How to Apply for Food Paradise Job Recruitment
To apply for the Food Paradise Recruitment 2020. Below is what you need to know:
- We publish on this page, the latest Food Paradise Job updates and each position published includes its a requirement, qualification, application form, and other vital information to help you understand the recruitment process to apply cordially.
- Make sure you confirm the deadline of any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum Food Paradise Recruitment requirements and possess any required document before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.
Other Hot Recruitment in Ghana
|Ghana Armed Forces Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Police Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Nation Builders Corps Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Immigration Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Fire Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Prisons Recruitment||2019/2020|
|MTN Ghana Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Health Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Why Schoolgh for Food Paradise Jobs 2020 Free Job Alert?|
|Schoolgh is the one-stop place for Food Paradise Recruitment notification across various sectors and industries within Ghana. Schoolgh ensures that all Jobs get notified to all our visitors. We ensure that none of the Jobs gets missed out on our website. We help both fresher and experienced graduates to get job recruitment notification on recent Food Paradise Recruitment 2020 openings across Ghana.|
|Food Paradise Jobs Region in Ghana?|
|Food Paradise Recruits across the 10 regions in Ghana. This includes Food Paradise Jobs in Accra, Koforidua, Kumasi, Cape Coast, Sunyani, Tamale, Bolgatanga, Wa, Sekondi and Ho. Food Paradise may sometimes accept job application nationwide, don’t miss the point that some vacancy positions may require relocation to their designated region of operation.|
Recent Jobs Updates
|Latest Recruitment||Last Update||Deadline|
If you have any question or correction regarding this post, kindly Drop a Comment below and we will respond to it as soon as possible. Don’t forget to subscribe to get the latest updates.
Am sure this post helps you with what you needed about the Food Paradise Job Recruitment 2020. Please help others by sharing this post on any social media.