Food and Drugs Authority (FDA) Recruitment 2020/2021 advertisement has been released and available below. Food and Drugs Authority Vacancies 2020 Application Form, Food and Drugs Authority Jobs 2020, Food and Drugs Authority Career Portal, Requirements for Food and Drugs Authority Job Recruitment 2020.
Food and Drugs Authority (FDA) Job Vacancies 2020 advertisement has been published for the various positions available below. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline. The 2020 Food and Drugs Authority Job Recruitment details like education qualification, requirement, location, stipend & salary scale, selection process, application form & how to apply, closing date, important links and others are available below on schoolgh.com as well as on the official website.
Food and Drugs Authority Recruitment Details:
|Company||Food and Drugs Authority|
|Deadline||08 November, 2019|
Available Job Positions & Details
The following positions are available at Food and Drugs Authority. Explore for your position of choice and then apply according to the information provided.
1. Job Title: Head, Information Management & Technology Solutions
The Food and Drugs Authority (FDA) is conducting a search for an experienced and highly qualified Head of Information Management and Technology Solutions (IM&TS), accountable for defining and delivering IT strategy and capabilities/ solutions across the Authority. The Head of Information Management & Technology Solutions (IM&TS) will be responsible for oversight direction to IT and business leaders on IT strategy, standards, and opportunities for shared services and economies of scale. The Head of IM&TS is a key contributor to FDA’s strategy and planning process and will be responsible both for IT operations and digital transformation. It is critical for the Head of IM&TS to build strong and productive relationships with all Functional unit leaders, acting as a true partner and making IT a critical enabler for the delivery of the Authority’s strategic and operational deliverables.
The Head of IM&TS will have responsibility for a team of IT professionals.
The successful candidate will be responsible for leading the function in the underlisted four (4) categories of strategy, leadership, Team Development and IT Operations:
• Proactively advise the senior management team on the emerging technologies and digital trends that are most relevant to the FDA’s goals and evolving needs.
• Help determine capital investment parameters, priorities and risks for enterprise-wide IT initiatives to maximize the return on investment.
• Develop an IT vision, strategy, and a roadmap, and lead the IT team and its business partners in effective execution.
• Ensure, on an ongoing basis, that current and planned technical architecture, investments and solutions are aligned with FDA’s objectives.
• Prepare and monitor IT operational budgets that meet prevailing objectives and constraints.
• Develop and execute an analytics programme that will enable FDA’s functional leaders to make critical decisions.
• Build strong relationships with functional groups and their leaders across the Authority, and develop a detailed understanding of their issues, challenges and opportunities to enable the development and deployment of fit for purpose solutions.
• IT project lead for the Authority in all information technology projects
• Hire, develop, evaluate, reward, and retain a highly-qualified team of IT professionals.
• Foster a culture of innovation, transparency and accountability, promote a “business-first” mentality at all levels of the IT organization.
• Ensure that the organisation has strong systems analysis and project management skills, and the ability to execute operational critical projects.
• Direct the design, planning, implementation, and maintenance of the computing infrastructure that supports the Authority’s operations and business application needs.
• Establish metrics for managing IT effectiveness and for measuring the impact of IT on organisational outcomes
• Establish appropriate service levels and the processes to ensure that KPIs are met.
• Maintain oversight of all IT projects, ensuring that commitments are properly planned, staffed, monitored and reported.
• Establish a comprehensive enterprise information security program to ensure the integrity, confidentiality and availability of relevant data.
• Lead the design and implementation of an enterprise-wide disaster recovery and business continuity plan.
• Establish and enforce IT policies, processes, portfolio management, development standards and methodologies.
• Monitor the industry for developments in IT operations; evaluate and implement relevant new tools and service management frameworks.
• Review, recommend, and oversee all vendors and managed service agreement for computing, telecommunications, IT services and equipment
Leadership and Communications
• Can create a clear strategic vision for information technology that supports business objectives, and can execute on that vision.
• Able to work collaboratively with diverse leaders, communicate an IT visor and strategy across all levels of the organisation, and build consen,, around key initiatives and projects.
• Possesses exceptional interpersonal and communication skills, both 0, and written; able to articulate ideas to both technical and non-technical audiences.
• Demonstrated ability to recruit, develop and motivate a high performing IT team that values transparency and accountability.
• Possesses exceptional business acumen, analytical and problem-solving abilities, Excellent negotiating skills with internal customers and external service providers.
• Comfortable with ambiguity; can handle the unexpected with flexibility.
• A team player who favours collaborative approaches when working with internal and external partners.
• Demonstrated experience driving digital transformation and organization& efficiency through innovation and the implementation of technology. Possesses solid knowledge in emerging technologies, and the ability to apply these in the service of the Authority’s key goals.
• Experience leading complex, major change initiatives; demonstrated skills in change management.
• Experience building an enterprise level data analytics capability.
• An entrepreneurial mindset; able and interested to pursue new business
• Customer-service oriented.
• Builder of strong technology vendor partnerships, and able to manage multiple vendor relationships to ensure the best performance and financial
• Knowledge of a range of vendor technology solutions; able to select and integrate the most appropriate technologies to support operations.
• Demonstrated ability to design and implement comprehensive approaches to cyber security and risk management.
• Experience designing and managing an effective IT governance framework across the spectrum of IT service delivery.
• Outstanding organizational skills, and the ability to manage priorities in a fast paced, high-pressure environment.
• A strong background in operational and capital finances, and IT budget development.
Qualification Required & Experience
Professional Experience and Education
• Minimum of 10 years of career experience in technology, including a minimum of 5 years in a leadership position.
• Experience in Head of IT or equivalent position is preferred.
• Experience in Public Sector or a related sector is preferred.
• A Bachelor’s and an advanced degree in a related field, such as computer science, engineering and/or business (MBA) is preferred.
How To Apply For The Job
This is a senior role and only qualified candidate will be long listed, following which a mix of selection methods will be used to select the right candidate.
Qualified persons are required to send their recent CVs and 100-word motivation letter to this address:
Closing Date: 08 November, 2020
How to Apply for Food and Drugs Authority Job Recruitment
To apply for the Food and Drugs Authority Recruitment 2020. Below is what you need to know:
- We publish on this page, the latest Food and Drugs Authority Job updates and each position published includes its a requirement, qualification, application form, and other vital information to help you understand the recruitment process to apply cordially.
- Make sure you confirm the deadline of any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum Food and Drugs Authority Recruitment requirements and possess any required document before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.
Other Hot Recruitment in Ghana
|Ghana Armed Forces Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Police Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Nation Builders Corps Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Immigration Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Fire Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Prisons Recruitment||2019/2020|
|MTN Ghana Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Health Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Why Schoolgh for Food and Drugs Authority Jobs 2020 Free Job Alert?|
|Schoolgh is the one-stop place for Food and Drugs Authority Recruitment notification across various sectors and industries within Ghana. Schoolgh ensures that all Jobs get notified to all our visitors. We ensure that none of the Jobs gets missed out on our website. We help both fresher and experienced graduates to get job recruitment notification on recent Food and Drugs Authority Recruitment 2020 openings across Ghana.|
|Food and Drugs Authority Jobs Region in Ghana?|
|Food and Drugs Authority Recruits across the 10 regions in Ghana. This includes Food and Drugs Authority Jobs in Accra, Koforidua, Kumasi, Cape Coast, Sunyani, Tamale, Bolgatanga, Wa, Sekondi and Ho. Food and Drugs Authority may sometimes accept job application nationwide, don’t miss the point that some vacancy positions may require relocation to their designated region of operation.|
Recent Jobs Updates
|Latest Recruitment||Last Update||Deadline|
|Graphic Communications Group Recruitment 2020/2021||May 17, 2021||31 March, 2021|
|Bosomtwe Rural Bank Limited Recruitment 2020/2021||May 13, 2021||20 May, 2021|
|UNDP Ghana Recruitment 2020/2021||May 13, 2021||21 May, 2021|
|GIRSAL Limited Recruitment 2020/2021||May 13, 2021||19 May, 2021|
|Recruitment 2020/2021||May 13, 2021|
|Recruitment 2020/2021||May 12, 2021|
If you have any question or correction regarding this post, kindly Drop a Comment below and we will respond to it as soon as possible. Don’t forget to subscribe to get the latest updates.
Am sure this post helps you with what you needed about the Food and Drugs Authority Job Recruitment 2020. Please help others by sharing this post on any social media.