Food and Agriculture Organization Recruitment 2020/2021 advertisement has been released and available below. Food and Agriculture Organization Vacancies 2020 Application Form, Food and Agriculture Organization Jobs 2020, Food and Agriculture Organization Career Portal, Requirements for Food and Agriculture Organization Job Recruitment 2020.
Food and Agriculture Organization Job Vacancies 2020 advertisement has been published for the various positions available below. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline. The 2020 Food and Agriculture Organization Job Recruitment details like education qualification, requirement, location, stipend & salary scale, selection process, application form & how to apply, closing date, important links and others are available below on schoolgh.com as well as on the official website.
Food and Agriculture Organization Recruitment Details:
|Company||Food and Agriculture Organization|
|Deadline||5 Nov 2020|
Available Job Positions & Details
The following positions are available at Food and Agriculture Organization. Explore for your position of choice and then apply according to the information provided.
1. Job Title: Programme Associate (Budget)
The Regional Office for RAF is responsible for leading FAO’s response to regional priorities for food security, agriculture and rural development through the identification, planning and implementation of FAO’s priority activities in the region. It ensures a multidisciplinary approach to programmes, identifies priority areas of action for the Organization in the Region and, in collaboration with offices and divisions at Headquarters, develops, promotes and oversees FAO’s strategic response to regional priorities. RAF also advises on the incorporation of regional priorities into the Organization’s Programme of Work and Budget and implements approved programmes and projects in the region, monitors the level of programme implementation and draws attention to problems and deficiencies. RAF develops and maintains relations with region-wide institutions including the Regional Economic Integration Organizations (REIOs). The Regional Office supports regional policy dialogue on food security, agriculture and rural development issues, facilitates the emergence of regional partnerships, and supports capacity development and resource mobilization for food security, agriculture and rural development in the region.
The Programme Associate (Budget) plays a lead role in the coordination of programme/ projects support services. He/ she performs a broad range of programme, planning and budgeting activities requiring in-depth analysis and interpretation of relevant policies, procedures and practices. The incumbent provides procedural guidance to managers and staff in the office or location.
The Programme Associate (Budget) reports to the Programme and Budget Officer. Work is performed autonomously, showing a high degree of initiative and independent judgment. Supervision received is focused on facilitating service delivery. The incumbent provides guidance and training to programme support staff.
The Programme Associate (Budget) maintains a wide range of contacts with managers, staff and stakeholders inside and outside the office. The incumbent collaborates closely with colleagues in other offices and the corporate services, ensuring the quality and consistency of programme/ projects support services.
- Coordinate the preparation, submission, revision and follow-up of the Programme of Work and Budget, and the monitoring and provision of information on the implementation of the PWB;
- Coordinate, review and analyze the Periodic Budgetary Reports for final submission to the Office of Strategic Planning;
- Assemble and synthesize data from corporate data bases to facilitate the analysis of programmes, projects or activities, and to draft periodic or ad hoc management reports;
- Monitor projects and ensure the maintenance and retrieval of programming reference material, documentation, data and information;
- Consolidate and monitor various reports on human resources planning and expenditures, the use of non-staff resources, the office communication and publishing plans, IT plans, and travel schedules;
- Screen incoming correspondence to identify issues requiring further attention and draft related correspondence;
- Support knowledge building and knowledge sharing across the office through training of staff and briefing of budget holders on administrative/budgetary/planning/programming/financial procedures and processes;
- Review current processes and make recommendations to improve programme/projects administration procedures;
- Perform other functions as required.
How to Apply
Closing Date : 5 Nov, 2020
2. Job Title: Office Associate
The Office Associate leads and coordinates the office and manages the support functions of the Office. He/she ensures the smooth flow of office work and information by setting priorities and organizing the day-to-day work. The job role requires in-depth knowledge and interpretation of office policies, procedures and practices. The incumbent provides procedural guidance to managers and staff in the division/ department or location.
The Office Associate reports to Assistant Director-General / Regional Representative (RAF). Work is performed autonomously, showing a high degree of initiative and independent judgment. Supervision received is focused on facilitating service delivery. The incumbent effectively organizes and supervises other office support staff and provides relevant guidance and training.
The incumbent maintains a wide range of contacts with managers, staff and counterparts both within and outside the Organization. Work relations may be on a high organizational level, requiring very good communication skills and experienced handling of issues.
- Analyze, manage and monitor a large and diversified volume of complex correspondence and documentation, often of confidential and sensitive nature; ensure appropriate routing, reply, prioritization, accuracy, consistency, informal translation and timeliness; bring complex, sensitive or priority issues to the supervisor’s attention;
- Provide information and guidance to staff at all levels within the organizational unit; ensure understanding of intent and deadlines;
- Arrange appointments and duty travels, maintain supervisor’s calendar and receive visitors;
- Organize high-level meetings, finalize agendas and invitations, ensure the production and distribution of documentation, take notes and prepare minutes, and follow up on required actions;
- Organize and coordinate the work performed by other office support staff; coordinate activities across the division, including divisional issues, deadlines and other requests;
- Establish internal procedures and tracking systems for correspondence and documents; verify that work is done in accordance with corporate standards; monitor work progress;
- Respond to written inquiries and draft responses to non-routine questions; coordinate responses to sensitive enquiries on behalf of the supervisor;
- Follow up on the preparation of reports, correspondence, briefing notes and other documents; review documents and make changes to their format or style in accordance with standard practices; conduct research and prepare briefing materials for the supervisor; provide informal translations into another official language;
- Evaluate ongoing support requirements of the office, adapt service provision to meet changing needs and solve operational problems as required;
- Ensure the initiation of a variety of transactions in the organization’s computerized administrative systems;
- Perform other duties as required.
Impact Of Work
The incumbent’s work impacts directly on the smooth and efficient operations of the Office. He/she plays a lead role in the coordination and provision of the office support services for the successful achievement of the Division’s mandate
CANDIDATES WILL BE ASSESSED AGAINST THE FOLLOWING
Education: Secondary School Education
Experience: Five years of relevant experience in management and office support work
Languages: Working knowledge (Level C) of English
IT Skills: Very good knowledge of the MS Office applications, Internet and office technology equipment
- Results Focus
- Building Effective Relationships
- Knowledge Sharing and Continuous Improvement
- Thorough knowledge of communication and documentation standards
- Thorough knowledge of corporate computerized financial / travel / human resources systems
- Thorough knowledge of the organizational structure, administrative procedures and policies and matters of protocol
Desirable Qualifications And Skills
- Experience in providing secretarial services to senior leaders in an international and multicultural environment
- Working knowledge of French is considered a strong asset
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Proven organizational skills for self and office’s coordination
How to Apply
Closing Date: 5 Nov 2020
How to Apply for Food and Agriculture Organization Job Recruitment
To apply for the Food and Agriculture Organization Recruitment 2020. Below is what you need to know:
- We publish on this page, the latest Food and Agriculture Organization Job updates and each position published includes its a requirement, qualification, application form, and other vital information to help you understand the recruitment process to apply cordially.
- Make sure you confirm the deadline of any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum Food and Agriculture Organization Recruitment requirements and possess any required document before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.
Other Hot Recruitment in Ghana
|Ghana Armed Forces Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Police Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Nation Builders Corps Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Immigration Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Fire Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Prisons Recruitment||2019/2020|
|MTN Ghana Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Health Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Why Schoolgh for Food and Agriculture Organization Jobs 2020 Free Job Alert?|
|Schoolgh is the one-stop place for Food and Agriculture Organization Recruitment notification across various sectors and industries within Ghana. Schoolgh ensures that all Jobs get notified to all our visitors. We ensure that none of the Jobs gets missed out on our website. We help both fresher and experienced graduates to get job recruitment notification on recent Food and Agriculture Organization Recruitment 2020 openings across Ghana.|
|Food and Agriculture Organization Jobs Region in Ghana?|
|Food and Agriculture Organization Recruits across the 10 regions in Ghana. This includes Food and Agriculture Organization Jobs in Accra, Koforidua, Kumasi, Cape Coast, Sunyani, Tamale, Bolgatanga, Wa, Sekondi and Ho. Food and Agriculture Organization may sometimes accept job application nationwide, don’t miss the point that some vacancy positions may require relocation to their designated region of operation.|
Recent Jobs Updates
|Latest Recruitment||Last Update||Deadline|
|Mastercard Foundation Recruitment 2020/2021||October 22, 2020||3 Nov, 2020|
|Vodafone Ghana Recruitment 2020/2021||October 22, 2020||19 Nov, 2020|
|Vivo Energy Recruitment 2020/2021||October 22, 2020||19 Nov, 2020|
|Deloitte Recruitment 2020/2021||October 22, 2020||19 Nov, 2020|
|International Justice Mission Recruitment 2020/2021||October 21, 2020||19 Nov, 2020|
|Golden Star (WASSA) Limited Recruitment 2020/2021||October 21, 2020||30 October, 2020|
If you have any question or correction regarding this post, kindly Drop a Comment below and we will respond to it as soon as possible. Don’t forget to subscribe to get the latest updates.
Am sure this post helps you with what you needed about the Food and Agriculture Organization Job Recruitment 2020. Please help others by sharing this post on any social media.