The Focus PPC Recruitment 2020/2021 advertisement has been released and available below. Focus PPC Vacancies 2020 Application Form, Focus PPC Jobs 2020, Focus PPC Career Portal, Requirements for Focus PPC Job Recruitment 2020.
Focus PPC Job Vacancies 2020 advertisement has been published for the various positions available below. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline. 2020 Focus PPC Job Recruitment details like education qualification, requirement, location, stipend & salary scale, selection process, application form & how to apply, closing date, important links and others are available below on schoolgh.com as well as on the official website.
Focus PPC Recruitment Details:
|Deadline||22 July, 2020|
Available Job Positions & Details
The following positions are available at Focus PPC. Explore for your position of choice and then apply according to the information provided.
1. Job Title: Digital Media Buyer
In this role, you will be responsible for identifying, creating, and scaling cost-effective customer acquisition campaigns across several new and established marketing audiences. You will develop advertising campaigns, help produce creative assets, identify and grow prospecting and remarketing audiences, use analytics to inform decisions and manage a significant marketing budget to achieve clients’ goals.
The right candidate will thrive in a highly entrepreneurial, fast-changing, and collaborative environment where people are driven, enthusiastic, and not afraid to take risks.
Responsibilities/Qualifications/Essential Job Functions
- Own highly visible customer acquisition campaigns including responsibility for headlines and landing pages, scheduling and testing
- Measure and analyze performance, and identify new opportunities based on customer and business data
- Develop strategic marketing plans for various content marketing channels. Paid media may include display ads, search, email, native, and social media channels.
- Assess and develop new digital advertising opportunities
- Implement and continually test new creative messaging, landing pages, campaigns, and tools
- Drive rapid but well-structured campaign testing designed to validate the potential of digital channels and audiences
- Media planning, trafficking, campaign implementation & management
- Work with the rest of the team to develop new processes and strategies
- Frequently interact with account managers to understand clients’ needs and expectations
- Cope with pressure & unreasonable delivery schedule
- 3 years prior experience in media to drive improvement to campaigns
- Must-Have Skills: Analytics & Reporting, Facebook Advertising, Copywriting, Display Media Buying, Google Analytics & Content Marketing
- Proven track record of successful online marketing campaigns and experiments- owning campaign performance and adjusting tactics to meet objectives and budgets
- Excellent analytical and quantitative skills, a passion for metrics and quantitative analysis, ability to turn analysis into actionable programs, and ability to use data to optimize day-to-day performance
- Experience and skill in dealing with expectations from all departments
- Excellent work ethic and leadership skills
- Must be self-motivated, pro-active, responsible, and passionate about ad operations
- Knowledge of the online marketing technology space including but not limited to top-funnel content creators, distribution platforms, DSP’s, and potential API partners
- Exceptional organizational, presentation, and communication skills – both verbal and written
- Demonstrated ability to think outside the box
- Ability to excel in a fast-paced environment
- Results-driven and experienced individual that can reliably meet goals & deadlines
- Affinity for solving complex challenges
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills, team-oriented and proactive
- Winning attitude, adaptable, willingness to learn, coachable
How to Apply
Closing Date : 22 July, 2020
How to Apply for Focus PPC Job Recruitment
To apply for the Focus PPC Recruitment 2020. Below is what you need to know:
- We publish on this page, the latest Focus PPC Job updates and each position published includes its a requirement, qualification, application form, and other vital information to help you understand the recruitment process to apply cordially.
- Make sure you confirm the deadline of any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum Focus PPC Recruitment requirements and possess any required document before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.
Other Hot Recruitment in Ghana
|Ghana Armed Forces Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Police Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Nation Builders Corps Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Immigration Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Fire Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Prisons Recruitment||2019/2020|
|MTN Ghana Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Health Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Why Schoolgh for Focus PPC Jobs 2020 Free Job Alert?|
|Schoolgh is the one-stop place for Focus PPC Recruitment notification across various sectors and industries within Ghana. Schoolgh ensures that all Jobs get notified to all our visitors. We ensure that none of the Jobs gets missed out on our website. We help both fresher and experienced graduates to get job recruitment notification on recent Focus PPC Recruitment 2020 openings across Ghana.|
|Focus PPC Jobs Region in Ghana?|
|Focus PPC Recruits across the 10 regions in Ghana. This includes Focus PPC Jobs in Accra, Koforidua, Kumasi, Cape Coast, Sunyani, Tamale, Bolgatanga, Wa, Sekondi and Ho. Focus PPC may sometimes accept job application nationwide, don’t miss the point that some vacancy positions may require relocation to their designated region of operation.|
Recent Jobs Updates
|Latest Recruitment||Last Update||Deadline|
|Recruitment 2020/2021||May 7, 2021|
|Recruitment 2020/2021||May 7, 2021|
|Vodafone Ghana Recruitment 2020/2021||May 7, 2021||04 June, 2021|
|Recruitment 2020/2021||May 6, 2021|
|GIZ Ghana Recruitment 2020/2021||May 6, 2021||07 May, 2021|
|Kwame Nkrumah University (KNUST) Recruitment 2020/2021||May 5, 2021||28 May, 2021|
If you have any question or correction regarding this post, kindly Drop a Comment below and we will respond to it as soon as possible. Don’t forget to subscribe to get the latest updates.
Am sure this post helps you with what you needed about the Focus PPC Job Recruitment 2020. Please help others by sharing this post on any social media.