The FOCOS Orthopaedic Hospital Recruitment 2020/2021 advertisement has been released and available below. FOCOS Orthopaedic Hospital Vacancies 2020 Application Form, FOCOS Orthopaedic Hospital Jobs 2020, Japan Motors TraFOCOS Orthopaedic Hospitalding Company LTD Career Portal, Requirements for FOCOS Orthopaedic Hospital Job Recruitment 2020.
FOCOS Orthopaedic Hospital Job Vacancies 2020 advertisement has been published for the various positions available below. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline. 2020 FOCOS Orthopaedic Hospital Job Recruitment details like education qualification, requirement, location, stipend & salary scale, selection process, application form & how to apply, closing date, important links and others are available below on schoolgh.com as well as on the official website.
FOCOS Orthopaedic Hospital Recruitment Details:
|Company||FOCOS Orthopaedic Hospital|
|Deadline||07 August, 2020|
Available Job Positions & Details
The following positions are available at FOCOS Orthopaedic Hospital. Explore for your position of choice and then apply according to the information provided.
1. Job Title: Development Manager
FOCOS mission is to provide comprehensive, affordable orthopaedic care to those who would not otherwise have access to such treatment. In particular, FOCOS seeks to enhance access to optimal surgical and non-surgical care for patients with disabling musculoskeletal disorders including complex spine deformities and pediatric orthopaedic problems in underserved regions. It began as a dream of the founder to see the best care reach the underserved in his native country, Ghana and the sub-Saharan region.
• Provide key support and coordination for development activities involving FOCOS USA and Ghana.
• Support the overall development process, strategies and fundraising initiatives in collaboration with FOCOS USA staff and board and the Ghana development team.
• Research and identify grant opportunities and industry trends.
• Create, oversee and maintain a proposal calendar/schedule and adhere to deadlines.
• Facilitate the activities for the preparation of grant proposals, such as research, interpreting and drafting the information needed, finalizing and submitting.
• Maintain relationships with key existing and new donors (donor cultivation) and target potential new donors.
• Ensure gifts from foundations, sponsors and donors are properly recorded in the donor management system (e.g. DonorPerfect) and followed up with timely information, reports and updates.
• Create, process and mail/email thank you letters, donation and pledge confirmations, reminders, receipts and acknowledgments, and other donor communications as required; utilizing automated systems when possible.
• Monitor campaigns and communications regularly (i.e. email, direct mail, crowdfunding, individual and sponsor gifts and pledges, employer matching contributions, etc.).
• Help provide oversight for the donor management database; monitor campaigns, contributions and communication, help manage data integrity, and help handle requests from donors regarding their records.
• Support the content creation, management and distribution of quarterly newsletters, annual reports, social media initiatives and other periodic communications that keep supporters updated on key happenings, accomplishments and milestones of the organization.
• Help proofread and manage media creatives for events and other initiatives and assist in curating images.
• Help handle volunteer inquiries and help coordinate hospital visits.
• Maintain professional and technical knowledge regarding non-profit organizations to help keep FOCOS in compliance.
• Represent FOCOS at meetings, conferences, and workshops, identifying synergies and developing partnerships and alliances as appropriate.
• Other related tasks as assigned.
Qualification Required & Experience
• Bachelor’s degree or higher in relevant discipline.
• Minimum 3-5 years of related work experience with at least two (2) years’ experience in business/international development.
• Experience in proposal development including proposal/grant writing for corporate entities’ CSR programs (required) and international development organizations (a plus).
• Experience with USAID and other donor procurement processes – solicitation, tracking opportunities and application requirements (a plus).
• Experience in project management and working with budgets.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Proficient in Microsoft applications, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
• Ability to take on responsibility and be accountable for tasks and objectives.
• Excellent time management skills and the ability to multi-task.
• Strong organizational skills with the ability to plan and prioritize work.
• Attention to detail and accuracy.
• Problem assessment and problem-solving skills.
• Ability to work on tight deadlines.
• Ability to work effectively both independently and as part of a team.
• Gathering, monitoring and compiling information.
• Knowledge in non-profit sector.
• Experience in relationship building and working in partnership with others.
• Responsive and proactive.
• Professional, polite and attentive.
How To Apply For The Job
Interested Applicants should email their CV’s to:
firstname.lastname@example.org with the job title clearly stated.
Closing Date: 07 August, 2020
How to Apply for FOCOS Orthopaedic Hospital Job Recruitment
To apply for the FOCOS Orthopaedic Hospital Recruitment 2020. Below is what you need to know:
- We publish on this page, the latest FOCOS Orthopaedic Hospital Job updates and each position published includes its a requirement, qualification, application form, and other vital information to help you understand the recruitment process to apply cordially.
- Make sure you confirm the deadline of any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum FOCOS Orthopaedic Hospital Recruitment requirements and possess any required document before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.
Other Hot Recruitment in Ghana
|Ghana Armed Forces Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Police Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Nation Builders Corps Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Immigration Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Fire Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Prisons Recruitment||2019/2020|
|MTN Ghana Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Health Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Why Schoolgh for FOCOS Orthopaedic Hospital Jobs 2020 Free Job Alert?|
|Schoolgh is the one-stop place for FOCOS Orthopaedic Hospital Recruitment notification across various sectors and industries within Ghana. Schoolgh ensures that all Jobs get notified to all our visitors. We ensure that none of the Jobs gets missed out on our website. We help both fresher and experienced graduates to get job recruitment notification on recent FOCOS Orthopaedic Hospital Recruitment 2020 openings across Ghana.|
|FOCOS Orthopaedic Hospital Jobs Region in Ghana?|
|FOCOS Orthopaedic Hospital Recruits across the 10 regions in Ghana. This includes FOCOS Orthopaedic Hospital Jobs in Accra, Koforidua, Kumasi, Cape Coast, Sunyani, Tamale, Bolgatanga, Wa, Sekondi and Ho. FOCOS Orthopaedic Hospital may sometimes accept job application nationwide, don’t miss the point that some vacancy positions may require relocation to their designated region of operation.|
Recent Jobs Updates
|Latest Recruitment||Last Update||Deadline|
|Ghana Immigration Service (GIS) Recruitment 2020/2021||August 23, 2021||Not Specified|
|Recruitment 2020/2021||August 22, 2021|
|Recruitment 2020/2021||May 21, 2021|
|Successors World Limited Recruitment 2020/2021||May 21, 2021|
|JD - Link Oil Company Recruitment 2020/2021||May 21, 2021||06 August, 2020|
|Recruitment 2020/2021||May 21, 2021|
If you have any question or correction regarding this post, kindly Drop a Comment below and we will respond to it as soon as possible. Don’t forget to subscribe to get the latest updates.
Am sure this post helps you with what you needed about the FOCOS Orthopaedic Hospital Job Recruitment 2020. Please help others by sharing this post on any social media.