Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified candidates for Firmus Advisory Recruitment 2021.
Job Vacancy For Sales Support Officer
Our client, one of the leading automobile companies in Ghana is seeking to employ for the following position as Sales Support Officer
• To coordinate and provide sales support to customers by working with Distributors in West African countries.
• Engage in regular outdoor sales and marketing activities in West African countries
• Provide insights and take the necessary action to increase brand awareness.
• Conduct market research projects (data collection, feedback etc.)
• Generates and processes new sales leads as necessary
• Communicate with distributors and dealers in West Africa countries and solve problems as necessary
• Follow up with customers to make sure that they are satisfied with a particular product
• Meets with Distributors and Dealers to make sure that sales people are doing their job correctly
• Provide any necessary data or reports to the sales team
• Exert attention to detail, as customers may have the same problems; reports the problems as necessary
• Arrange appointments with clients and sales team
• Responding to customers emails, texts, and phone calls
• Update all contact information for clients
• Deal with any customer complaints and resolves the issue as necessary
• Administrative work including filing and presenting reports
Qualification Required & Experience
• Excellent French and English Proficiency is a MUST
• Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Marketing. Economics or Social Sciences. A professional qualification and or Master of Business Administration will be an added advantage;
• Minimum of 3-5 years of relevant work experience in the retail and wholesale industry
• Work will involve frequent travels so candidate must be ready and able to do so on short notice.
• A good working understanding and previous work experience in Togo, Benin and other Francophone countries in West Africa will be an added advantage
• Excellent analytical, reasoning and problem-solving skills
• Good computer skills, including proficiency in MS Office and critically Excel is a required criterion High energy, Results-oriented, strategic thinker and planner
• Must be Resident in Accra or Tema.
• Age requirement – not more than 35years of age.
• Ability to drive and must hold a valid Driving license
• Knowledge of motorcycle and automobile industry will be an added advantage
Key Skills and Competencies
• Strong organizational and planning skills; and experience of project management
• Excellent interpersonal skills, including ability to undertake high-level representation.
• Excellent French and English oral and written communications skills, including public speaking.
• Ability to work under pressure. independently and with limited supervision.
• Time-Oriented. Basic Math Skills
• Consumer Relations, Crisis Management
• Reporting Skills, Administrative Skills, Attention to Detail
How To Apply For The Job
CVs should be sent to:
Closing Date: 20 April, 2021