Fircroft Recruitment 2019 for Electrical Technician
Applications are invited from suitably qualified Applicants for the Fircroft Recruitment 2019. Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Fircroft Recruitment 2019
This includes but is not limited to:
* Carry out planned preventative and remedial maintenance as described in maintenance management system work instructions
* Responsible for weekly monitoring checks on safety and production critical equipment, reporting any deviation of set parameters and raise work orders in maintenance management system
* Carry out fault finding and diagnostic checks on all vessel equipment, ensuring any repairs are addressed promptly. Ensure critical spares are available and any discrepancies are addressed
* Completing and maintaining all documentation associated with Maintenance engineering as required for all maintenance operational work activities
* Provides Engineering Maintenance support to achieve and maintain the technical and performance integrity of the FPSO Facility
* Complete all work activities in accordance with the Facility standards, Facility Management procedures and specifications
* Effective reporting of the status of all electrical equipment/systems (including interconnecting systems) primarily to the offshore Maintenance function, with a second reporting line to the onshore asset Electrical Engineer
Key Areas of activity
* Facility Management Systems Maintenance, Standards and Procedures
* PTW System Maintenance
* CMMS Maintenance activities and improvements and purchasing activities:
* Shutdown and Major Maintenance
Essential Skills / Qualifications:
* High school / technical college diploma
* C&G/ONC/HNC or equivalent Electrical background.
* NVQ Certificate III Diploma PROCESS ENGINEERING – ELECTRICAL.
* SVQ3 – Maintaining Plant and Systems – Electrical.
* At least 5 years offshore oil and gas or relevant industry experience
* HV/LV Electrical generation, transformation and distribution plant experience
* Good knowledge of HV/LV switchgear, motors, heaters and transformers
* Good knowledge of UPS, electrical control, power management and protection systems
* Maintenance Management systems Experience
* Maintenance Operations experience
* Authorised/Senior Authorised HV Electrical isolating authority
* FPSO experience
* Emergency response duties/fire team trained
* Comp-Ex (or international equivalent) training/competence
Fircroft has been placing people in specialist technical industries for approaching half a century, focusing on mid to senior level engineers for contract and permanent roles worldwide. By applying for this job you give consent for Fircroft to contact you, via email & telephone, to discuss your application along with future positions and Fircroft’s services.
Fircroft is registered as a Data Controller with the Information Commissioner as required under the General Data Protection Regulation 2016/679. Fircroft will only process your personal data for the specific purposes of managing your application.