Fircroft Recruitment 2019 for Electrical Supervisor
Applications are invited from suitably qualified Applicants for the Fircroft Recruitment 2019. Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Fircroft Recruitment 2019
Supervise and perform all first line electrical maintenance activities on the FPSO process and utilities plant in a safe and efficient manner, being aware of the safety of others, effective utilisation of FPSO systems and processes related to FPSO operations, ensuring compliance with company and statutory requirements and in line with the 35 x Performance standards / associated assurance tasks
Provide and supervise first line electrical maintenance activities for Topsides and Engine room/Utilities as directed by relevant Discipline Supervisor on the FPSO.
Supervise preventative maintenance and repair work, shutdowns, isolations and planned maintenance in accordance with the CMMS.
These activities include but are not limited to:
* Supervise planned preventative and remedial maintenance as described in maintenance management system work instructions
* Responsible for weekly monitoring checks on safety and production critical equipment, reporting any deviation of set parameters and raise work orders in maintenance management system
* Supervise fault finding and diagnostic checks on all vessel equipment, ensuring any repairs are addressed promptly. Ensure critical spares are available and any discrepancies are addressed
* Complete and maintain all documentation associated with Maintenance engineering as required for all maintenance operational work activities
* Provide Engineering Maintenance support to achieve and maintain the technical and performance integrity of the FPSO Facility
* Complete all work activities in accordance with the Facility standards, Facility Management procedures and specifications
* Report the status of all electrical equipment/systems (including interconnecting systems) primarily to the offshore Maintenance function, with a second reporting line to the onshore asset Electrical Engineer
* Supervise Preventative maintenance and repair work, shutdowns, isolations and planned maintenance in accordance with the CMMS ensuring.
o All maintenance and maintenance related activities are carried out to the highest standards
o All test and inspection routines required by the Planned Maintenance System are completed
o Proper records/history and reports are maintained
* Review and update Job descriptions for planned maintenance as required
* At least 5 years offshore oil and gas or relevant industry experience
* Maintenance Operations experience
* HV/LV Electrical generation, transformation and distribution plant experience
* Sound knowledge of HV/LV switchgear, motors, heaters and transformers
* Sound knowledge of UPS, electrical control, power management and protection systems
* Maintenance Management systems experience
* Authorised/Senior Authorised HV Electrical isolating authority
* Comp-Ex (or international equivalent) training/competence
* FPSO experience
* Emergency response duties/fire team trained
Essential Skills / Qualifications:
* High school / technical college diploma
* C&G/ONC/HNC or equivalent Electrical background.
* NVQ Certificate III Diploma ELECTRICAL PROCESS ENGINEERING
* SVQ3 – Maintaining Plant and Systems – Electrical.
Fircroft has been placing people in specialist technical industries for approaching half a century, focusing on mid to senior level engineers for contract and permanent roles worldwide. By applying for this job you give consent for Fircroft to contact you, via email & telephone, to discuss your application along with future positions and Fircroft’s services.