The Fidelity Bank Ghana Recruitment 2020/2021 advertisement has been released and available below. Fidelity Bank Ghana Vacancies 2020 Application Form, Fidelity Bank Ghana Jobs 2020, Fidelity Bank Ghana Career Portal, Requirements for Fidelity Bank Ghana Job Recruitment 2020.
Fidelity Bank Ghana Job Vacancies 2020 advertisement has been published for the various positions available below. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline. 2020 Fidelity Bank Ghana Job Recruitment details like education qualification, requirement, location, stipend & salary scale, selection process, application form & how to apply, closing date, important links and others are available below on schoolgh.com as well as on the official website.
Fidelity Bank Ghana Recruitment Details:
|Company||Fidelity Bank Ghana|
Available Job Positions & Details
The following positions are available at Fidelity Bank Ghana. Explore for your position of choice and then apply according to the information provided.
1. Job Title: Business Performance Analyst – Corporate Banking
The purpose of this role is to support the development and execution of the Corporate Bank’s strategy. This shall include identifying and assessing business opportunities, growth initiatives, and support with streamlining processes, procedures and major re-structuring decisions. This shall also entail furnishing the Team Lead/Head and by extension the Divisional Director, Corporate Banking (“CB”) with industry research, analysis, and reports on the performances of the Strategic Business Units (“SBUs”) operating within the Corporate Banking Department of Fidelity Bank.
· Support the Team Lead in delivering end-to-end business reporting for all SBUs within the CB division of the Bank.
· Support the implementation of initiatives, monitoring and driving performances of all SBUs & individuals therein within CB.
· Support the Team Lead in providing comprehensive integrated Balance sheet and income statement analysis, advice and insight from a corporate banking perspective.
- Evaluate business fundamentals, industry trends (local and global), market performance and strategic opportunities to enable the CB to meet its short-, medium- and long-term objectives.
- Provide analysis to assist with understanding key business drivers that influence the overall performance of the Bank at the local and global levels.
· Conducting peer-to-peer analysis, research and provide information in the CB chosen market segment.
· Support business units in developing strategies / budgets & forecasting Models aligned to and cascaded from the overall corporate objectives.
· Support with streamlining processes, procedures and major re-structuring decisions within CB by engaging relevant support functions.
· Support in the provision of other administrative and ad-hoc duties as authorized by your immediate unit supervisor/head.
IMPACT ON THE BUSINESS
· Market intelligence
· Innovation & Revenue Growth (i.e. through Business Aalytics (in the areas of customer, people, process, product and SBU)
· SMART decision making
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
Education & Qualification
· Relevant Tertiary or Degree level education in Economics, Accounting, Accounting and related field.
· Minimum three (3) years relevant experience.
· Sound knowledge of Financial applications including data warehouse
· Experience of data modelling and research methodology.
· Appreciation of a client focused environment.
· High working knowledge of MS Excel, Power point, and Word.
· Analytical and problem solving – ability to analyse, interpret Balance sheet and Income statement and solve complex issues as they arise.
· Application of Power BI, Business Objects, SQL and VBA.
· Strong organizational skills and an ability to prioritize and work efficiently and composedly under pressure.
· Fosters a sense of energy, ownership and personal commitment to the work.
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
· Ability to make sense of ambiguous and complex information and being able to see the bigger picture.
· Innovation – challenge current methods to achieve increase in effectiveness and efficiency and drive process improvement.
· Superior skills in developing financial models, constructing reports and presentations
KEY RESULT AREAS
· Support in reporting on various Business Performance metrics of SBUs within CB.
· Assist with the provision of timely reports (i.e. daily, weekly, bi-weekly and monthly) which measures budget against actual performances and provide solution in meeting variances following detailed analysis.
· Ensuring continuous follow-up on projected volumes by the various head of Businesses within the CB.
· Liaising with other finance and Business Line teams regarding queries & issues relating to the outcome of business meetings.
· Assist with the preparation of the strategic & tactical plans and financial forecast for designated SBUs within CB for consolidation.
· Reviewing existing processes and procedures and recommending areas of optimization.
- Research & Reports on Key Sectors /Industries of the Ghanaian Economy in line with CB chosen Markets.
COMMUNICATIONS AND WORKING RELATIONSHIPS
· SBUs within the CB Department – to follow up on pipelines transactions and engage the stakeholders in meeting targeted volumes and agreed timelines.
· Support functions – to ensure familiarity with appropriate structures and processes established to facilitate excellent customer service and not compromising risk associated with operations.
· Ensure to maintain closer relationships with the custodians of key financial & customer data within the finance, data analytics and credit Departments of Fidelity Bank.
· Maintain relationship with other competitor banks and personnel from the Central Bank to facilitate easy sourcing of information.
· Follow-up on Corporate Ghana for up-to-date information, market trends to structure and support the CB in steering the bank along new developments in the industry.
· Support SBUs within the CB in the preparation of their strategy, budget and in the pursuance of agreed KPIs.
How to Apply
How to Apply for Fidelity Bank Ghana Job Recruitment
To apply for the Fidelity Bank Ghana Recruitment 2020. Below is what you need to know:
- We publish on this page, the latest Fidelity Bank Ghana Job updates and each position published includes its a requirement, qualification, application form, and other vital information to help you understand the recruitment process to apply cordially.
- Make sure you confirm the deadline of any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum Fidelity Bank Ghana Recruitment requirements and possess any required document before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.
Other Hot Recruitment in Ghana
|Ghana Armed Forces Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Police Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Nation Builders Corps Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Immigration Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Fire Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Prisons Recruitment||2019/2020|
|MTN Ghana Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Health Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Why Schoolgh for Fidelity Bank Ghana Jobs 2020 Free Job Alert?|
|Schoolgh is the one-stop place for Fidelity Bank Ghana Recruitment notification across various sectors and industries within Ghana. Schoolgh ensures that all Jobs get notified to all our visitors. We ensure that none of the Jobs gets missed out on our website. We help both fresher and experienced graduates to get job recruitment notification on recent Fidelity Bank Ghana Recruitment 2020 openings across Ghana.|
|Fidelity Bank Ghana Jobs Region in Ghana?|
|Fidelity Bank Ghana Recruits across the 10 regions in Ghana. This includes Fidelity Bank Ghana Jobs in Accra, Koforidua, Kumasi, Cape Coast, Sunyani, Tamale, Bolgatanga, Wa, Sekondi and Ho. Fidelity Bank Ghana may sometimes accept job application nationwide, don’t miss the point that some vacancy positions may require relocation to their designated region of operation.|
Recent Jobs Updates
|Latest Recruitment||Last Update||Deadline|
|FarmWallet Recruitment 2020/2021||July 6, 2020||4 August, 2020|
|Renegades Africa Recruitment 2020/2021||July 6, 2020||6 August, 2020|
|Vodafone Ghana Recruitment 2020/2021||July 6, 2020||6 August, 2020|
|Jonhord Ventures Recruitment 2020/2021||July 6, 2020||05 August, 2020|
|Crystal Lake Fish LTD Recruitment 2020/2021||July 6, 2020||05 August, 2020|
|Liberty Consultant LTD Recruitment 2020/2021||July 6, 2020||30 July, 2020|
If you have any question or correction regarding this post, kindly Drop a Comment below and we will respond to it as soon as possible. Don’t forget to subscribe to get the latest updates.
Am sure this post helps you with what you needed about the Fidelity Bank Ghana Job Recruitment 2020. Please help others by sharing this post on any social media.