The Fidelity Bank Ghana Recruitment 2019/2020 advertisement has been released and available below. Fidelity Bank Ghana Vacancies 2019 Application Form, Fidelity Bank Ghana Jobs 2019, Fidelity Bank Ghana Career Portal, Requirements for Fidelity Bank Ghana Job Recruitment 2019.
Fidelity Bank Ghana Job Vacancies 2019 advertisement has been published for the various positions available below. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline. 2019 Fidelity Bank Ghana Job Recruitment details like education qualification, requirement, location, stipend & salary scale, selection process, application form & how to apply, closing date, important links and others are available below on schoolgh.com as well as on the official website.
Table of Contents
Fidelity Bank Ghana Recruitment Details:
|Organization||Fidelity Bank Ghana|
Available Job Positions & Details
The following positions are available at Fidelity Bank Ghana. Explore for your position of choice and then apply according to the information provided.
1. Job Title: Head, E-banking Technology
The Head, E-Banking Technology is responsible for the e-commerce value chain, overseeing the various parties involved (Issuer, Acquirer, Switch, Processor, Terminal Owner, ISO etc.) as well as the specific role each plays in assuring transaction success. The incumbent oversees the service delivery, project implementation as well as maintaining service availability at various points in the value chain for various e-business transactions.
KEY RESULT AREAS
· Applies knowledge of e-commerce value chain while engaging various parties involved in all e-banking transactions within and outside the Bank.
· Prioritises channel characteristics by how well they help the Bank meet channel objectives and desired customer experience.
· Develops channel strategy in order to increase the Bank’s market share.
· Develops strategies that utilises self-service banking technology/products/services to expand the Bank’s geographic reach and customer base
· Enhances and upgrades existing products and services to include but not limited to internet banking, telephone banking and mobile banking
· Creates and implements channel strategies for all customer segments to achieve effective channel use, sales and customer satisfaction targets, operational efficiency and a seamless product and relationship experience for customers
· Prioritizes work to ensure availability to assist sales team
· Demonstrates deep knowledge of product features and services and usability
Provides input into product development from experience and information gathered from sales support engagements
· Ensures operational ramifications are considered in new product launches or in alterations of existing products
. Core COMPETENCIES
· Channel Management
· Thorough understanding of cards and payments industry
· Project Management
· Stakeholder Management
· Knowledge of Alternative Channels
· Emerging Technology Monitoring
· E-Banking Business Savvy
· Business Acumen
· IT Security
· Product Development
5. KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- A first degree in any relevant discipline.
- · A Master of Business Administration (MBA) is desirable
- · Professional certifications such as the under-listed are an added advantage:
- Certified Project Manager (CPM)
- Project Management (Prince2, PMP, Agile)
- Certified Cards & Payments Professional
- Payment Card Industry Professional (PCIP)
- Internal Security Assessor (ISA)
- · Minimum of 13 years’ experience in the banking/ IT/ e-commerce industry with at least 5 years in a managerial position.
- · Experience covered within that time should include E-Business operations, Product development, Finance and Process Management.
How to Apply
How to Apply for Fidelity Bank Ghana Job Recruitment
To apply for the Fidelity Bank Ghana Recruitment 2019. Below is what you need to know:
- We publish on this page, the latest Fidelity Bank Ghana Job updates and each position published includes its a requirement, qualification, application form, and other vital information to help you understand the recruitment process to apply cordially.
- Make sure you confirm the deadline of any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum Fidelity Bank Ghana Recruitment requirements and possess any required document before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.
Other Hot Recruitment in Ghana
|Ghana Armed Forces Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Police Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Nation Builders Corps Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Immigration Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Fire Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Prisons Recruitment||2019/2020|
|MTN Ghana Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Health Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Why Schoolgh for Fidelity Bank Ghana Jobs 2019 Free Job Alert?|
|Schoolgh is the one-stop place for Fidelity Bank Ghana Recruitment notification across various sectors and industries within Ghana. Schoolgh ensures that all Jobs get notified to all our visitors. We ensure that none of the Jobs gets missed out on our website. We help both fresher and experienced graduates to get job recruitment notification on recent Fidelity Bank Ghana Recruitment 2019 openings across Ghana.|
|Fidelity Bank Ghana Jobs Region in Ghana?|
|Fidelity Bank Ghana Recruits across the 10 regions in Ghana. This includes Fidelity Bank Ghana Jobs in Accra, Koforidua, Kumasi, Cape Coast, Sunyani, Tamale, Bolgatanga, Wa, Sekondi and Ho. Fidelity Bank Ghana may sometimes accept job application nationwide, don’t miss the point that some vacancy positions may require relocation to their designated region of operation.|
Recent Jobs Updates
|Latest Recruitment||Last Update||Deadline|
If you have any question or correction regarding this post, kindly Drop a Comment below and we will respond to it as soon as possible. Don’t forget to subscribe to get the latest updates.
Am sure this post helps you with what you needed about the Fidelity Bank Ghana Job Recruitment 2019. Please help others by sharing this post on any social media.
Share this post with your Friends: