The FHI 360 Recruitment 2020/2021 advertisement has been released and available below. FHI 360 Vacancies 2020 Application Form, FHI 360 Jobs 2020, FHI 360 Career Portal, Requirements for FHI 360 Job Recruitment 2020.
FHI 360 Job Vacancies 2020 advertisement has been published for the various positions available below. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline. The 2020 FHI 360 Job Recruitment details like education qualification, requirement, location, stipend & salary scale, selection process, application form & how to apply, closing date, important links and others are available below on schoolgh.com as well as on the official website.
Table of Contents
FHI 360 Recruitment Details:
Available Job Positions & Details
The following positions are available at FHI 360. Explore for your position of choice and then apply according to the information provided.
1. Job Title: Senior Monitoring, Evaluation and Learning Advisor
FHI 360 is seeking a Senior Monitoring, Evaluation and Learning (MEL) Advisor for the Ghana Partnership for Education Learning Activity – Transition to English Program, to be based in Accra, Ghana. The Senior MEL Advisor will provide technical leadership to capture program intervention activities and results, ensure high-quality, timely, valid and verifiable data collection and analysis, and lead dissemination and use of analysis findings to inform project leadership as well as external stakeholders, for continuous project improvement and adaptive management. The Senior MEL Advisor shall be responsible for the knowledge management aspect of the project. The Senior MEL Advisor will provide technical guidance by implementing the Monitoring, Evaluation and Learning Plan, including monitoring of fidelity of implementation of project activities, and promoting the use of interactive dashboards for data dissemination. This includes developing and implementing M&E tools and systems, and reporting on all output and outcome indicators for the program. He or she will ensure that all staff and local partners are trained on M&E components, as needed. He or she will contribute to a collaborative and adaptive approach, ensuring that findings from M&E activities are fed back into the project and disseminated to stakeholders for continuous adjustment.
Ghana Partnership for Education Learning – Transition to English Program
The Transition to English Program is an extension of the current Ghana Partnership for Education Learning Activity. The current Learning activity involved creating materials in 11 Ghanaian languages of instruction, and training KG2, P1 and P2 teachers, as well as Headteachers and Curriculum Leads in over 7,200 schools across 100 districts in all 10 regions of Ghana. Learning implemented a comprehensive Fidelity of Implementation (FOI) monitoring system, with over 840 Circuit Supervisors (CS) conducted twice-per-term school visits to collect data through classroom observations, teacher and headteacher interviews, and pupil learning assessments. Data collected by CS was visualized through an interactive online dashboard in real-time, and Learning trained all District Education offices on how to access and interpret the dashboard. The Transition to English Extension Program will build on the successes of Learning. It is a Phonics-based Bilingual Transition to English as Language of Instruction program that will provide USAID with a proof of concept in transferring reading skills from local languages to reading in English. The extension program will focus on a smaller set of schools and work to improve pupils’ oral English language skills in P1 and P2 to enable English reading skills in P3. As part of the evaluation of the Transition to English program, ongoing monitoring data will be collected by CS, and Early Grade Reading Assessment data will be collected at baseline and endline. The extension will last 12 months, starting in October 2020 (the position may start before).
*** This position is for a US Expatriate hire ***
Job Summary / Responsibilities:
- Lead implementation of project MEL Plan, including planning of all necessary data collection and analysis.
- Oversee and directly contribute to the development and implementation of M&E tools and systems to improve ability to collect, interpret and aggregate data that track tangible, measurable progress toward project results.
- Develop and support the design and implementation of evaluations, surveys and other components of the program M&E system.
- Develop high quality quantitative and qualitative methods and participatory methodologies to monitor program quality for performance and results; design appropriate feedback mechanisms to assess whether approaches implemented by the project are effective.
- Lead team of M&E officers and provide training to staff and other key primary stakeholders on M&E components in project design; such as monitoring plan, assessments, reviews, surveys and evaluations.
- Contribute to collaborative, learning and adaptive approach throughout the entire project; design program learning plan, ensure that findings from all monitoring, assessment and survey activities are fed back into the project and disseminated to stakeholders and consortium partners for continuous program adjustments.
- Provide high quality and timely submission of all required project reports, including documentation of success stories, analysis of data for indicator calculation, summary of qualitative findings, etc.
- Collaborate closely with counterparts from FHI 360’s HQ offices in all aspects listed above.
- Master’s degree or higher in international development, social sciences or related field with strong grounding in quantitative and qualitative research methods required
- Knowledge of statistical methods required; knowledge of Stata
- At least 8 years working experience, including 5 years of prior experience leading monitoring and evaluation teams in large international programs; and 5 years of prior experience conducting quantitative and qualitative research in field-based positions
- Demonstrated ability to put in a place a robust monitoring system to assess the extent to which activities are implemented with fidelity
- Demonstrated ability to use monitoring and evaluation findings to inform adjustments to program in order to maximize project effectiveness
- Demonstrated ability to lead a team of M&E officers
- Experience with education projects, preferably early grade reading projects and with learning assessments such as the Early Grade Reading Assessment (EGRA) a plus
- Have all necessary computer, database, statistical software, and analytical skills, particularly in issues related to monitoring and evaluation
- Demonstrated knowledge of United States Government rules, regulations, policies, and procedures as they relate to project and program compliance and reporting
- Strong attention to detail and a self-starter attitude. Able to work with a variety of stakeholders
- Strong presentation and training facilitation skills
- Fluency in English required
Typical Physical Demands:
- Typical office environment.
- Ability to sit and stand for extended periods of time.
- Ability to lift 5-50 lbs.
Technology to be Used:
- Personal Computer, Microsoft Office (i.e. Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.), e-mail, telephone, printer, calculator, copier, cell phones, PDAs and other hand held devices.
- 10% – 25%
This job description summarizes the main duties of the job. It neither prescribes nor restricts the exact tasks that may be assigned to carry out these duties. This document should not be construed in any way to represent a contract of employment. Management reserves the right to review and revise this document at any time.
How to Apply
How to Apply for FHI 360 Job Recruitment
To apply for the FHI 360 Recruitment 2020. Below is what you need to know:
- We publish on this page, the latest FHI 360 Job updates and each position published includes its a requirement, qualification, application form, and other vital information to help you understand the recruitment process to apply cordially.
- Make sure you confirm the deadline of any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum FHI 360 Recruitment requirements and possess any required document before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.
Other Hot Recruitment in Ghana
|Ghana Armed Forces Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Police Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Nation Builders Corps Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Immigration Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Fire Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Prisons Recruitment||2019/2020|
|MTN Ghana Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Health Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
Why Schoolgh for FHI 360 Jobs 2020 Free Job Alert?
|Schoolgh is the one-stop place for FHI 360 Recruitment notification across various sectors and industries within Ghana. Schoolgh ensures that all Jobs get notified to all our visitors. We ensure that none of the Jobs gets missed out on our website. We help both fresher and experienced graduates to get job recruitment notification on recent FHI 360 Recruitment 2020 openings across Ghana.|
FHI 360 Jobs Region in Ghana?
|FHI 360 Recruits across the 10 regions in Ghana. This includes FHI 360 Jobs in Accra, Koforidua, Kumasi, Cape Coast, Sunyani, Tamale, Bolgatanga, Wa, Sekondi and Ho. FHI 360 may sometimes accept job application nationwide, don’t miss the point that some vacancy positions may require relocation to their designated region of operation.|
Recent Jobs Updates
|Latest Recruitment||Last Update||Deadline|
If you have any question or correction regarding this post, kindly Drop a Comment below and we will respond to it as soon as possible. Don’t forget to subscribe to get the latest updates.
Am sure this post helps you with what you needed about the FHI 360 Job Recruitment 2020. Please help others by sharing this post on any social media.
See more Post about: