Farmerline Recruitment 2020/2021 advertisement has been released and available below. Farmerline Vacancies 2020/2 Application Form, Farmerline Jobs 2020, Farmerline Career Portal, Requirements for Farmerline Job Recruitment 2020.
Farmerline Job Vacancies 2020 advertisement has been published for the various positions available below. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline. The 2020 Farmerline Job Recruitment details like education qualification, requirement, location, stipend & salary scale, selection process, application form & how to apply, closing date, important links and others are available below on schoolgh.com as well as on the official website.
Farmerline Recruitment Details:
|Deadline||18 September 2020|
Available Job Positions & Details
The following positions are available at 1. Explore for your position of choice and then apply according to the information provided.
1. Job Title: Regional Field Operations Manager
Since 2013, Farmerline has directly helped farmers to improve their productivity and profit in Ghana and also provided technical support to other organizations to do the same. Farmerline started its operations serving 800 farmers in the Ashanti Region of Ghana with information via mobile telephony. The company has since grown to reach 341k farmers (directly & through partners).
Farmerline currently offers a complete bundle of services to farmers through direct sales and on credit. We deliver quality farm inputs to remote areas where farmers live and work. We also support farmers by providing financing for farm inputs, education in planting techniques to minimize post-harvest losses and maximize market prices. For the past 7 years, Farmerline has worked closely in partnerships with over 70 agribusinesses, government agencies, development organizations and input manufacturers that are aligned with the vision and strategic goal of creating lasting profit for farmers everywhere. Farmerline works with over 250 young people in a variety of fields, from finance to engineering, to field operations. The team has been the main driver behind our innovations and growth in the industry.
- Bachelor of Science/Arts degree in Agricultural Science, Agribusiness, Business Management or related fields.
Other Qualities and Requirements
- Knowledge of the systemic challenges in agriculture value chains in Ghana, a passion for creating lasting solutions to them and ability to navigate farming communities.
- At least 2 years of professional experience – ideally with the implementation of farmer interventions and agriculture stakeholder engagement.
- Deep understanding of farmer engagement and farmers’ interaction with technology.
- Strong leadership experience and ability to lead a team in executing projects and exceeding targets.
- Project management skills and the ability to create and stick to timelines.
- Excellent oral communication, writing and presentation skills.
- Language: English, Northern languages (Dagbani, Waali, Frafra) are required.
- Resides in Northern, Upper West or Upper East Regions of Ghana
How to Apply
Closing Date : 18 Sept, 2020
How to Apply for Farmerline Job Recruitment
To apply for the Farmerline Recruitment 2020. Below is what you need to know:
- We publish on this page, the latest Farmerline Job updates and each position published includes its a requirement, qualification, application form, and other vital information to help you understand the recruitment process to apply cordially.
- Make sure you confirm the deadline of any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum Farmerline Recruitment requirements and possess any required document before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.
Other Hot Recruitment in Ghana
|Ghana Armed Forces Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Police Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Nation Builders Corps Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Immigration Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Fire Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Prisons Recruitment||2019/2020|
|MTN Ghana Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Health Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Why Schoolgh for Farmerline Jobs 2020 Free Job Alert?|
|Schoolgh is the one-stop place for Farmerline Recruitment notification across various sectors and industries within Ghana. Schoolgh ensures that all Jobs get notified to all our visitors. We ensure that none of the Jobs gets missed out on our website. We help both fresher and experienced graduates to get job recruitment notification on recent Farmerline Recruitment 2020 openings across Ghana.|
|Farmerline Jobs Region in Ghana?|
|Farmerline Recruits across the 10 regions in Ghana. This includes Farmerline Jobs in Accra, Koforidua, Kumasi, Cape Coast, Sunyani, Tamale, Bolgatanga, Wa, Sekondi and Ho. Farmerline may sometimes accept job application nationwide, don’t miss the point that some vacancy positions may require relocation to their designated region of operation.|
Recent Jobs Updates
|Latest Recruitment||Last Update||Deadline|
|Ghana Immigration Service (GIS) Recruitment 2020/2021||August 23, 2021||Not Specified|
|Recruitment 2020/2021||August 22, 2021|
|Recruitment 2020/2021||May 21, 2021|
|Successors World Limited Recruitment 2020/2021||May 21, 2021|
|JD - Link Oil Company Recruitment 2020/2021||May 21, 2021||06 August, 2020|
|Recruitment 2020/2021||May 21, 2021|
If you have any question or correction regarding this post, kindly Drop a Comment below and we will respond to it as soon as possible. Don’t forget to subscribe to get the latest updates.
Am sure this post helps you with what you needed about the Farmerline Job Recruitment 2020. Please help others by sharing this post on any social media.