The FAO Recruitment 2019/2020 advertisement has been released and available below. FAO Vacancies 2019 Application Form, FAO Jobs 2019, FAO Career Portal, Requirements for FAO Job Recruitment 2019.
FAO Job Vacancies 2019 advertisement has been published for the various positions available below. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline. 2019 FAO Job Recruitment details like education qualification, requirement, location, stipend & salary scale, selection process, application form & how to apply, closing date, important links and others are available below on schoolgh.com as well as on the official website.
Table of Contents
FAO Recruitment Details:
Available Job Positions & Details
The following positions are available at FAO. Explore for your position of choice and then apply according to the information provided.
1. Job Title: Regional Animal Health & Production Specialist
The Regional Office for Africa leads FAO’s response to regional priorities for food security, agriculture and rural development. It ensures a multidisciplinary approach to programmes, identifies priority areas of action for the Organization in the region and, in collaboration with departments and divisions at Headquarters, develops, promotes and oversees FAO’s strategic response to regional priorities. In its programme delivery, RAF contributes to the achievements of the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs), especially the eradication of poverty, achieving zero hunger, good health and well-being. Africa is particularly affected by and vulnerable to climate change. This is mainly due to the important role of agriculture sectors for the populations’ livelihoods for the countries’ economies.
The tasks envisaged for this consultancy are to be carried out within the framework of RAF RI2 “”Sustainable Production and Intensification and Value Chain Development in Africa” (SP2, SP4 (and SP3/R13).
The consultant will report to the RAF Senior Animal Health & Production Officer and under the overall supervision of the Deputy Director Representative (DDR)/RAF
The consultant will contribute to the activities of RAF RI2 (SP2, SP4 (and SP3/R13) livestock outputs, indicators, results and activities for biennial work plan and reporting; provide technical expertise to the development of concepts notes, reports and documents or information; support programme and project formulation, planning, implementation, management and evaluation.
In close collaboration with all team members the consultant is expected to:
CANDIDATES WILL BE ASSESSED AGAINST THE FOLLOWING
- Advanced University degree (Veterinary (DVM) or equivalent);
- Minimum of 7 years of relevant experience (that can include post- graduate school academic training, internships or externships) in international veterinary medicine, disease ecology, prevention or control at the wildlife-livestock-ecosystem-public health interface, One Health, pastoralism, agricultural and/or rural development sectors;
- Working knowledge of English and/or French, and limited knowledge of the other one (COF.REG). Working knowledge of English or French (for PSA.SBS).
FAO Core Competencies
- Results Focus
- Building Effective Relationships
- Knowledge Sharing and Continuous Improvement
- Work experience in more than one location or area of work
- Demonstrated ability to analyse problems, make appropriate recommendations, effective decisions, including in development settings
- Computer literacy with Word, PowerPoint and basic spreadsheets.
- Excellent communication (both written and oral) and presentation skills.
How to Apply
How to Apply for FAO Job Recruitment
To apply for the FAO Recruitment 2019. Below is what you need to know:
- We publish on this page, the latest FAO Job updates and each position published includes its a requirement, qualification, application form, and other vital information to help you understand the recruitment process to apply cordially.
- Make sure you confirm the deadline of any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum FAO Recruitment requirements and possess any required document before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.
Other Hot Recruitment in Ghana
|Ghana Armed Forces Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Police Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Nation Builders Corps Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Immigration Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Fire Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Prisons Recruitment||2019/2020|
|MTN Ghana Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Health Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Why Schoolgh for FAO Jobs 2019 Free Job Alert?|
|Schoolgh is the one-stop place for FAO Recruitment notification across various sectors and industries within Ghana. Schoolgh ensures that all Jobs get notified to all our visitors. We ensure that none of the Jobs gets missed out on our website. We help both fresher and experienced graduates to get job recruitment notification on recent FAO Recruitment 2019 openings across Ghana.|
|FAO Jobs Region in Ghana?|
|FAO Recruits across the 10 regions in Ghana. This includes FAO Jobs in Accra, Koforidua, Kumasi, Cape Coast, Sunyani, Tamale, Bolgatanga, Wa, Sekondi and Ho. FAO may sometimes accept job application nationwide, don’t miss the point that some vacancy positions may require relocation to their designated region of operation.|
Recent Jobs Updates
|Latest Recruitment||Last Update||Deadline|
If you have any question or correction regarding this post, kindly Drop a Comment below and we will respond to it as soon as possible. Don’t forget to subscribe to get the latest updates.
Am sure this post helps you with what you needed about the FAO Job Recruitment 2019. Please help others by sharing this post on any social media.
Share this post with your Friends:
See more Post about: