Expro Recruitment 2019 for Learning & Development Coordinator
Applications are invited from suitably qualified Applicants for the Expro Recruitment 2019. Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Expro Recruitment 2019
Overall Purpose of the Job:
To provide essential technical education and support for the development of Expro’s workforce in a defined geographical area or
product line(s) to achieve and maintain consistently high standards of service quality.
Key Activities and Accountabilities:
1. Assist with the development and delivery of training material (including training/instructional materials, teaching aids and devices)
2. Work with Operations Management to identify training needs of employees and continuous improvement of the training programme, within agreed Group training guidelines
3. Assist in the presentation of training material to employees including any technical/operational skills demonstration exercises.
4. Assist in the evaluation of all training and participates in continuous improvement of training material; conduct assessment of course objectives against student performance
5. Assist with implementation and continuous competence assessment of operational and other personnel including competency induction
6. Assist in compiling training and competency reports for management and provides data as required on progress towards KPI
7. Help develop and maintain the Global Competence Assurance system
8. Work in collaboration with relevant individuals or teams (such as Engineering Design, Operations and Business
Development) to provide training support for new products and product enhancements
9. Where required, coordinate scheduling of training programmes and instructor activities and arranges materials to be available
10. May facilitate work groups, teams, and/or meetings in relation to training and competency subjects
11. May collaborate with external training specialists in the development and provision of training programmes
12. Actively adhere to the Code of Conduct and Anti-Bribery policies, procedures and processes to ensure the highest ethical standards are maintained and exposure to liability or risk to Expro’s reputation is minimised. If necessary, report possible violations or conflicts of interest.
13. Actively adhere to and ensure compliance with applicable Quality policies, procedures, processes and systems. Takes an active part in quality improvement processes. Identify and report any deficiencies to supervisor and obtain authorisation for any deviations from standard procedures.
14. Actively comply with all applicable Health, Safety & Environmental (HSE) policies, procedures and processes. Promote HSE awareness; take responsibility and be accountable for own safety and safety of others. Demonstrate the personal application of HSE procedures in daily performance and always follow the 10 Safety House Rules.
15. Ensure objectives set under Employee Development Plan are met.
Job Knowledge and Qualifications:
Minimum of 4 years’ experience in similar position within Oil & Gas industry
Proficient in Microsoft office (Excel, Powerpoint and Word)
Integrity/Compliance – behaves in a fair, honest and ethical manner toward others; adheres to Company Code of Conduct
Interpersonal Sensitivity – identifies with and shows understanding or concern for others; values diversity
Technical – achieves and applies a competent level of technical and/or professional skill or knowledge relevant to the role
Safety Awareness – upholds safety standards
Concern for Quality – has a consistent attitude and respect for high quality standards
Performance Focus – contributes to results delivery through individual performance, demonstrating Expro behaviours
Customer-oriented – attentive and responsive to customer concerns
Team Working – works well with a diverse or multi-disciplinary group to achieve a common goal
Communication 2 – communicates clearly in written and/or oral form Creativity/Innovation – inventive; can develop original solutions to problems Collaboration – encourages a participative process; has a ‘win-win’ orientation