Expro Recruitment 2019 for Human Resource Coordinator x2
Applications are invited from suitably qualified Applicants for the Expro Recruitment 2019. Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Expro Recruitment 2019
1. Assist in recruitment process including for example input to requisition and its approval process, preparation of internal adverts, arranging and conducting interviews including preparation of interview assessment forms.
2. Prepare, issue and coordinate the processing of HR documentation for New Hires, Leavers, Transfers as per company policies and procedures and ensuring approval schedule compliance.
3. Prepare letters and supporting documentation for salary, position and location changes.
4. Assist with coordination of documentation for payroll department in a timely manner.
5. Input data into HR Information System (HRIS) ensuring accuracy and timely processing.
6. Provide guidance and support to Managers / Supervisors on company policies / procedures such as Induction, EDP, Disciplinary, Grievance, and Capability.
7. Provide accurate and timely monthly reports.
8. Monitor sickness absence issues highlighting concerns with Manager and discussing recommendations for managing case.
9. Carry out ad hoc projects and administration duties as required.
10. Liaise with managers/supervisors and if required visit locations within area of responsibility. Liaise with internal and external bodies when required to ensure all aspects of HR issues are discussed with the relevant parties to ensure effective communication to allow task completion within deadlines. Any issues of concern should be raised with Manager.
11. Actively adhere to the Code of Conduct and Anti-Bribery policies, procedures and processes to ensure the highest ethical standards are maintained and exposure to liability or risk to Expro’s reputation is minimised. If necessary, report possible violations or conflicts of interest.
12. Actively adhere to and ensure compliance with applicable Quality policies, procedures, processes and systems. Takes an active part in quality improvement processes. Identify and report any deficiencies to supervisor and obtain authorisation for any deviations from standard procedures.
13. Actively comply with all applicable Health, Safety & Environmental (HSE) policies, procedures and processes. Promote HSE awareness; take responsibility and be accountable for own safety and safety of others. Demonstrate the personal application of HSE procedures in daily performance and always follow the 10 Safety House Rules.
14. Ensure objectives set under Employee Development Plan are met.
Job Knowledge and Qualifications:
Degree or Professional qualification (alternatively skills acquired through experience in HR roles)
3+ years previous work experience within an HR environment
Proficient in Microsoft office (Excel, Powerpoint and Word)
Previous knowledge of an HR Information System
How to Apply