Expro Recruitment 2019/2020 advertisement has been released and available below. Expro Vacancies 2019 Application Form, Expro Jobs 2019, Expro Career Portal, Requirements for Expro Job Recruitment 2019.
Expro Job Vacancies 2019 advertisement has been published for the various positions available below. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline. The 2019 Expro Job Recruitment details like education qualification, requirement, location, stipend & salary scale, selection process, application form & how to apply, closing date, important links and others are available below on schoolgh.com as well as on the official website.
Table of Contents
Expro Recruitment Details:
Available Job Positions & Details
The following positions are available at Expro. Explore for your position of choice and then apply according to the information provided.
1. Job Title: Logistics Coordinator
Expro are currently recruiting for a Logisitcs Coordinator to join their operation based in Stavanger. This role is the prime interface between all Expro Business units and remote locations to ensure the most efficient delivery of equipment within required timescale utilising approved logistics freight forwarders. The key factors within this role are supplier performance, compliance with applicable local/international laws, and adherence to Standard Shipping Procedures ensuring acceptable service, quality and total cost management. The job holder must provide a mixture of direction and support as required by the operating country/area.
- Responsible for the daily logistics activities within the base and organising local and international transport against approved quotes received from approved vendors.
- Co-ordination of project shipping activities and ensuring delivery of the project within time and budget allocated.
- Creating of Purchase Order for all Logistics activities and maintaining SAPRAT / DOCUCERT for all shipments.
- Maintaining Import and Export Registers daily.
- Creation of Shipping documentation and responsible for document retention as per policy.
- Responsible to give Green light for incoming shipments and obtaining the Green light for sending shipments.
- Adhere to the Expro Business Principles & Ethics and Code of Business Conduct of being reliable, trustworthy and fair.
- Avoiding conflicts of commercial interest, ensuring accuracy of information, maintaining confidentialities and by abstaining from all forms of corruption.
- Adhering to all Global Logistics Policies and Directives.
- Maintain and Update Standard Country Import and Export Procedures.
- Creation of Dangerous Goods Certificates.
- Organise Customs Clearance and delivery of imported/exported equipment (within agreed and set KPI’s).
- Verification of supplier invoices and approval in READSOFT within SAP.
- Submit monthly logistics report.
Job Knowledge and Experience
- Freight Forwarding Experience – International Exports & Imports
- Air & Sea Dangerous Goods Trained – (advantage)
- In-depth knowledge of local Customs processes.
- Project management skills – Co-ordination of shipments from various global locations.
- Ability to communicate effectively – Fluent English
- Excellent computing / IT skills – basic project scheduling, Micro-soft packages (SAP would be an advantage)
- Ability to schedule and prioritise daily workload.
- Time and resource management.
- Leadership / supervisory skills. (advantage)
- Capable of performing appraisals and setting objectives (advantage).
- FCPA /UK Bribery Act
- Drivers Licence
How to Apply
2. Job Title: Pipeline Service Senior Technician
Expro’s Midstream division provides services to pipeline operators in support of commissioning, pigging, integrity and abandonment projects. Providing support with flaring, separation, filtering, heaters, instrumentation, nitrogen and other related services.
The successful candidate will be required to work within a team to assist under supervision with the preparation and running of equipment ensuring successful safe operations in accordance with Company procedures and thereby ensuring a quality service to client.
Key Activities and Accountabilities:
- Carry out operations with team members ensuring safe completion of the operational task with prevention of technical issues in line with the Operating manual.
- Undertake checks on all equipment for their compliance with Expro’s policies, standards and procedures and ensure they are technically correct for the operation being carried out.
- Liaise with supervisor daily to ensure job site support requirements are planned and executed as required in respect to material spares in inventories and maintence.
- Attend and participate in tool box talks and planning meetings when required.
- May be required to work at bases in the preparation and return of equipment.
- Liaise with client’s representatives when required in a professional manner ensuring quality of service to client.
- Liaise with Supervisor, team members, and operations department as and when required to ensure all aspects of the operations are discussed as required with the relevant parties to ensure effective communication to achieve safe operations and task completion.
- Ensure completion of required documentation for company procedures, processes and specific client’s requirements.
- Actively work with subordinates to share knowledge to assist with their competency progression when required.
- Work with colleagues and Supervisor to complete required competencies for current and next role.
- Actively adhere to the Code of Conduct and Anti-Bribery policies, procedures and processes to ensure the highest ethical standards are maintained and exposure to liability or risk to Expro’s reputation is minimized. If necessary, report possible violations or conflicts of interest.
- Actively adhere to and ensure compliance with applicable Quality policies, procedures, processes and systems. Take an active part in quality improvement processes. Identify and report any deficiencies to supervisor and obtain authorization for any deviations from standard procedures.
- Actively comply with all applicable Health, Safety & Environmental (HSE) policies, procedures and processes. Promote HSE awareness; take responsibility and be accountable for own safety and safety of others. Demonstrate the personal application of HSE procedures in daily performance and always follow the 10 Safety House Rules.
- Ensure objectives set under Employee Development Plan are met.
Job Knowledge and Qualifications:
- On call 24/7 except for vacation days, able to work day or night shift depending on project needs.
- Commercial Driver’s License (CDL) is a plus. May obtain company-sponsored after employment.
- Intermittent travel within the US required. Opportunities for international travel may arise.
- Well Testing experience is a plus (separator operations).
- Must pass pre-employment criminal background check, hair and urine drug and alcohol test and mechanical aptitude test.
- 8+ year’s technical experience preferable within relevant field.
Excellent Compensation and Benefits:
Competitive salary, paid overtime, per diem and cell phone reimbursement
Three medical plan options for every budget, including a company-contribution to a Health Savings Account, full dental, vision, Flexible Spending Accounts for Medical and Dependent Care, 100% company-paid life insurance, accidental death and dismemberment, short and long-term disability.
Four percent match on 401(k) contributions – participants are immediately vested in company contributions.
Generous paid time off program.
How to Apply
How to Apply for Expro Job Recruitment
To apply for the Expro Recruitment 2019. Below is what you need to know:
- We publish on this page, the latest Expro Job updates and each position published includes its a requirement, qualification, application form, and other vital information to help you understand the recruitment process to apply cordially.
- Make sure you confirm the deadline of any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum Expro Recruitment requirements and possess any required document before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.
Other Hot Recruitment in Ghana
|Ghana Armed Forces Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Police Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Nation Builders Corps Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Immigration Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Fire Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Prisons Recruitment||2019/2020|
|MTN Ghana Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Health Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Why Schoolgh for Expro Jobs 2019 Free Job Alert?|
|Schoolgh is the one-stop place for Expro Recruitment notification across various sectors and industries within Ghana. Schoolgh ensures that all Jobs get notified to all our visitors. We ensure that none of the Jobs gets missed out on our website. We help both fresher and experienced graduates to get job recruitment notification on recent Expro Recruitment 2019 openings across Ghana.|
|Expro Jobs Region in Ghana?|
|Expro Recruits across the 10 regions in Ghana. This includes Expro Jobs in Accra, Koforidua, Kumasi, Cape Coast, Sunyani, Tamale, Bolgatanga, Wa, Sekondi and Ho. Expro may sometimes accept job application nationwide, don’t miss the point that some vacancy positions may require relocation to their designated region of operation.|
Recent Jobs Updates
|Latest Recruitment||Last Update||Deadline|
If you have any question or correction regarding this post, kindly Drop a Comment below and we will respond to it as soon as possible. Don’t forget to subscribe to get the latest updates.
Am sure this post helps you with what you needed about the Expro Job Recruitment 2019. Please help others by sharing this post on any social media.
Share this post with your Friends: