Evonik Recruitment 2020/2021 advertisement has been released and available below. Evonik Vacancies 2020 Application Form, Evonik Jobs 2020, Evonik Career Portal, Requirements for Evonik Job Recruitment 2020.
Evonik Job Vacancies 2020 advertisement has been published for the various positions available below. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline. The 2020 Evonik Job Recruitment details like education qualification, requirement, location, stipend & salary scale, selection process, application form & how to apply, closing date, important links and others are available below on schoolgh.com as well as on the official website.
Evonik Recruitment Details:
|Deadline||3 July, 2020|
Available Job Positions & Details
The following positions are available at Evonik. Explore for your position of choice and then apply according to the information provided.
1. Job Title: Technical Service Manager
What We Offer
We have a vacant position in Marketing/Sales for our Animal Nutrition Business line based in the Accra/Ghana office. The ideal candidate will work in the Animal Nutrition business where Evonik is regarded as the world market leader in amino acids and gut health for farm animals due to its commitment to serve the feed industry worldwide.
You will work on exciting and challenging topics together with a team in an ultra-modern, innovative and creative environment. Intensive on-the-job training with expert colleagues guarantees you will quickly become familiar with your duties and perform them independently. Performance related pay and the opportunity for personal and professional development are of course part of the package. Since 2009 Evonik Industries AG has been certified as a family-friendly company by the German Hertie Foundation.
Click here to learn more about Evonik from our employees
- Development of relationships with customers, consultants and other stakeholders in the animal feed industry
- Launch and implementation of new products and services
- Market analysis and customer surveys
- First level customer sales, technical representation and service
- Understanding customers´ commercial and technical needs and opportunities
- Fulfilling these needs through budgeted resources of regional service platforms
- Develop ideas for customer specific strategies and implement agreed upon action plans
- Break down and transfer of regional strategies and budgets into local actions
- Budgeting and management of national resources and costs to achieve sales targets
- Generating, evaluating and reporting of market and competitive information to ensure competitive advantage
- Provide high quality and complete data input into AN CRM tools to ensure a proper market and account management
- More than 5 years Sales/Marketing experience ideally with commercial/technical background education related to the chemical/animal nutrition industry.
- Graduated as BSc (Agric) Animal Science, B.Comm or MBA
- Excellent communication skills in verbal and written English with other language capabilities (eg. French, Portuguese) are a plus.
- To be based in Ghana, willing to travel within Sub-Sahara Africa and the entire EMEA region.
- Open minded, self-motivated and enthusiastic personality with the desire for a medium/long term career development in a multi-national company.
- Ability to work and learn in an international cross-cultural environment
- Capability to work in a team and with a network, but also to be autonomous in implementing actions.
- Ideally, a good understanding and knowledge of the feed industry in Africa.
How to Apply
Closing Date : 3 July, 2020
How to Apply for Evonik Job Recruitment
To apply for the Evonik Recruitment 2020. Below is what you need to know:
- We publish on this page, the latest Evonik Job updates and each position published includes its a requirement, qualification, application form, and other vital information to help you understand the recruitment process to apply cordially.
- Make sure you confirm the deadline of any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum Evonik Recruitment requirements and possess any required document before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.
Other Hot Recruitment in Ghana
|Ghana Armed Forces Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Police Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Nation Builders Corps Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Immigration Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Fire Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Prisons Recruitment||2019/2020|
|MTN Ghana Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Health Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Why Schoolgh for Evonik Jobs 2020 Free Job Alert?|
|Schoolgh is the one-stop place for Evonik Recruitment notification across various sectors and industries within Ghana. Schoolgh ensures that all Jobs get notified to all our visitors. We ensure that none of the Jobs gets missed out on our website. We help both fresher and experienced graduates to get job recruitment notification on recent Evonik Recruitment 2020 openings across Ghana.|
|Evonik Jobs Region in Ghana?|
|Evonik Recruits across the 10 regions in Ghana. This includes Evonik Jobs in Accra, Koforidua, Kumasi, Cape Coast, Sunyani, Tamale, Bolgatanga, Wa, Sekondi and Ho. Evonik may sometimes accept job application nationwide, don’t miss the point that some vacancy positions may require relocation to their designated region of operation.|
Recent Jobs Updates
|Latest Recruitment||Last Update||Deadline|
|Recruitment 2020/2021||May 21, 2021|
|Successors World Limited Recruitment 2020/2021||May 21, 2021|
|JD - Link Oil Company Recruitment 2020/2021||May 21, 2021||06 August, 2020|
|Recruitment 2020/2021||May 21, 2021|
|Vodafone Ghana Recruitment 2020/2021||May 21, 2021||04 June, 2021|
|Bolt Recruitment 2020/2021||May 21, 2021||24 April, 2021|
If you have any question or correction regarding this post, kindly Drop a Comment below and we will respond to it as soon as possible. Don’t forget to subscribe to get the latest updates.
Am sure this post helps you with what you needed about the Evonik Job Recruitment 2020. Please help others by sharing this post on any social media.