Eusbett Hotel Recruitment 2020/2021 advertisement has been released and available below. Eusbett Hotel Vacancies 2020 Application Form, Eusbett Hotel Jobs 2020, Eusbett Hotel Career Portal, Requirements for Eusbett Hotel Job Recruitment 2020.
Eusbett Hotel Job Vacancies 2020 advertisement has been published for the various positions available below. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline. The 2020 Eusbett Hotel Job Recruitment details like education qualification, requirement, location, stipend & salary scale, selection process, application form & how to apply, closing date, important links and others are available below on schoolgh.com as well as on the official website.
Table of Contents
Eusbett Hotel Recruitment Details:
|Deadline||30 August, 2019|
Available Job Positions & Details
The following positions are available at Eusbett Hotel. Explore for your position of choice and then apply according to the information provided.
1. Job Title: Human Resources Manager
Eusbett Hotel is the only 3 star hotel in the Brong Ahafo region and currently operates 150 guest rooms and 10 conference halls. The CIMG Hospitality Facility of the Year (2006) has recently commissioned the biggest and best conference centre in any hotel in Ghana with a total capacity of 3,500 participants and has upgraded its facilities and services to the 4 Star level awaiting official confirmation. Eusbett Hotel as part its expansion drive and upgrade to 4 Star hotel requires the services of an experienced professional to fill this top managerial position.
- working closely with departments, increasingly in a consultancy role, assisting line managers to understand and implement policies and procedures;
- promoting equality and diversity as part of the culture of the organisation;
- liaising with a wide range of people involved in policy areas such as staff performance and health and safety;
- recruiting staff – this includes developing job descriptions and person specifications, preparing job adverts, checking application forms, shortlisting, interviewing and selecting candidates;
- developing and implementing policies on issues such as working conditions, performance management, equal opportunities, disciplinary procedures and absence management;
- preparing and administering staff handbooks;
- advising on pay and other remuneration issues, including promotion and benefits;
- undertaking regular salary reviews;
- negotiating with staff and their representatives (for example, trade union officials) on issues relating to pay and conditions;
- administering payroll and maintaining employee records;
- interpreting and advising on employment law;
- dealing with grievances and implementing disciplinary procedures;
- developing with line managers HR planning strategies which consider immediate and long-term staff requirements;
- planning, and delivering training, including inductions for new staff;
- analysing training needs in conjunction with departmental managers.
Required Skills or Experience
- A degree in Human Resources Management
- At least three years experience in a similar role in at least a 3 star hotel
- Demonstrated entrepreneurial approach to business
- Must be results-oriented and versatile
- Must have strong leadership, communication and interpersonal skills
- Must be a team player with proven abilities to excel in dynamic competitive environments
- Must have strong integrity
How to Apply
This is a top management role. Only applicants who meet the above criteria should apply. Only shortlisted applicants would be contacted.
Applicants should submit CVs via email to [email protected] not later than 30 August, 2020
How to Apply for Eusbett Hotel Job Recruitment
To apply for the Eusbett Hotel Recruitment 2020. Below is what you need to know:
- We publish on this page, the latest Eusbett Hotel Job updates and each position published includes its a requirement, qualification, application form, and other vital information to help you understand the recruitment process to apply cordially.
- Make sure you confirm the deadline of any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum Eusbett Hotel Recruitment requirements and possess any required document before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.
Other Hot Recruitment in Ghana
|Ghana Armed Forces Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Police Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Nation Builders Corps Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Immigration Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Fire Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Prisons Recruitment||2019/2020|
|MTN Ghana Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Health Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Why Schoolgh for Eusbett Hotel Jobs 2020 Free Job Alert?|
|Schoolgh is the one-stop place for Eusbett Hotel Recruitment notification across various sectors and industries within Ghana. Schoolgh ensures that all Jobs get notified to all our visitors. We ensure that none of the Jobs gets missed out on our website. We help both fresher and experienced graduates to get job recruitment notification on recent Eusbett Hotel Recruitment 2020 openings across Ghana.|
|Eusbett Hotel Jobs Region in Ghana?|
|Eusbett Hotel Recruits across the 10 regions in Ghana. This includes Eusbett Hotel Jobs in Accra, Koforidua, Kumasi, Cape Coast, Sunyani, Tamale, Bolgatanga, Wa, Sekondi and Ho. Eusbett Hotel may sometimes accept job application nationwide, don’t miss the point that some vacancy positions may require relocation to their designated region of operation.|
Recent Jobs Updates
|Latest Recruitment||Last Update||Deadline|
If you have any question or correction regarding this post, kindly Drop a Comment below and we will respond to it as soon as possible. Don’t forget to subscribe to get the latest updates.
Am sure this post helps you with what you needed about the Eusbett Hotel Job Recruitment 2020. Please help others by sharing this post on any social media.