European Union Delegation to Ghana Recruitment 2020/2021 advertisement has been released and available below. European Union Delegation to Ghana Vacancies 2020 Application Form, European Union Delegation to Ghana Jobs 2020, European Union Delegation to Ghana Career Portal, Requirements for European Union Delegation to Ghana Job Recruitment 2020.
European Union Delegation to Ghana Job Vacancies 2020 advertisement has been published for the various positions available below. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline. The 2020 European Union Delegation to Ghana Job Recruitment details like education qualification, requirement, location, stipend & salary scale, selection process, application form & how to apply, closing date, important links and others are available below on schoolgh.com as well as on the official website.
European Union Delegation to Ghana Recruitment Details:
|Company||European Union Delegation to Ghana|
|Deadline||18 February, 2020|
Available Job Positions & Details
The following positions are available at European Union Delegation to Ghana. Explore for your position of choice and then apply according to the information provided.
1. Job Title: Secretary
Job Title: Secretary in the Trade and Economic Section
Job Location: Delegation of the European Union to Ghana
Area of Activity: Trade and Economic Section
Category and Career: Local Agent – III
Job number: Vacant
• The Secretary of the Trade and Economic Section will execute his/her tasks under the direct supervision of the Team Leader of the Section.
• The Secretary of the trade and Economic Section will provide secretarial support for document management and filing, internal communication, provision of information to the section, organisation of events, and for the initiation of operational files.
• The Secretary of Trade and Economic Section section should be able to demonstrate his/her capacity to perform independently and in a pro-active way. He/she will partake as needed in the other activities of the Delegation in accordance with instructions from the Head of Delegation.
Functions and duties:
Secretary support duties
• Maintaining the section’s calendar
• Draft, type and respond to correspondence, storing standard texts on the server
• Take, transcribe and prepare notes, minutes, routine correspondence, presentations and / or other texts.
• Update Contacts data base in Microsoft Outlook.
• Organizes internal and external meetings, prepares planning for missions, holidays, etc.
• Making official vehicle requests in Drivers for section colleagues.
• Maintain coordination within the section on administrative and operational matters;
• Facilitating the organization of all section’s activities;
• Answering/directing phone calls;
• Organizing meetings/appointments;
• Circulating and directing documents; follow-up on outstanding matters
• Filing documents/keeping records;
• Assisting/supporting visiting consultants with day to day requirements
Document and file management duties
• Receive from the Head of Delegation’s secretariat and route incoming correspondence, finalise and transmit outgoing correspondence, prepare / copy documents for transmission.
• Organisation of events with external stakeholders: preparation of invitations, management of guest lists, coordinating with conference venues and catering services, organising protocol, liaising with press officer
• Prepare technical folders prior to meetings/conferences in collaboration with programme managers and/or Team Leader of the Section
• Prepare Note verbales and invitation letters for experts traveling to Ghana
• Follow up on correspondence with contractors/consultants/National Authorising Officer
• Support to the initiation of contracts: CRIS encoding, preparing files for all operational transactions & follow up to the end of the transaction
• Assist and insure back up to other administrative assistants in the team and in particular to the archivist.
• Coordinate, assist and insure back up of other secretaries while on leave, sick or heavy workload.
• Other task as required by the Team leader of the Section or the Head of Cooperation
Qualification Required & Experience
EDUCATION & TRAINING
• Minimum HND (High school diploma) or its equivalents.
KNOWLEDGE & EXPERIENCE
• Minimum 4 years in performing the above mentioned tasks
• Working experience in an international organisation is an asset.
• Fluent English, reading and speaking (C2 Level)
• French an asset.
• Capacity to communicate clearly, present complex matters in a simple way and draft precisely.
• Good ability to work in a team
• Demonstrated pro-activity to undertake activities and to find creative solutions
• Capacity to focus on priorities work independently and to organize work to deliver on timer.
• Proven extensive user experience with MS Office Package or similar as well as with internet based services.
• Flexibility to work under pressure and to respond quickly to new demands.
• Commitment to assure quality, speed and accuracy in performing technical and procedural duties
How To Apply For The Job
Please send your application and supporting documents by email to:
• with the subject of the message : “Application LA: Secretary Cooperation Section – [Family Name and first name].
• The package should include a cover letter, a detailed CV, and 1 reference.
• After evaluation of the first 50 eligible applications received only shortlisted candidate will be invited to a test and an interview. Recruitment of the successful candidate will be subject to medical fitness.
• The Delegation will not supply additional information or discuss the selection procedure by telephone: please address any queries concerning this procedure to: email@example.com
Closing Date: 18 February, 2020
How to Apply for European Union Delegation to Ghana Job Recruitment
To apply for the European Union Delegation to Ghana Recruitment 2020. Below is what you need to know:
- We publish on this page, the latest European Union Delegation to Ghana Job updates and each position published includes its a requirement, qualification, application form, and other vital information to help you understand the recruitment process to apply cordially.
- Make sure you confirm the deadline of any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum European Union Delegation to Ghana Recruitment requirements and possess any required document before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.
Other Hot Recruitment in Ghana
|Ghana Armed Forces Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Police Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Nation Builders Corps Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Immigration Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Fire Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Prisons Recruitment||2019/2020|
|MTN Ghana Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Health Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Why Schoolgh for European Union Delegation to Ghana Jobs 2020 Free Job Alert?|
|Schoolgh is the one-stop place for European Union Delegation to Ghana Recruitment notification across various sectors and industries within Ghana. Schoolgh ensures that all Jobs get notified to all our visitors. We ensure that none of the Jobs gets missed out on our website. We help both fresher and experienced graduates to get job recruitment notification on recent European Union Delegation to Ghana Recruitment 2020 openings across Ghana.|
|European Union Delegation to Ghana Jobs Region in Ghana?|
|European Union Delegation to Ghana Recruits across the 10 regions in Ghana. This includes European Union Delegation to Ghana Jobs in Accra, Koforidua, Kumasi, Cape Coast, Sunyani, Tamale, Bolgatanga, Wa, Sekondi and Ho. European Union Delegation to Ghana may sometimes accept job application nationwide, don’t miss the point that some vacancy positions may require relocation to their designated region of operation.|
Recent Jobs Updates
|Latest Recruitment||Last Update||Deadline|
|UNICEF Recruitment 2020/2021||April 20, 2021||21 April, 2021|
|MTN Ghana Recruitment 2020/2021||April 20, 2021||24 February, 2021|
|Successors World Limited Recruitment 2020/2021||April 20, 2021||03 April, 2021.|
|Recruitment 2020/2021||April 19, 2021|
|Frannan International Recruitment 2020/2021||April 19, 2021||14 May, 2021|
|Recruitment 2020/2021||April 19, 2021|
If you have any question or correction regarding this post, kindly Drop a Comment below and we will respond to it as soon as possible. Don’t forget to subscribe to get the latest updates.
Am sure this post helps you with what you needed about the European Union Delegation to Ghana Job Recruitment 2020. Please help others by sharing this post on any social media.