Euracare Advanced Diagnostic and Heart Centre Recruitment 2020/2021 advertisement has been released and available below. Euracare Advanced Diagnostic and Heart Centre Vacancies 2020 Application Form, Euracare Advanced Diagnostic and Heart Centre Jobs 2020, Euracare Advanced Diagnostic and Heart Centre Career Portal, Requirements for Euracare Advanced Diagnostic and Heart Centre Job Recruitment 2020.
Euracare Advanced Diagnostic and Heart Centre Job Vacancies 2020 advertisement has been published for the various positions available below. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline. The 2020 Euracare Advanced Diagnostic and Heart Centre Job Recruitment details like education qualification, requirement, location, stipend & salary scale, selection process, application form & how to apply, closing date, important links and others are available below on schoolgh.com as well as on the official website.
Euracare Advanced Diagnostic and Heart Centre Recruitment Details:
|Company||Euracare Advanced Diagnostic and Heart Centre|
Available Job Positions & Details
The following positions are available at Euracare Advanced Diagnostic and Heart Centre. Explore for your position of choice and then apply according to the information provided.
1. Job Title: Business Development Manager
Title- Business Development Manager
Reporting Relationship- Managing Director
Staff Reporting to Position- Two Business Developers
Commencement Date- TBC
2. SUMMARY OF RESPONSIBILITIES
- Analyze market data and develop strategic plans to grow sales within territories.
- Keep informed and provide information on competitive activity.
- Develop & implement Sales & Marketing Strategy with sales team counterparts.
- Identify opportunities for potential joint ventures and new synergies to raise the profile of the practices at Euracare.
- Increase Sales within the various territories.
- Initiate, introduce and negotiate agreements on new concepts & protocols with private medical insurance companies, corporate organizations and medical groups.
- Grow lines of service as defined by management, by developing, gaining, retaining and maintaining relationships with key referral sources.
- Initiate & oversee Occupational Health Screenings.
- Manage complex Sales & Marketing through medical facilities decision-making procedures.
- Ability to control a sales calls by following a defined agenda and concluding with clear outcomes.
- Coordinate selling and conversion efforts with Euracare counterparts in any given target account.
- Maintain call frequency to support account conversion and account service needs.
- Resist price pressure by establishing clear differentiation between Euracare and competitive alternative.
- Conduct multiple shift in-service programs as needed to ensure effective adoption and utilization of our services.
- Acting as Public Relations officer by collaborating with all stakeholders, attending trade shows and events to enhance the Euracare brand & visibility in the market.
- Assist Marketing by the development of marketing literature, commercial advertisement and media relationship.
- Collaborate with Marketing to produce marketing campaigns, plan symposiums and educational forums that provide an opportunity to identify potential referral sources.
- Demonstrate accountability, learning agility and experience in leading & motivating staff in a collaborative team environment.
- To perform other job-related duties as determined and assigned by management and Special Assignments, as required.
- Submit Reports to Managing Director.
- Maintain Euracare Ethical and Professional selling standards.
- NEGOTIATED WORK RESPONSIBILITIES: (defined as Indispensable Work which is a showstopper and requires working with others in order to be accomplished):
o Customer Services excellence
o Marketing & Sales
o Project & Relationship Management
o Excellent written and oral communication skills
o National & International Accounts
- Physical requirements: Extensive car travel, talking & listening and administrative work.
3. QUALIFICATIONS (Bona-fide minimum qualifications for the position)
- Academic/Credentials/Certifications: Bachelor’s degree.
- Length of experience: 4- 7 years’ work experience with a proven (at least 3 years) track record of success in new business development.
- Specialized skills/technical knowledge: In-depth understanding of Sales & Marketing in the Healthcare industry, within the culture of Ghana, is essential.
How to Apply
How to Apply for Euracare Advanced Diagnostic and Heart Centre Job Recruitment
To apply for the Euracare Advanced Diagnostic and Heart Centre Recruitment 2020. Below is what you need to know:
- We publish on this page, the latest Euracare Advanced Diagnostic and Heart Centre Job updates and each position published includes its a requirement, qualification, application form, and other vital information to help you understand the recruitment process to apply cordially.
- Make sure you confirm the deadline of any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum Euracare Advanced Diagnostic and Heart Centre Recruitment requirements and possess any required document before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.
Other Hot Recruitment in Ghana
|Ghana Armed Forces Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Police Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Nation Builders Corps Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Immigration Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Fire Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Prisons Recruitment||2019/2020|
|MTN Ghana Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Health Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Why Schoolgh for Euracare Advanced Diagnostic and Heart Centre Jobs 2020 Free Job Alert?|
|Schoolgh is the one-stop place for Euracare Advanced Diagnostic and Heart Centre Recruitment notification across various sectors and industries within Ghana. Schoolgh ensures that all Jobs get notified to all our visitors. We ensure that none of the Jobs gets missed out on our website. We help both fresher and experienced graduates to get job recruitment notification on recent Euracare Advanced Diagnostic and Heart Centre Recruitment 2020 openings across Ghana.|
|Euracare Advanced Diagnostic and Heart Centre Jobs Region in Ghana?|
|Euracare Advanced Diagnostic and Heart Centre Recruits across the 10 regions in Ghana. This includes Euracare Advanced Diagnostic and Heart Centre Jobs in Accra, Koforidua, Kumasi, Cape Coast, Sunyani, Tamale, Bolgatanga, Wa, Sekondi and Ho. Euracare Advanced Diagnostic and Heart Centre may sometimes accept job application nationwide, don’t miss the point that some vacancy positions may require relocation to their designated region of operation.|
Recent Jobs Updates
|Latest Recruitment||Last Update||Deadline|
|Ghana Immigration Service (GIS) Recruitment 2020/2021||August 23, 2021||Not Specified|
|Recruitment 2020/2021||August 22, 2021|
|Recruitment 2020/2021||May 21, 2021|
|Successors World Limited Recruitment 2020/2021||May 21, 2021|
|JD - Link Oil Company Recruitment 2020/2021||May 21, 2021||06 August, 2020|
|Recruitment 2020/2021||May 21, 2021|
If you have any question or correction regarding this post, kindly Drop a Comment below and we will respond to it as soon as possible. Don’t forget to subscribe to get the latest updates.
Am sure this post helps you with what you needed about the Euracare Advanced Diagnostic and Heart Centre Job Recruitment 2020. Please help others by sharing this post on any social media.