Esoko Recruitment 2020/2021 advertisement has been released and available below. Esoko Vacancies 2020 Application Form, Esoko Jobs 2020, Esoko Career Portal, Requirements for Esoko Job Recruitment 2020.
Esoko Job Vacancies 2020 advertisement has been published for the various positions available below. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline. The 2020 Esoko Job Recruitment details like education qualification, requirement, location, stipend & salary scale, selection process, application form & how to apply, closing date, important links and others are available below on schoolgh.com as well as on the official website.
Esoko Recruitment Details:
|Deadline||29 Oct, 2020|
Available Job Positions & Details
The following positions are available at Esoko. Explore for your position of choice and then apply according to the information provided.
1. Job Title: Nursery Operations Specialist
The Nursery specialist will be responsible for the management and production of nursery plants required to produce the planting material needed for an innovative community based renewable energy project. Specifically, he/she will be required to:
- Set up the nursery sites and recommend appropriate nursery equipment and materials
- Set up nursery greenhouse and ensure that the nursery site adheres to the most modern nursery operations available in Ghana.
- Source for parent material of the following crops: Napier Grasses, Ginger, Sweet Potatoes and Avocadoes
- Ensure timely acquisition of these materials and their safe transport to the nursery site
- Support the procurement of nursery inputs such as substrates, PPEs, nursery accessories etc.
- Manages the labour that will be required to support nursery operations such as filling of polybags with substrates, seeding and regular watering
- Responsible for digital recording of all day-to day nursery operations on a technology platform using mobile devices
- Adhere to all Good Agricultural Practices regarding nursery production and ensure the planting material produced is free of diseases, insect infestation and of any noxious material
- Produce all required planting material in the most efficient and cost-effective manner.
- Establish and document policies and procedures that produce high quality planting material
- Provide accurate and timely feedback and reports to senior management on the operations at the nursery site
- Develop metrics to measure and manage the performance and effectiveness of the nursery procedures established.
- 3-6 years’ experience in agricultural nursery management with particular interest in crops produced under vegetative propagation methods
- A minimum of advanced diploma in Agriculture with specialization in crop or horticulture. Bachelor’s degree is preferred.
- Demonstrated field experience in the following crops: Ginger, Avocado, Sweet Potatoes and Grasses or generally good knowledge of root & tubers, rhizome-based crops, tree crops or horticultural crops.
- Creative, intellectually curious and an original thinker
- Process driven – the ends do not always justify the means for you
- Quantitative – data makes you giddy
- Empathetic leader – your EQ is as high as your IQ
- Passionate about working in a business with strong social impact
- Passionate about innovative technology and ability to use android based Apps with good knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Experience managing farm labour in a rural setting is desired
- Have a consultative approach to problem solving for clients
- Born of the soil and have strong interest in sustainable agriculture
- Ability and wiliness to live and work in farming community.
- Ability to speak excellent English and Akan
How to Apply
Closing Date : 29 Oct, 2020
How to Apply for Esoko Job Recruitment
To apply for the Esoko Recruitment 2020. Below is what you need to know:
- We publish on this page, the latest Esoko Job updates and each position published includes its a requirement, qualification, application form, and other vital information to help you understand the recruitment process to apply cordially.
- Make sure you confirm the deadline of any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum Esoko Recruitment requirements and possess any required document before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.
Other Hot Recruitment in Ghana
|Ghana Armed Forces Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Police Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Nation Builders Corps Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Immigration Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Fire Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Prisons Recruitment||2019/2020|
|MTN Ghana Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Health Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Why Schoolgh for Esoko Jobs 2020 Free Job Alert?|
|Schoolgh is the one-stop place for Esoko Recruitment notification across various sectors and industries within Ghana. Schoolgh ensures that all Jobs get notified to all our visitors. We ensure that none of the Jobs gets missed out on our website. We help both fresher and experienced graduates to get job recruitment notification on recent Esoko Recruitment 2020 openings across Ghana.|
|Esoko Jobs Region in Ghana?|
|Esoko Recruits across the 10 regions in Ghana. This includes Esoko Jobs in Accra, Koforidua, Kumasi, Cape Coast, Sunyani, Tamale, Bolgatanga, Wa, Sekondi and Ho. Esoko may sometimes accept job application nationwide, don’t miss the point that some vacancy positions may require relocation to their designated region of operation.|
Recent Jobs Updates
|Latest Recruitment||Last Update||Deadline|
|International Justice Mission Recruitment 2020/2021||October 21, 2020||19 Nov, 2020|
|Golden Star (WASSA) Limited Recruitment 2020/2021||October 21, 2020||30 October, 2020|
|Zormelo & Associates Recruitment 2020/2021||October 20, 2020||19 Nov, 2020|
|Domod Roof Limited Recruitment 2020/2021||October 20, 2020||Not Specified|
|Gold Fields Ghana Recruitment 2020/2021||October 20, 2020||19 Nov, 2020|
|Ghana Atomic Energy Commission Recruitment 2020/2021||October 20, 2020||13 November, 2020|
If you have any question or correction regarding this post, kindly Drop a Comment below and we will respond to it as soon as possible. Don’t forget to subscribe to get the latest updates.
Am sure this post helps you with what you needed about the Esoko Job Recruitment 2020. Please help others by sharing this post on any social media.