Ernst & Young Recruitment 2019 for Executive Assistant
Applications are invited from suitably qualified Applicants for the Ernst & Young Recruitment 2019. Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Ernst & Young Recruitment 2019
Join our Core Business Services (CBS) team and you will help support the important business enablement functions that keep our organization running strong. As a CBS professional, you will work across teams to provide the knowledge, resources and tools that help EY deliver exceptional quality service to our clients, win in the marketplace and support EY’s growth and profitability. Major teams within CBS include Finance, Information Technology, Human Resources, Enterprise Support Services, Brand Marketing and Communications, Business Development, Knowledge and Risk Management.
Join our Enterprise Support Services (ESS) team and you will provide comprehensive, quality administrative and support services for all of our EY member firms. Our ESS professionals span a wide range of vital roles, from administrative support to facilities management, creative design, tax return processing, file management and emergency preparedness.
With so many offerings, you have the opportunity to develop your career through a broad scope of engagements, mentoring and formal learning. That’s how we develop outstanding leaders who team to deliver on our promises to all of our stakeholders, and in so doing, play a critical role in building a better working world for our people, for our clients and for our communities. Sound interesting? Well this is just the beginning. Because whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime.
As an Executive Assistant your role will require you to:
- Understand the Partners’ key clients and stakeholders, to build relationships with key client Executive Assistants to help facilitate the Partners business objectives, help secure time in client calendars, and to also help prioritise time to key stakeholders.
- Organise and manage Partners diaries, arrange meetings and help organise domestic and international travel and accommodation
- Support senior internal stakeholders of the firm
- Attend to phone calls and messages, emails, manage documents and files, take follow-up actions and make appropriate referrals
- Prepare and revise documents including presentations, emails, agendas and papers for meetings
- Work collaboratively with the EA ESS team
- Collaborate with Partners and the team to deliver consistent high quality administration and support
- Organise and manage events, including logistics related to venue bookings, catering and equipment, and liaise with both clients and internal parties
- Proactive self-starter able to work with minimal supervision
- Coordinate communications and effectively support Partners and stakeholders
- Uphold a strict level of confidentiality
- Exceptional time management and organisational skills
- Strong rapport building and interpersonal skills
- High level attention to detail and consistency of output
- Ability to deliver under pressure
Qualifications, Education and Certification
To qualify, candidates must have:
- Bachelors degree or certificate in management or related field
- Minimum of 5 years working experience preferably in a professional services firm
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent typing skills
- Proficient in using Microsoft office
- Proficiency in French a plus
Who We Are
At EY we support you in achieving your unique potential both personally and professionally. We give you stretching and rewarding experiences that keep you motivated, working in an atmosphere of integrity and teaming with some of the world’s most successful companies. And while we encourage you to take personal responsibility for your career, we support you in your professional development in every way we can. You enjoy the flexibility to devote time to what matters to you, in your business and personal lives. At EY you can be who you are and express your point of view, energy and enthusiasm, wherever you are in the world. It’s how you make a difference
GET NOTIFIED OF LATEST UPDATES FAST: Like our Facebook Page, Follow Us On Twitter, Follow Us on Google+. Thanks, Please Share This Post Below.