Ericsson Recruitment 2021/2022 advertisement has been released and available below. Ericsson Vacancies 2021 Application Form, Ericsson Jobs 2021, Ericsson Career Portal, Requirements for Ericsson Job Recruitment 2021.
Ericsson Job Vacancies 2021 advertisement has been published for the various positions available below. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline. The 2021 Ericsson Job Recruitment details like education qualification, requirement, location, stipend & salary scale, selection process, application form & how to apply, closing date, important links and others are available below on schoolgh.com as well as on the official website.
Ericsson Recruitment Details:
|Deadline||11 Feb. 2021|
Available Job Positions & Details
The following positions are available at Ericsson. Explore for your position of choice and then apply it according to the information provided.
1. Job Title: Customer Operations Manager
As the tech firm that created the mobile world, and with more than 54,000 patents to our name, we’ve made it our business to make a mark. When joining our team at Ericsson you are empowered to learn, lead and perform at your best, shaping the future of technology. This is a place where you’re welcomed as your own perfectly unique self, and celebrated for the skills, talent, and perspective you bring to the team.
Are you in?
Come, and be where it begins.
Our Exciting Opportunity
The Customer Operation Manager (COM) is the prime customer interface owning all Ericsson project deliveries towards a major account in Ghana.
He/she is the main interface for customer critical issue and is responsible to lead delivery critical issues inside Ericsson.
He/She is accountable for the contract execution and fulfilment (CFR role). He/she will be held responsible to deliver against contractually agreed financial and operational targets.
The COM shall Work with all management layers including C-suite at the customer on operational topics.
- Establish, prioritize and optimally own the successful networks roll-out and digital services projects (Core, Radio and Transmission Networks and IT projects).
- Build a strong customer relationship that feeds trust and confidence. Maintain high levels of morale and positive relationships towards all management layers at customer
- Customer management escalation-point for operational, project and customer Support related topics
- Ensure Operational Perfection and attention to standards of performance. Drive and Implement the Service delivery strategy as defined by MMEA to achieve an optimum delivery.
- Ensure high levels of critical metric achievement and customer happiness in support and projects
- Secure availability of required presales resources and take full responsibility (CFR) for contract fulfilment. Sign off and commit to agreed financial and operational targets as part of presales.
- Maintain, run and participate in regular governance meetings of ongoing projects with focus on operational and financial status
To be successful in the role you must have
- University degree in Engineering, Science or Business Administration.
- PMP certification (or similar) is required.
- Minimum 10 years of Senior operational experience in the Telecom segment.
- Demonstrate outstanding knowledge and senior experience of core, radio and transmission roll-out including IT projects, customer relationship management, understanding the political realities of the customer organization, with the ability to influence key decision makers.
- Demonstrates senior leader qualities
- Proven track record to think and act strategically and not afraid to dig into the operational details.
Competence & Skills:
- Passion to Win!
- Outstanding knowledge and experience related to Core, Radio and Transmission rollouts
- Demonstrated senior leadership and ownership. Solid track record to persuade and mobilize internal/external resources to secure contract fulfilment
- Change agent & Team builder crafting energy in the organization. Matured change management and process optimization / re-engineering skills
- Project management, operating at a senior/director level within the telecoms field.
- Capable of a detailed understanding of Customers business and telecoms strategies.
- Experienced level negotiation and presentation skills.
- Demonstrated ability to provide clear, concise reports and feedback to peers and executives.
- Proven track record to work under pressure.
- Show passion, speed and focus when delivering against commitments.
- Proficient in English.
What´s in it for you?
Here at Ericsson, our culture is built on over a century of adventurous decisions. With us, you will no longer be dreaming of what the future holds – you will be redefining it. You won’t develop for the status quo, but will build what replaces it. Joining us is a way to move your career in any direction you want; with hundreds of career opportunities in locations all over the world, in a place where co-creation and collaboration are embedded into the walls. You will find yourself in a speak-up environment where empathy and humanness serve as cornerstones for how we work, and where work-life balance is a priority. Welcome to an inclusive, global company where your opportunity to make an impact is endless.
How to Apply
Closing Date : 11 Feb. 2021
How to Apply for Ericsson Job Recruitment
To apply for the Ericsson Recruitment 2021. Below is what you need to know:
- We publish on this page, the latest Ericsson Job updates and each position published includes its a requirement, qualification, application form, and other vital information to help you understand the recruitment process to apply cordially.
- Make sure you confirm the deadline of any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum Ericsson Recruitment requirements and possess any required document before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.
Other Hot Recruitment in Ghana
|Ghana Armed Forces Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Police Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Nation Builders Corps Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Immigration Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Fire Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Prisons Recruitment||2019/2020|
|MTN Ghana Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Health Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Why Schoolgh for Ericsson Jobs 2021 Free Job Alert?|
|Schoolgh is the one-stop place for Ericsson Recruitment notification across various sectors and industries within Ghana. Schoolgh ensures that all Jobs get notified to all our visitors. We ensure that none of the Jobs gets missed out on our website. We help both fresher and experienced graduates to get job recruitment notification on recent Ericsson Recruitment 2021 openings across Ghana.|
|Ericsson Jobs Region in Ghana?|
|Ericsson Recruits across the 10 regions in Ghana. This includes Ericsson Jobs in Accra, Koforidua, Kumasi, Cape Coast, Sunyani, Tamale, Bolgatanga, Wa, Sekondi and Ho. Ericsson may sometimes accept job application nationwide, don’t miss the point that some vacancy positions may require relocation to their designated region of operation.|
Recent Jobs Updates
|Latest Recruitment||Last Update||Deadline|
|Recruitment 2020/2021||May 21, 2021|
|Successors World Limited Recruitment 2020/2021||May 21, 2021|
|JD - Link Oil Company Recruitment 2020/2021||May 21, 2021||06 August, 2020|
|Recruitment 2020/2021||May 21, 2021|
|Vodafone Ghana Recruitment 2020/2021||May 21, 2021||04 June, 2021|
|Bolt Recruitment 2020/2021||May 21, 2021||24 April, 2021|
If you have any question or correction regarding this post, kindly Drop a Comment below and we will respond to it as soon as possible. Don’t forget to subscribe to get the latest updates.
Am sure this post helps you with what you needed about the Ericsson Job Recruitment 2021. Please help others by sharing this post on any social media.