Ericsson Recruitment 2020/2021 advertisement has been released and available below. Ericsson Vacancies 2020 Application Form, Ericsson Jobs 2020, Ericsson Career Portal, Requirements for Ericsson Job Recruitment 2020.
Ericsson Job Vacancies 2020 advertisement has been published for the various positions available below. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline. The 2020 Ericsson Job Recruitment details like education qualification, requirement, location, stipend & salary scale, selection process, application form & how to apply, closing date, important links and others are available below on schoolgh.com as well as on the official website.
Ericsson Recruitment Details:
|Deadline||24 Oct, 2020|
Available Job Positions & Details
The following positions are available at Ericsson. Explore for your position of choice and then apply it according to the information provided.
1. Job Title: Sourcing Business Partner
At Ericsson, you can be a game changer! Because working here isn’t just a deal. It’s a big deal. This means that you get to leverage our 140+ years of experience and the expertise of more than 95,000 diverse colleagues worldwide. As part of our team, you will help solve some of society´s most complicated challenges, enabling you to be ‘the person that did that.’ We’ve never had a greater opportunity to inspire change; setting the bar for technology to be inclusive and accessible; empowering an intelligent, sustainable, and connected world.
Are you in?
Our Exciting Opportunity
We are now looking for a Sourcing Business Partner. Your role will make Ericsson and our Customers successful by actively contributing towards securing short and long-term profitable business.
Through your early engagement in Partner organizations, you will drive higher value contribution from third party deliveries to business. In order to drive value, relevant category strategies and preferred supplier lists shall be endorsed through active participation in strategic Sales and product/project forums, including business and product decision meetings.
The Sourcing Partner shall promote new business ideas that are based on optimized value extraction through collaboration from third parties and Ericsson supplier base, other business bench-marking and Sourcing strategies.
You will also be accountable for the Sourcing contribution of business opportunity or concept to delivering on Stakeholder expectations.
- You will conspire and commit to Partnering with the business
- You will be an advisor and dedicated to partner engagement
- You will inspire business ideas, strategies & PSL
- Hold sourcing responsible for profitability
- You will optimize Sourcing performance targets, will back & support M&A sourcing projects
To be successful in the role you must have
- Education: MCIPS is preferred
- Min years of experience: (5-8 years sourcing related experience)
- Domain experience: (Network, MS, Digital Services) area of expertise – e.g.: Cloud, BSS, OSS etc.)
- Sourcing Practice, Process & Strategy Knowledge
- Business Modelling Skills, Business Understanding
- Change & Improvement Management, Commercial Acumen & Skills
- Deciding & Initiating Action
How to Apply
Closing Date : 24 Oct, 2020
2. Job Title: Integration Engineer
Are you in?
Our Exciting Opportunity
We are looking for an IT Engineer to perform IT services like testing or administrating customer systems!
The position is part of a customer team and works always in customer premises or remotely for the customer wherever possible. The administrator installs, configures, setup the required customer products/systems, and their relative sizing and optimization.
The IT Engineer tester tests the customer systems duties, (both overall and/or per individual modules/components) and identifies all anomalies’ respect of system specification and makes the first diagnosis of possible causes.
- The ideal candidate will work on the installation/configuration, monitoring, optimizing and tuning of the infrastructure with third-party supervision
- Dimensioning, capacity planning, and support the selection of products
- Study the impacts of the system and write user documentation
- Preparation and verification of test environments in conjunction with developing test simulators and automation
- The candidate will perform tests of IT systems and define test strategies
- Analyzing test results and alignment with the client, and share critical metric/s with the customer
To be successful in the role your role
- Education: Academic degree, minimum on bachelor level, in engineering (IT, Telecom)
- 3-5 years’ experience of deploy system test and lead testing team.
- Demonstrated ability in IT Testing
- You should have a presentation, communication, and administrative skills
- Problem-solving, critical thinking, and knowledge sharing skills
- Ericsson knowledge
- Commercial and financial understanding
- Applying expertise & technology
- Delivering results and meeting customer expectations
- Planning, organizing and analyzing
- You will follow processes and procedures
How to Apply
Closing Date : 24 Oct, 2020
How to Apply for Ericsson Job Recruitment
To apply for the Ericsson Recruitment 2020. Below is what you need to know:
- We publish on this page, the latest Ericsson Job updates and each position published includes its a requirement, qualification, application form, and other vital information to help you understand the recruitment process to apply cordially.
- Make sure you confirm the deadline of any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum Ericsson Recruitment requirements and possess any required document before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.
Other Hot Recruitment in Ghana
|Ghana Armed Forces Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Police Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Nation Builders Corps Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Immigration Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Fire Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Prisons Recruitment||2019/2020|
|MTN Ghana Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Health Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Why Schoolgh for Ericsson Jobs 2020 Free Job Alert?|
|Schoolgh is the one-stop place for Ericsson Recruitment notification across various sectors and industries within Ghana. Schoolgh ensures that all Jobs get notified to all our visitors. We ensure that none of the Jobs gets missed out on our website. We help both fresher and experienced graduates to get job recruitment notification on recent Ericsson Recruitment 2020 openings across Ghana.|
|Ericsson Jobs Region in Ghana?|
|Ericsson Recruits across the 10 regions in Ghana. This includes Ericsson Jobs in Accra, Koforidua, Kumasi, Cape Coast, Sunyani, Tamale, Bolgatanga, Wa, Sekondi and Ho. Ericsson may sometimes accept job application nationwide, don’t miss the point that some vacancy positions may require relocation to their designated region of operation.|
Recent Jobs Updates
|Latest Recruitment||Last Update||Deadline|
|Cape Coast Co-operative Credit Union LTD Recruitment 2020/2021||October 29, 2020||06 November, 2020|
|Sunshine Healthcare LTD Recruitment 2020/2021||October 29, 2020||25 November, 2020|
|Palladium Recruitment 2020/2021||October 29, 2020||28 Nov, 2020|
|AngloGold Ashanti (Ghana) Limited Recruitment 2020/2021||October 29, 2020||12 Nov, 2020|
|Guinness Recruitment 2020/2021||October 28, 2020||28 Nov, 2020|
|Vodafone Ghana Recruitment 2020/2021||October 28, 2020||28 Nov, 2020|
If you have any question or correction regarding this post, kindly Drop a Comment below and we will respond to it as soon as possible. Don’t forget to subscribe to get the latest updates.
Am sure this post helps you with what you needed about the Ericsson Job Recruitment 2020. Please help others by sharing this post on any social media.