Ericsson Recruitment 2021/2022 advertisement has been released and available below. Ericsson Vacancies 2021 Application Form, Ericsson Jobs 2021, Ericsson Career Portal, Requirements for Ericsson Job Recruitment 2021.
Ericsson Job Vacancies 2021 advertisement has been published for the various positions available below. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline. The 2021 Ericsson Job Recruitment details like education qualification, requirement, location, stipend & salary scale, selection process, application form & how to apply, closing date, important links and others are available below on schoolgh.com as well as on the official website.
Ericsson Recruitment Details:
|Deadline||28 Jan, 2021|
Available Job Positions & Details
The following positions are available at Ericsson. Explore for your position of choice and then apply it according to the information provided.
1. Job Title: Cloud Support Engineer
At Ericsson, you can be a game changer! Because working here isn’t just a deal. It’s a big deal. This means that you get to leverage our 140+ years of experience and the expertise of more than 95,000 diverse colleagues worldwide. As part of our team, you will help solve some of society´s most complicated challenges, enabling you to be ‘the person that did that.’ We’ve never had a greater opportunity to inspire change; setting the bar for technology to be inclusive and accessible; empowering an intelligent, sustainable, and connected world.
Are you in?
Our Exciting Opportunity:
We are now looking for a Cloud Support Engineer that will provide technical service and support to our customers. In this role, you will fix and resolve problems to stabilize and optimize customer networks. You will configure and integrate different nodes and solutions in new and live customer networks.
The Support Specialist typically interacts with customer technical staff, operation managers, service engineers and other groups within the Service Delivery organization. You may also interact with groups in sales, R&D, 3rd party suppliers, and local authorities.
As there are no distinct borders between the areas, you will need to be flexible and master more than one area. You are encouraged to travel internationally and work in different cultural environments. The technical development is rapid, and you are responsible for continuously keeping your competence and skills up to date.
Working as a Support Specialist will require a broad knowledge within telecom and Datacom, covering both hardware, software, and network knowledge. You will work, collaborate, and communicate in an international environment, both with colleagues internally as well as customers and suppliers to Ericsson. The role more than often requires you to take on big responsibility and work independently.
You will do:
- Customer Service Request handling
- Provide a preemptive solution to stabilize and optimize customer network
- Perform remote and on-site troubleshooting in the customer network
- Handling of dedicated support
- Provide regular progress updates in the support system for each assigned support issue.
- Software Update Management (SUM) handling
To be successful in the role you are:
- Education: Bachelor’s degree or above in Telecommunication, Computer Science, Computer Networking, etc.
- Min 3-4 years’ experience on telecom or IT company
- Domain experience on some or all: Virtualization, Cloud technologies (e.g., OpenStack), Linux OS knowledge, DB knowledge, TCP/IP networking concepts and packet analysis, HDS/infrastructure competence.
- Red Hat OpenStack Knowledge is a plus
- Deep Knowledge of Linux including extensive Hands-on and Administration to ensure customer satisfaction with the performance of installed systems by successful handling and reporting of all technical problems.
- Software-Defined Networking (SDN) is a plus
- Experience in Cloud Operation based on Openstack and SDN is a plus
How to Apply
Closing Date : 28 Jan, 2021
How to Apply for Ericsson Job Recruitment
To apply for the Ericsson Recruitment 2021. Below is what you need to know:
- We publish on this page, the latest Ericsson Job updates and each position published includes its a requirement, qualification, application form, and other vital information to help you understand the recruitment process to apply cordially.
- Make sure you confirm the deadline of any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum Ericsson Recruitment requirements and possess any required document before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.
Other Hot Recruitment in Ghana
|Ghana Armed Forces Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Police Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Nation Builders Corps Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Immigration Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Fire Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Prisons Recruitment||2019/2020|
|MTN Ghana Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Health Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Why Schoolgh for Ericsson Jobs 2021 Free Job Alert?|
|Schoolgh is the one-stop place for Ericsson Recruitment notification across various sectors and industries within Ghana. Schoolgh ensures that all Jobs get notified to all our visitors. We ensure that none of the Jobs gets missed out on our website. We help both fresher and experienced graduates to get job recruitment notification on recent Ericsson Recruitment 2021 openings across Ghana.|
|Ericsson Jobs Region in Ghana?|
|Ericsson Recruits across the 10 regions in Ghana. This includes Ericsson Jobs in Accra, Koforidua, Kumasi, Cape Coast, Sunyani, Tamale, Bolgatanga, Wa, Sekondi and Ho. Ericsson may sometimes accept job application nationwide, don’t miss the point that some vacancy positions may require relocation to their designated region of operation.|
Recent Jobs Updates
|Latest Recruitment||Last Update||Deadline|
|Masco Foods Limited (KFC Ghana) Recruitment 2020/2021||January 15, 2021||27 January, 2021|
|Fisher & Paykel Healthcare Recruitment 2020/2021||January 14, 2021||11 Feb. 2021|
|Portico Change & Strategy Limited Recruitment 2020/2021||January 14, 2021||11 Feb. 2021|
|Design & Technology Institute (DTI) Recruitment 2020/2021||January 14, 2021||15 January, 2021|
|Defence for Children Recruitment 2020/2021||January 14, 2021||20 January, 2021|
|Abt Associates Recruitment 2020/2021||January 14, 2021||22 January, 2021|
If you have any question or correction regarding this post, kindly Drop a Comment below and we will respond to it as soon as possible. Don’t forget to subscribe to get the latest updates.
Am sure this post helps you with what you needed about the Ericsson Job Recruitment 2021. Please help others by sharing this post on any social media.